Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun (799 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by Weretuntun: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
nairaland coming back is not like before,
my advice for seun,is that he should upgrade old nairaland, there is something about old nairaland that make people glue to your forum,that if you try to remove it now,might make nairaland less attractive.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by LAXconfidential(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Weretuntun:
nairaland coming back is not like before,
my advice for seun,is that he should upgrade old nairaland, there is something about old nairaland that make people glue to your forum,that if you try to remove it now,might make nairaland less attractive.

Read what you wrote again if it makes sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by Weretuntun: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Read what you wrote again if it makes sense
SORRY BRO,THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WE GET SENSE

6 Likes

Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by WhereMyLoud: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
How who no geh sense go write something for people wey geh sense.. Read wetin u write weda e make sense

5 Likes

Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by Weretuntun: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
How who no geh sense go write something for people wey geh sense.. Read wetin u write weda e make sense
ONE PERSON WITH MANY MONIKER,NOW I KNOW UNA,FOUL SOLICITING FOUL
Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by yyba: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Seun nlfpmod Dominique mynd44 please make announcement to nairalanders that. Hateful, bitter and developers is now officially a tribe in nairaland and it's now included in rule 2 to avoid being ban recklessly
Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by Keaton(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
Weretuntun:
ONE PERSON WITH MANY MONIKER,NOW I KNOW UNA,FOUL SOLICITING FOUL

That's the problem with people like you. People don tell you say wetin you write no make any sense, why not go and slowly proofread it first before doubling down on your stupidity?
Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by Davoneskay(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
No sense in this content, OP. What did you smoke?

1 Like

Re: What I Have Notice About New Nairaland....an Advice To Seun by Weretuntun: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
Keaton:

That's the problem with people like you. People don tell you say wetin you write no make any sense, why not go and slowly proofread it first before doubling down on your stupidity?
LOGBATAN,LOL,I SAID IT BEFORE,PEOPLE WEY NORMAL ARE VERY FEW,THEY ARE YET TO COMMENT.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Import: Why Dangote Desperately Needs US Market / Thievery: Here Is Similarity Between Peter Obi And Yahaya Bello / Lagos State Govt Deports Osun State Indigenes Back To Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.