Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow (961 Views)

FG Announces Phase IV Of COVID-19 Lockdown, To Take Effect From Tuesday / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / Finance Bill: New Tax Regime To Take Effect From Jan 2 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
With the powers vested in me by the galactic federation of light, we have done the rituals to deactivate the demonic portals all over Nigeria to take effect tomorrow the 22nd of December and so any demonic energy you try to invoke after this day will have no power to it and you will be seriously dealt with by the SUN for attempting to dabble in the left hand path. All this is because the order has been given from above to unleash the divine intervention that would turn Nigeria from a 3rd world country to a first world country. You can see all the leaders starting to get in line as they have activated the port harcourt and the Dangote refinery. Welcome to the new world order where any attempt to dabble in left hand path demonic activity will be met with severe stiff consequences. I declare that grace period for foolishness is over

THE LORD HAS ONCE AGAIN TURNED HIS FACE TOWARDS AFRICA AND NIGERIA MOST ESPECIALLY. GET ON BOARD THE NEW WORLD OR GET DECIMATED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by Coolsat(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Time for me to expand more 😆

Chief sukkot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Coolsat:
Time for me to expand more 😆

Chief sukkot
Yes Sirrrrrr it’s a new day and EXPANSION is an appropriate movement to make. We don’t want you shrinking my Chief 😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by Unperturbedpota: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
Yes Sirrrrrr it’s a new day and EXPANSION is an appropriate movement to make. We don’t want you shrinking my Chief 😄

What drugs do you take apart from heroin? Seems you are losing it lately ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

What drugs do you take apart from heroin? Seems you are losing it lately ?
it’s a valid question and a good question. I don’t use drugs.
Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

I don't mean Panadol or any aspirin. I mean the hard drugs you are obviously addicted to. 99.9% of what you type is absolute garbage . Incoherent gibberish and abnormal babbles.

What hard drugs are you addicted to apart from heroin?
like I said earlier my kind sir, I don’t use drugs.
Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by dealslip(f): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
With the powers vested in me by the galactic federation of light, we have done the rituals to deactivate the demonic portals all over Nigeria to take effect tomorrow the 22nd of December and so any demonic energy you try to invoke after this day will have no power to it and you will be seriously dealt with by the SUN for attempting to dabble in the left hand path. All this is because the order has been given from above to unleash the divine intervention that would turn Nigeria from a 3rd world country to a first world country. You can see all the leaders starting to get in line as they have activated the port harcourt and the Dangote refinery. Welcome to the new world order where any attempt to dabble in left hand path demonic activity will be met with severe stiff consequences. I declare that grace period for foolishness is over

THE LORD HAS ONCE AGAIN TURNED HIS FACE TOWARDS AFRICA AND NIGERIA MOST ESPECIALLY. GET ON BOARD THE NEW WORLD OR GET DECIMATED
I joined in signing the treaty, I was in the assembly of the mighty. no more tribalism. It started with an assembly of warriors and ended with the Chief Warrior. Interesting days ahead. For those who don't understand what demonic energy is. The hate, jealousy, anger you display is demonic energy and you will be punished for manifesting it. He who has an ear let him hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
dealslip:

I joined in signing the treaty, I was in the assembly of the mighty. no more tribalism. It started with an assembly of warriors and ended with the Chief Warrior. Interesting days ahead. For those who don't understand what demonic energy is. The hate, jealousy, anger you display is demonic energy and you will be punished for manifesting it. He who has an ear let him hear
yes ma’am and Salute to you. Truly interesting days ahead.
Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by orisa37: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
TOMORROW IS A HOLY DAY AND WILL BE BLESSED IJN AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
orisa37:
TOMORROW IS A HOLY DAY AND WILL BE BLESSED IJN AMEN.
yes Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Just forking kys op

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by faxana(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sukkot, would... you....be... kind....as...to do a reading... for.... me? Please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by sukkot: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
faxana:
Sukkot, would... you....be... kind....as...to do a reading... for.... me? Please?
sure but you gotta give it to me now but remind me tomorrow. Am not home now
Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by Rexymania(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Smoker
Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by faxana(f): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2023
sukkot:
sure but you gotta give it to me now but remind me tomorrow. Am not home now

I'll..mention...you on....a dead....thread please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God has Deactivated All The Demonic Portals In Nigeria To Take Effect Tomorrow by AngelicBeing: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hian shocked

(1) (Reply)

US-based Lecturer Shot Dead In Osun As Adeleke Demands Probe / What Have The Ibo People Done / Us Calls On Nigeria To Open Elections Fully To Monitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.