Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die (355 Views)

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Or a huge event of sorts will occur. Like a collapse and fall of something, a plane falling out of the sky or an ex world leader in the west dying. It’s a very powerful day . It’s the 22nd and the sun goes into Capricorn and it’s mercury retrograde in Capricorn meaning some huge entity in the west has come to the end of itself and will fall into a pit . So maybe an ex leader in the west will die most likely. Maybe jimmy carter ? Anyway let’s watch and see. These are not prophecy’s so don’t hold me to anything. I am just reading the spiritual energy’s. Let watch and see if the spiritual energy of the day will manifest

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by DrDoc: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Astrology is a sin before God. It may have proven useful but is not the right way to worship. If Jesus returns now, you wont go with him. Repent of your idol worship

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
DrDoc:
Astrology is a sin before God. It may have proven useful but is not the right way to worship. If Jesus returns now, you wont go with him. Repent of your idol worship
you don’t understand the Bible well. The left hand path has astrologers and the right hand path has astrologers too. So when God is saying even your astrologers will not help you, he is speaking to the astrologers of the left hand path. But on the right hand path we have astrologers like king Solomon and Daniel who was the chief astrologer of Babylon
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by DrDoc: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
you don’t understand the Bible well. The left hand path has astrologers and the right hand path has astrologers too. So when God is saying even your astrologers will not help you, he is speaking to the astrologers of the left hand path. But on the right hand path we have astrologers like king Solomon and Daniel who was the chief astrologer of Babylon

I have informed you what The Holyspirit said i should say. Good day
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
DrDoc:

I have informed you what The Holyspirit said i should say. Good day
you are not well informed sir. You lack exemplary exegesis of the word
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by 24SEVEN: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
you are not well informed sir. You lack exemplary exegesis of the word

Make something no happen 2moro, then see what i will do to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
24SEVEN:

Make something no happen 2moro, then see what i will do to you. grin
bro read am well. I am reading the energy and not prophesying. If things sync up and the energy manifests itself then that is when you will see the actions stated but sometimes the energy’s are not utilized by the universe but truthfully tomorrow is a strong one so let’s watch it . I think something crazy will happen
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by superintendents(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
bro read am well. I am reading the energy and not prophesying. If things sync up and the energy manifests itself then that is when you will see the actions stated but sometimes the energy’s are not utilized by the universe but truthfully tomorrow is a strong one so let’s watch it . I think something crazy will happen
boss grin
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
superintendents:
boss grin
my Chief salute lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Dear 24SEVEN you need to know that Sukkot is a con, a fraudster.

If tomorrow one footballer of actor dies anywhere in the world he will tell you his energy reading was on point. if nothing happens he will tell you how it was energy he read and did it prophecy.

Conmen use such loose language with loop holes to wriggle out of.

He is a classic conman a scammer and a fraud
I did specify a likely name. Jimmy carter. But ermm ok
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by 24SEVEN: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Dear 24SEVEN you need to know that Sukkot is a con, a fraudster.

If tomorrow one footballer of actor dies anywhere in the world he will tell you his energy reading was on point. if nothing happens he will tell you how it was energy he read and did it prophecy.

Conmen use such loose language with loop holes to wriggle out of.

He is a classic conman a scammer and a fraud

I'm following his account now. I will take time and study his posts. I'd check to see if there's a pattern to his claims.
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
24SEVEN:

I'm following his account now. I will take time and study his posts. I'd check to see if there's a pattern to his claims.
dont mind that troll bro. It’s an angry bitter old troll. Everybody avoids him here
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by Unperturbedpota: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
24SEVEN:

He is a thief and a conman 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he uses accounts like this to respond and try to make his energy reading seem legit.

Thief. Con man , 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fraudster!!! Jimmy Carter has been in a hospice for some weeks now. For those who don't know a hospice is were people are kept to die. They make the remaining days comfortable for you

This thief has used Google and blogs to search for everything he can and he told us Jimmy Carter.

Bloody thief conman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read the energy and predict 5hos weekends premier League games and make money for your self na 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thief !! Or is begging part of your energy reading gift 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fraudster , 🤣🤣🤣
he has been in the hospice for years and hasn’t died yet
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by Unperturbedpota: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
sukkot:
he has been in the hospice for years and hasn’t died yet

419er 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thief .. ole indications of late has been anytime now the great man will pass on.

Thief fraudster 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by orisa37: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
22/12/23 IS MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IJN AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
orisa37:
22/12/23 IS MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IJN AMEN.
yes Sirrrrrr salute to your wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by Coolsat(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
chief sukkot
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by Unperturbedpota: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
Don't run o, oloribiruku somebody. Omo ale!

Come o do I can give you life changing advise. Instead of looking for who to beg or scam here why not use your energy reading to make millions to help your life so you can truly help the needy?

Instead of wasting time begging or trying to defraud people here why not predict all this weekends football matches borrow 2 million for fair money since you are 1p0% sure in your energy reading now stake this 2 million loan and win big that amount will probably fetch you over 50 million naira then you repay fair money their 2 million with a little interest and you become an instant millionaire then you can open a website dedicated to your energy readings and help the needy.

Put your energy reading to good use and help your life so you can help others

Anything else you are a thief.

Energy reading ko energy bulb ni

Ole
Re: Tomorrow Is A Very Powerful Day. I Feel Like Some Very Impt Person Will Die by sukkot: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

419 scammer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Help your life na with your energy reading. Thief 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
you and that legion of demons that’s tormenting you will be dealt with real soon. We gone make those demons rush down the hill and enter into some pigs and then drown in the sea. We shall see you like lightening fall from heaven down to earth. All those your 12 years of bleeding will be put to a stop so you can get your senses back

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Time / Spiritual Digest For The Day 4th Of December 2014 / Can't We Just Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.