Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police (4762 Views)

Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by birth100: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Why we shoot Nigerian IT guru to death – US Police
insightlinks.netDec 20, 2023 8:44 PM

The King County Police in Washington, USA, has opened upon the circumstances surrounding the extra-judicial killing of Joseph Ejeh, an IT guru.

A press statement by the Independent Force Investigation Team – the King County claimed that Ejeh, who hailed from Benue State in Nigeria’s Middle Belt, was armed and acted in a threatening manner, hence he had to be gunned down.

Entitled, “Bellevue Police Department Officer-Involved Shooting”, the statement said: “The Independent Force Investigation Team – King County (IFIT-KC) is Investigating, and officer involved shooting for the Bellevue Police Department.

“The investigation into the officer involved shooting from December 5, 2023, is still ongoing. Members of IFIT-KC are interviewing witnesses and collecting video evidence for review. Evidence was collected on the date of the incident and continues to be processed by investigators.”

On the circumstances surrounding Ejeh’s killing, the statement said: “According to the preliminary investigation, the Bellevue Police Department was dispatched to the area of the 15500 Block of Main Street around 6:35 PM on December 5, 2023, for a report of a man walking around with a knife out. Several Bellevue PD officers arrived in the area to contact the subject. Upon arrival at least one Bellevue PD Officer contacted the subject, who was reported to be a 44-year-old male. At some point the male advanced on the officer holding a knife in his hand. The officer then fired his weapon, striking the man. First AID and CPR was administered by the officers on scene and the fire department was called in. Unfortunately, the male was pronounced decease at the scene.

“The Bellevue PD Officer who fired his weapon has been placed on administrative leaving pending this investigation.

“Effective December 6, 2023, Sgt. Eric M. White will be the Public Information Officer for this IFIT-KC investigation.

“Public notifications will be released weekly until the conclusion of the investigation.”

https://insightlinks.net/why-we-shoot-nigerian-it-guru-to-death-us-police/amp/

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Dreal1247: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
What a bad way to end ones journey on earth? Jakpa gone sour.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by God1000(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sad, rest in peace brother

This is nonsense explanation, US police officers are always triggered-happy when it comes to handling blacks or African Americans

You will hardly see them treating the whites that way

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by RealEzee(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
angry person carry knife u use gun shoot am
Wetin do ur teaser or una no fit shoot am for leg ni

Yeye explanation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by birth100: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
RealEzee:

Yeye explanation
This people are extremely wicked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by RepoMan007: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
What a bad way to end ones journey on earth? Jakpa gone sour.
if same had happened in Nigeria, he probably will be paraded as a armed robber with one rusty pistol. Jakpa still favoured him. At least the money in his account will go to his next of kin and not a nest of killers.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Dreal1247: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
This is one of the numerous results of failed system and Government. If your Government doesn't place value on you, how do you expect foreigners to do so? If Nigeria Is working, the mass exodus of our people won't be there. And of course, they may be compelled to accord us a little respect.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Macphenson: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
The idiotic police officer that fired didnt even fire his leg at least there will be minimum impact. He fired were there will be maximum impact. Thats delibrate and totally unacceptable

8 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by allabig(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by freemanq(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
You guys killed him because he is black

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by davinchecodes(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
Macphenson:
The idiotic police officer that fired didnt even fire his leg at least there will be minimum impact. He fired were there will be maximum impact. Thats delibrate and totally unacceptable

Too much Hollywood..
It's hard to shoot the leg of a fast moving target. 🎯.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by dkidd: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
davinchecodes:

Too much Hollywood..
For a trained police officer? Are u normal? Or u just want to comment make e be like say u wise?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Laird(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please let's call a spade a spade for what it is

Why would he go overseas and stay carrying knife to attack police crew

What Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by davinchecodes(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
dkidd:

For a trained police officer? Are u normal? Or u just want to comment make e be like say u wise?
You no wise, I can bet you never handled gun at a range before, so rest.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by flokii: 3:39am On Dec 22, 2023
The thought of getting harassed, jailed and possibly killed over trivial things as a young black man is why I don't see any point relocating to the US.. the black Americans there are being killed like animals by the racist US Police and some jailed unjustly by their racist justice system talk more of African migrants.

Just like George Flyod and many other blacks killed by US Police, nothing will come out of this case.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by dkidd: 3:50am On Dec 22, 2023
davinchecodes:

You no wise, I can bet you never handled gun at a range before, so rest.
A trained police officer knows how to shoot to disarm you especially if u pose a lesser threat. U be mugu when dey claim smart but obviously u no get brain or u think it's Nigerian police that doesn't undergo rigorous training? They one corner dey type nonsense ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by falcon01: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2023
The IT GURU is wrong and st*pid for pulling out a knife on a cop. That aside, I've seen white men attacking cops with Knife and they take so long to take a shot and most time don't shoot at all. For a black man, putting your hands in the pocket for just a microsecond is an automatic death sentence. It takes the average cop 0.001 second to pull the trigger on a black man

5 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Creamypie(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2023
Very foolish act by the Nigerian.if u are armed, just raise your hands up, and remain one place. Simple

1 Like

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by davillian(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Racist us police officers....
There are other places to hit even if they must go lethal...
What happens to his legs

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Princewill1(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2023
If fit Japa because of Police brutality and extra judicial killings in Nigeria and eventually meet the same fate abroad.
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Justiceleague1: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2023
flokii:
The thought of getting harassed, jailed and possibly killed over trivial things as a young black man is why I don't see any point relocating to the US.. the black Americans there are being killed like animals by the racist US Police and some jailed unjustly by their racist justice system talk more of African migrants.

Just like George Flyod and many other blacks killed by US Police, nothing will come out of this case.
Your types ain't needed, Iragbiji oshogbo Timbuktu is there for you
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Justiceleague1: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2023
RealEzee:

Yeye explanation
Wrong.
You will do the same if you were that coppa. It's about instincts.

1 Like

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by frugal(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Wrong.

For somebody carrying a knife, no, I don't think so. If he had a gun, then I'd be more inclined to shoot. But shoot to disable, not to kill.
It was just an unnecessary use of force.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Benwallt(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2023
Macphenson:

Blacks live doesn't matter anywhere in the world even in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by RealEzee(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Wrong.
nope i won't ,its not about instincts its about training,no even try to justify am buddy.
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Justiceleague1: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2023
RealEzee:
nope i won't ,its not about instincts its about training,no even try to justify am buddy.
Nobody's justifying anything,I watch a lot of those videos on YouTube and those guys attacking cops are dangerous. I have watch a particular episode where the cops were using beanbag shots which didn't deter this machete wielding guy who almost chopped off the retreating cop's head! The cop fell to the ground and was actually saved by his colleagues who had to use lethal force to drop the assailant.

If the cops will drop a woman wielding a knife,what do you expect them to do when a man does same? That man has signed his death warrant nah!
It happens a lot in the states

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by Justiceleague1: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2023
frugal:

For somebody carrying a knife, no, I don't think so. If he had a gun, then I'd be more inclined to shoot. But shoot to disable, not to kill.
It was just an unnecessary use of force.
Those coppas have body cameras,it's most times a life and death situation for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by WantsandMore: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero "Give the crack to the
kids:
who the hell cares?
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by CrossRhodes: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2023
davinchecodes:

Too much Hollywood..
They are skilled at shooting moving targets too
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by WINDSOW(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2023
davinchecodes:

Too much Hollywood..
He was not carrying gun but a knife.
He was deliberately murdered. American cops too wicked Abeg!
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by davinchecodes(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2023
CrossRhodes:

They are skilled at shooting moving targets too
Not legs chief
Re: Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police by davinchecodes(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2023
dkidd:

A trained police officer knows how to shoot to disarm you especially if u pose a lesser threat. U be mugu when dey claim smart but obviously u no get brain or u think it's Nigerian police that doesn't undergo rigorous training? They one corner dey type nonsense ode

You are not gun literate but a fool.
It takes 2 seconds for everything to change.
America is a armed society.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE What A Nigerian Man Found Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (photo) / My Girlfriend Raped Me On Sunday Morning / I Die I Die, I No Send Anybody Mama. I Make It Or Die Trying (explicit 18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.