Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) (36046 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Israel Army Destroys HAMAS In Northern Gaza And Raises Israel FLAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Dicoomoba: 3:11am On Dec 22, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Guy use your head
Don't put nairaland in trouble because you cant control yourself.

That’s why we APC keep ruling you because yiu no get eyes say Isreal na Terrorist they confirmed it by themself
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2023
marienl:
Even the poster of this thread does not have sense to be calling Hamas leaders a Terrorist.
I think he is a Christian so he thinks this is a war against Muslim and the African Christians lack sense to know that Israel doesn't even recognize them as human being.
Ode, Arabs don't rate you as Muslim though, it why they still consider y'all slaves...even the ones in the same Africa with you don't rate you.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Lookingback: 3:34am On Dec 22, 2023
Way2love:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouic4qCUrKE?si=uTx8de_XB0uvLJKe

Access Bank
Kelly Monday
Hahahahahaha 😀 Kelly Monday.
Hahahahaha. Kelly Monday . Hahahaha ,,,,
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Crafteck1: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Eneye4me:
Israel is a terrorist country.

Lol... Palestine is a country of people that don't terrorize anyone, just like iran
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by silverkings: 4:00am On Dec 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
coolNo antisemitic comments please. No more troubles for Nairaland.

What happened before please. For days I couldn't log in. I really missed here
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 4:31am On Dec 22, 2023
Procashtips:
The tunnels the Zionists themselves built?

Before you argue with me, Google it.

Former president of Israel stated it that they built the tunnels.
If isreal built the tunnels the same is real destroying it .so no wahala....isreal entre Gaza and built tunnels and Hamas kept quite with out making noise or acquising isreal of it...What is the name of the former that stated it ...
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by palsenator(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Israel, the bombardment is enough already. sad

Just air raid? What if they had been sending rockets to Gaza? Though I pray this ends and peace return. In the future, they will not dare come closer to attacking a nation many times stronger than them , and still feeds you water , electricity, oil and food
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Segxydube: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2023
God1000:
what's your own definition of antisemitism, giving my honest opinion isn't antisemitic

Celebrating the death of over 20,000 people is a crime against humanity

And what happena to the onea hamas killed first at Israel? They are not humans abi?
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Checkwell: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
coolNo antisemitic comments please. No more troubles for Nairaland.

So now you can advocate for reasonable comments? But you championed irrelevant and childish talks all along, causing troubles unnecessarily.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 5:38am On Dec 22, 2023
bassdow:

mayBe na same Scenerio wey happen during early days of Ukraine VS Russia match dey happen ?

If nairalanda can't censor offensive and toxic comments, then they are on their own.

They have 22 rules that they hardly enforce. They only cherry pick who they don't like and ban
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by SaLongs1(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2023
FiftyFifty:

You seem to be oblivious to history.
To the contrary, you seem to be missing what is actually happening on the ground as we speak.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by basilico: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2023
Why is Israel in Gaza today looking for Hamas terrorists ? My opinion. It's because of the rest of the world. They stopped Israel invasion in 2014 by forcing a ceasefire which Hamas never intended to keep.
My opinion also. If you start a war, better put on uniforms and come out fighting. Stop relying on the global goodwill for sympathy when your adverseries strike back. The world esp UN and EU should stop dictating terms of war. Dresden was bombed because it was a factory rich zone producing German war equipment. Hamas hides under civilians. For once the world should demand Israel annihilates Hamas , it's tunnels and command centres. Where Hamas includes each and every civilian who supports them.
Calling for a ceasefire now means leaving Hamas terror infrastructure intact. Let Israel destroy every weapons factory, every tunnel, every weapon and every terrorist. It should be upto the Palestinians who don't want their 72 virgins to be on one side and help IDF rout out the terrorists.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by godliman: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2023
God1000:
what's your own definition of antisemitism, giving my honest opinion isn't antisemitic

Needless self inflicted deaths. If there were no October 7th, there won't be 20,000 deaths. Hamas bears the blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by basilico: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2023
godliman:

Needless self inflicted deaths. If there were no October 7th, there won't be 20,000 deaths. Hamas bears the blood.

The US in WWII moved from island to island routing out the Japanese army
Which was very well entrenched in fortified bunkers and Machine Guns mowing down the amphibious army landing. The US suffered hundreds of thousands of casualties in these battlezones. Final island was Japan, which would have seen far more casualties than in all those islands
So they nuked Japan, forcing a surrender and a forever 'demilitarized' Japan todate with no guts to ever start another war.In a way the atomic bombs killed a lot but also saved a lot of lives.
Trust the politicians to scream war crimes after the efforts of soldiers have given them liberty, life,love and freedom.Politicians should be never allowed to micro manage a war.They should start the war and leave it to the Generals to execute it.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by godliman: 6:27am On Dec 22, 2023
basilico:
Why is Israel in Gaza today looking for Hamas terrorists ? My opinion. It's because of the rest of the world. They stopped Israel invasion in 2014 by forcing a ceasefire which Hamas never intended to keep.
My opinion also. If you start a war, better put on uniforms and come out fighting. Stop relying on the global goodwill for sympathy when your adverseries strike back. The world esp UN and EU should stop dictating terms of war. Dresden was bombed because it was a factory rich zone producing German war equipment. Hamas hides under civilians. For once the world should demand Israel annihilates Hamas , it's tunnels and command centres. Where Hamas includes each and every civilian who supports them.
Calling for a ceasefire now means leaving Hamas terror infrastructure intact. Let Israel destroy every weapons factory, every tunnel, every weapon and every terrorist. It should be upto the Palestinians who don't want their 72 virgins to be on one side and help IDF rout out the terrorists.
I read a very interesting write up on quora. It says no country in the world will tolerate an enemy living next door and shooting at you and you let them be trusting in your bullet proof vest. Israel is coming late on this hamas obliteration. Russia didn't even allow Ukraine join NATO let alone keep missiles in Ukraine before attacking her.
Two state solution is no solution. If Gaza is independent today, hamas or harmers will still launch rockets from an independent state like Hezbollah in Lebanon and Houthi in Yemen. Israel has a moral obligation to kill and give hamas a befitting burial.

1 Like

Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Father4all: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2023
There are more of them. Israelites are joking
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by basilico: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2023
godliman:

I read a very interesting write up on quora. It says no country in the world will tolerate an enemy living next door and shooting at you and you let them be trusting in your bullet proof vest. Israel is coming late on this hamas obliteration. Russia didn't even allow Ukraine join NATO let alone keep missiles in Ukraine before attacking her.
Two state solution is no solution. If Gaza is independent today, hamas or harmers will still launch rockets from an independent state like Hezbollah in Lebanon and Houthi in Yemen. Israel has a moral obligation to kill and give hamas a befitting burial.

Correct. How do you have countries shooting rockets targetting civilian areas. The rest of the world does not consider this a war crime because Iron Dome $50000 rocket head kills a Hamas rocket worth $500 dollars.
Israel should learn to live with Hamas and Hezbollah rockets because they have Iron dome. Total crap.
They should go in and flatten everything.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by dapadawee: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2023
God1000:

reserve your celebration till it is up to 400000.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by LegacyB: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2023
payaseriy:
na ona make Dem shut down this forum.

Your dull IQ.
Very dull IQ. And he is also very stupid. Ask him what he would have done if his sister or daughter was raped? Isreal is only defending itself simply. And anyone who does not like it can join Hamas so isreal can show him or her something. Online fools hiding behind the keyboard.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Newton2024: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2023
God1000:
Russia-Ukraine war is ongoing

Israel-Hamas war is ongoing

There's hunger war in Nigeria as well.

I pray for a peaceful and prosperous 2024

But how come Hamas fighters are not dying, but instead we keep seeing dead and injured women and children everyday from airstrikes

Something isn't right, there are a lot of controversies about the captured persons Israeli military paraded some weeks ago, so I don't believe that story

Killing innocent civilians is a sign of weakness
The 20,000 that died in Gaza in the last two months, do you think they are ghosts? Israel don't parade dead bodies. They are not barbaric unlike Hamas.

If Israel parade Terrorists who turn themselves in and you doubt it, it means your hatred for Israel is blocking your sense of reasoning. Many videos of Hamas terrorists confessing abound on the internet. The recent is that of a doctor who headed on of the hospitals in Gaza.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Welcomed development … hope they killed some head slamming terrorist while at it … just saying
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Pepsi2015: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Turn Gaza to Syria......

The world no advice them say oct 7 attack in Israel is a declaration of war

Eliminate every terrorist in Gaza ..
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Sunday2021:
Jews didn't start in 1948. Jews were there since over 3000 years. Go and read the history of the Jews.

I am familiar with the History more than you think I do. I don't bow to religious or racial superiority or God's chosen biases. Strictly the truth.

Why do they have to be resettled in the area in 1948 by the British Balfour declaration if they have been there since Adam and Eve period?

How many centuries has the Palestinians spent on that same land? Both set of people have a genuine claim to that land and it should be divided between them. All the Israeli settlement is illegal, they should withdraw back within the UN Resolution UN-recognized borders. That's the first step towards peace.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2023
lanre316:

No. Start from 70 AD.

Israelites are the original occupants of the land of Palestine from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River. [/b]They were persecuted and forcefully exiled from their lands by the Roman Empire.[b] The Arabs took over the land. The original owners came back for their properties in 1948.
Don't try to rewrite history.

So how is this the fault of the Palestinians? If they have any scores to settle, they should go to the Germans who did the holocaust or Rome, to the Romans who exiled them.

The land upon which you stand or sit typing right now, do you know which people or the culture or civilization that thrived on it at 70 AD? May be they are in another country now, or spread across Africa, if they should now quote one book that you probably don't believe in, that the book said your own ancestral land where you are now, that you and your people have ever know and lived on for centuries is actually their and you have to leave, and for 75 years, you and your people have been under constant bombing, village burning, military occupation and sieges. Would you say that is a justifiable claim?
The solution is still a two-state solution. Nothing more.

If the jews can lay claims to lands they left since 70 AD, as far back as 70 AD, how many thousands of year's ago is that? How many generations ago is that? and that is justifiable or sound just to you, then all land sized by military campaigns and wars must be returned back to their original owner. Australia should go back to the Aborigines, US back to the Indians, California and New Mexico back to Mexico etc.

Isreal should should recognise her neighbors right to exist independently, centuries of war, tons of bombs can not bring peace, only justice and respect brings peace.

I say again, don't try to rewrite History.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2023
MrProlific95:
You should be banned, Mods ban this guy
Supported
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by lanre316: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2023
Idaytesj29:

So how is this the fault of the Palestinians? If they have any scores to settle, they should go to the Germans who did the holocaust or Rome, to the Romans who exiled them.

The land upon which who stand or sit typing right now, so you know which or the culture or civilization that thrived on it at 70 AD? May be they are in Namibia 🇳🇦 now, or spread across Africa, they should now quote one book that you probably don't believe in, that the book said your own ancestral land that you and your people have ever know and lived on for centuries is actually their abs you have to leave, and for 75 years, you and your people have been under constant bombing, village burning, military occupation and sieges. Would you say that is a justifiable claim? The solution is still a two-state solution. Nothing more.

Response:
They only have scores to settle with a terrorist organization that is bent on destruction of Jews. I bet you haven't read the official charter of Hamas. They do not want two-state solution, they want to total destruction of Israel.

Israel understands perfectly how to deal with terrorists. You don't pamper them or reason with them or appeal to logic. They are motivated not by logic but by iron age mythology and holy book that prescribes destruction of Jews in their hadiths. You deal with them with iron hands.

Go through recent history and see how many times Israel had offered two-state solutions but those bloodthirsty Hamas truncated any peace deal. If two-state solution is what Hamas really wanted, they will get it. Their Arab neighbors will ensure they get it. But if destruction of Israel state is what they wanted, they will keep getting dealt with like the way terrorists should be dealt with

Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Musauzor(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Aljazeera propaganda: Hamas has killed more than 500 Israeli soldiers since October 7 while no Hamas fighter has been killed by the IDF only children, pregnant women and sick folks that Israel has been killing but the same IDF has taken control of more than 95% of the Gaza Strip, Hamas tunnels and infrastructure. Still they have not killed a single member of Hamas. Aljazeera, nawaoh for una. That's why you keep losing Hamas fighters who call themselves journalists.. I trust the Israelis. They don't listen to the world rather it is the world that will finally listen to them.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by Procashtips(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
psalmistkakah:

If isreal built the tunnels the same is real destroying it .so no wahala....isreal entre Gaza and built tunnels and Hamas kept quite with out making noise or acquising isreal of it...What is the name of the former that stated it ...

You obviously know nothing about the conflict.

Do you know the meaning of apartheid?
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by hansomb: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
The Destruction of Amalek!!!!!
Israel is the amalek, the Nazist. Their time will come.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by emmyN(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Start from

Israel was established on Palestine land after the burning of their towns and villages since 1948. That's when the who wahala started. Don't try to rewrite history

Palestine had no land.
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by mrkia(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Okay but always letting us be aware of how Hamas is seriously dealing with IDF as well.

Thank God it is only the brainwashed entity who has always been so cajoled and deceived by wester news
Re: IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) by mikeapollo: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2023
Idaytesj29:

I am familiar with the History more than you think I do. I don't bow to religious or racial superiority or God's chosen biases. Strictly the truth.

Why do they have to be resettled in the area in 1948 by the British Balfour declaration if they have been there since Adam and Eve period?

How many centuries has the Palestinians spent on that same land? Both set of people have a genuine claim to that land and it should be divided between them. All the Israeli settlement is illegal, they should withdraw back within the UN Resolution UN-recognized borders. That's the first step towards peace.

Who were the first people to settle on the land, between Israelis and the so called ''Palestinians''?
Did the world and its history begin in 1948? What happened in 1948 was an effort to remedy what had happened thousands of years earlier when the Romans expelled the Jews from their land, and the Ottoman empire later conquered the land and Arabs took over everywhere and the Jews became a minority in their own land.
Even the Koran in chapter 5:20-21 says the land of Israel is given to the Jews through Moses! Yet the Arabs don't want Israel to exist becuase of their hatred and jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) / Hurricane Irma: Photos Of 19 Looters Detained By SWAT Across Florida.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.