Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community (29919 Views)

Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / Peter Obi Expresses Shock Over Attacks In Kaduna / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Nonexisting1: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Splashme:
Demolishing 200 homes just for the president to park more planes.

Meanwhile, the UK prime minister does not own a single plane. He flies commercial with British Airways

Nigeria is laughable
No dey worry yourself, we all are suffering it. Only a stupid person worry about this country now. Just look at the hungry Ibadan urrchin defending the demolition of 200 homes for presidential fleet, not to even build industries. He is always here defending rubbish which shows he has no other job than being an online urcchin for APC.

Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by ceejay80s(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

As you hear Obi your peniss don stand

If na news about how Tinubu is destroying economy you’ll hide your shameless face

Na una type make them dey report Nairaland
So there should be no freedom of speech anymore...
Go to some websites forum owned by Americans, some said worse about George Bush, Clinton, Obama and Donald Trump
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Bliss52: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool yessssss! A mad man is his mentor tongue

Soon FG would build more befitting psychiatric center accross Agulu
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by ufotunang: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
APC and Tinubu has no conscience for the poor people
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Isobug: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
tongue
Bliss52:

If you like go and build your shanties next to Airport

It would be demolished, and you must pay for the bulldozer services
Political jobber
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

Soon FG would build more befitting psychiatric center accross Agulu
thunder fire Tinubu
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Bliss52: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Isobug:
tongue
Political jobber

Better than Ipob terrorist
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Pipapi1: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Obi was not shocked by NAFDAC's team discovery of huge fake products produced by his kinsmen hence he kept mum since all these days and never spoke about it.

In the word of Oba Solomon, Osinwin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Yaba4sure: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

please, don't comment rubbish. we almost lost Nairaland to that effect.

At least, I dearly missed Nairaland for the past few days I was unable to access it.
same here, I was really worried
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

shatap
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by EmekaBlue(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
If u leave this Tinubu government Dem go demolish mammy water land to park fleet of yatchs

Old grand fathers living their retirement life and we no fit do anything

Build industries Dem no fit
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by pikechukwu6(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Only smiling grin grin is enough to avoid sending nairaland packing. who know if them dey here
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by yommen: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

As you hear Obi your peniss don stand

If na news about how Tinubu is destroying economy you’ll hide your shameless face

Na una type make them dey report Nairaland

He raised a valid point? Why do you all ignore it when similar incidents happen in your region but masturbate over it when it applies to others?
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Ekpeitit(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi is now a shameless blogger.

1 Like

Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Okechinwadike: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Abuja has a master plan, Agulu Village man should shut up and let FCT001 do his job

Abuja was developed by Babangida and Abacha with Niger Delta Oil money

A Niger Delta Man Nyemsom Wike became the first ever Southern FCT Minister

Agulu man still criticize him for following the city master plan

Which serious country builds a ghetto and shanty next to Airport of it's Capital city, were foriegners see as they come in

I guess this must be how you insult your father, telling him to shut up. some one who is old enough to be your father should shut up, even if you want to criticize him do that other than insulting him

1 Like

Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by GreatOchuks: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even if Tinubu collapse the economy totally , make 1 dollar equal to 5000 naira and a litre of fuel to be 3,500 , as far Pitobi isn't the President of Nigeria I am satisfied and overjoyed ...

Seeing Obi cry with that his ferminine voice is the only thing giving me joy nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Fortruth: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
When will Obi express shock over demolitions in Anambra? Is Anambra not in Nigeria?

We are talking about one crazy situation and as usual you are deflecting…

Nigger things as usual
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Wutinky: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You all calling a man that was never convicted of any crime as a criminal drug baron are the most wicked of souls. If Nairaland shuts down, it's because of Obidients that insult day and night on this platform just like they do on twitter.

He’s a well known drug cartel, you will never change the truth
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Dpharisee: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
When will Obi express shock over demolitions in Anambra? Is Anambra not in Nigeria?
You are one of those that Seun should ban eternally or lose his website. You and your cohorts have damaged this forum with abuse, bigotry, trolling and ethnic profiling by using Ghanaian goalkeeper, a man with baldhead on motorcycle and other memes to troll Igbos and others who are not Yorubas
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by blowjohn(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Well, somehow I agree.
I'm the meantime pls obi come and rebuild ur next cash and carry abeg.

Jobs have been lost because of it
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by Wutinky: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

Stop polluting this site with your demented ignorance!!
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by honor4me: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

See previous post >>>Here
I didn’t vote for Obi. I voted for APC. I am totally in support of Obi on this. Seems Wike is imposed on the Government that totally whatever little support we have in Abuja. Time to rethink deeply
Re: Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community by PHAYOL81: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
If he's shocked now over ABUJA residence demolition, then I guess ANAMBRA ain't in his map of NIGERIA hence the plight of the affected people of SOLUDO's residence demolition ain't worthy of his concern.

HYPOCRISY THAT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) / Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.