Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords (192 Views)

Long-tail Keywords: How To Research And Use Them For Blog’s Traffic Growth / What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? / Scrape Box,long Tail Pro,idm Or Spinner Chief Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords by wazobianaija: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
I need low competition long tail keywords to develop contents on my online forum for Nigeria audience. If you are into keywords research, you can contact me on: naijatipslandforum@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords by online4business: 5:30am On Dec 22, 2023
wazobianaija:
I need low competition long tail keywords to develop contents on my online forum for Nigeria audience. If you are into keywords research, you can contact me on: naijatipslandforum@gmail.com. Thanks
So you mean you dive head first develop a blog or forum without keyword research?

Why ona like to dey frustrate onaself for this Nigeria na.

Niche and keyword research is the first thing to do before even buying a domain name or hosting.

Where this people dey go learn blogging self.

1 Like

Re: I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords by wazobianaija: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2023
online4business:

So you mean you dive head first develop a blog or forum without keyword research?

Why ona like to dey frustrate onaself for this Nigeria na.

Niche and keyword research is the first thing to do before even buying a domain name or hosting.

Where this people dey go learn blogging self.
Thanks Mr Busy body and Mr Know-all. Who told you i have no database of keywords? So you mean you don't know that some are into the business of keyword research? Your MUMU na number one. na every matter wey no concern dem dey like put mouth. Better use your free data wisely, mtchew!
Re: I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords by online4business: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2023
People are determined to be right than rich.

I wish you good luck.

Tinubulation go reset people brain no be prayer point ooo e sure like baba ijebu lol
Re: I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords by online4business: 1:12am On Dec 23, 2023
Failure and poverty is contagious a lesson by Dan Kennedy.

Magnetic Marketing Daily Newsletter:

Battle-Tested NO B.S. Lessons In Your Inbox!

"When you’re the opposite and you stand apart and shine, you really really shine"

The expected average age of retirement, for people now 55 years of age and younger is now 74. Average life expectancy: 72 to 76.

Most Americans will, for the foreseeable future, work until they die, most out of financial necessity; some a combination of preference and financial requirements.

At a recent American Dental Association convention, a leading financial expert in that profession told dentists to add 8 to 10 years to their anticipated retirement target.

The same is true in many other professions and fields. TIP: Don’t be part of this crowd.

The Social Security Administration began publishing statistics in 1954, about the fate of men, after working from age 20 to age 65, ready to retire.

It’s from these sorry stats I draw the Income and Wealth Pyramids that I often show.

In 1954, 1% could retire rich, 4% financially secure, 15% okay but very dependent on government and family, and 80% broke to dead-broke. Half of the 80%,

Sharing a can of cat food with their pet for dinner. Now here is what is amazing.

Last year we have stats, almost 70 years have elapsed, and these facts have NOT improved.

The 1%, 4%, and 15% are unchanged. In the 80%, more have fallen toward the bottom.

What has changed: the day the people in the 80% and the 15% can retire has been pushed from age 65 to age 74. It now takes 49 instead of 45 years to retire, most still financially insolvent.

Put this in context. In those 70 years, we’ve had all kinds of technology breakthroughs—greater than ever access to information, education, and training.

More and more tax dollars poured into public education. The internet – erasing start-up barriers for 2nd incomes, home-based businesses, etc., and providing ready-made money-making platforms like eBay, Etsy, and Amazon. Smartphones, putting the ability to conduct business, operate globally, trade stocks, etc.

in the palm of the hand. For poor people, we have invested TRILLIONS in the ‘war on poverty’, created the ironically named Earned Income Tax Credit, raised the minimum wage, and made college more accessible (creating the next big debt bubble).

In short, Getting ahead financially has been made easier, simpler, and more readily accessible than ever in American history. In inflation-adjusted dollars, air travel, automobiles, and definitely “how to” education of every type are cheaper now than in 1970,

when I began my climb. But with all this, the success and failure statistics are stubbornly unaffected. In fact, there is MORE financial distress.

How can this be? Why and how, given all this “progress”, can peoples’ financial well-being get worse, the overwhelming majority get, be and stay poorer?

There is a profoundly simple answer (that liberals hate and disavow): peoples’ quality of thinking is poorer and their behavior is worse. READ THIS TWICE.

They get what they, themselves, cause. This makes one of my most fundamental of all premises all the more vital to use, not selectively,

But broadly and universally: whatever thinking or behavior you see embraced by the majority or by a majority,

you must opt out of it, reject it, and avoid it like the plague. GET THIS?

To deny this is to deny the economic facts.

The good news here is – when you’re the opposite and you stand apart and shine, you really really shine.

“Income Inequality” IS going to widen and widen more and faster; You will have to pick your place by your own behavior.

Luckily, you can skip the guesswork by getting access to our NO B.S. Newsletter; where each month you get timeless business, time-management, and sales secrets to help you grow faster than ever before.

If you’re not a member of my NO BS Newsletter yet, let me hand you my NO BS Newsletter, plus “Renegade Millionaire Time Management,” “Brass Balls”, and “Midas Touch For Selling” courses as bonuses (worth $19,997); all FREE when you get started today.

Dedicated To Multiplying Your Income,

Dan Kennedy

Magnetic Marketing

P.S. Don’t forget, whoever can spend the most money to acquire a customer wins.
Re: I Need Low Competition Long Tail Keywords by wazobianaija: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
online4business:
People are determined to be right than rich.

I wish you good luck.

Tinubulation go reset people brain no be prayer point ooo e sure like baba ijebu lol

Only if Tinubu is the Prime Minister of United Kingdom.
All animals are not equal.......
Ignorance is a disease.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Passed The Turing Coding Challenge. / Website Design Company In Lagos Nigeria / Free Shop By Brand Magento 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.