Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them (1661 Views)

EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
FAKED FAKES EVERYWHERE

Existence has turned into a menace in black Africa, many products are fake(s), electoral mandate fake, spouses fake and many marriages are fake. We now have fake soldiers, police, pastors, and even fake imams. What is going on?

More than anytime in history 'people have become wicked beyond explanation. Humans have become greedy beyond comprehension. People are ready to inspire genocide just to hold-on to power.' Kidnappers will kidnap, rape, receive ransom and still kiiii their victims.

Governments are proud to unjustly and unlawfully detain and imprison freedom fighters. What a wicked world my brethren. What happened to kindness, what happened to (rational), what happened to mankind? Because humanity is gone in man.

Young males use their girlfriends and sometimes parents for ritual because they want to get rich. I cannot thank God enough for the generation he fixed me in, we do not think like that, and never will. I have come to the conclusion that no good can come out of this world (again). What a sad realisation.

It is now very simple, live your life, leave right, accept Christ, avoid trouble but be ready to do trouble if it is brought to you. Protect yourself and family at all cost, the days are evil, na only God's grace and mercies de help us i swear. Have a blessed festive season. Stay safe out there.

From me Seiyefa John✍️🎬 to you
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by immortalcrown(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even the president's certificate is fake. Very bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
I de tell you. I swear.

immortalcrown:
Even the president's certificate is fake.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by immortalcrown(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
seiyefajohn:
I de tell you. I swear.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by PoliteActivist: 2:00am On Dec 22, 2023
immortalcrown:
Even the president's certificate is fake. Very bad.

Heck, the president himself is fake. His name is not his name, where he's from is not where he's from, his parents are not his parents, the schools he went to are not the schools he went to, etc...😅

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by Quodseverismete: 3:13am On Dec 22, 2023
You all watched and even clap when the legacy of faketag and fakeness was enthroned in the highest office of the Country, fakeness and fraudulent was glorified and rewarded, it's became a legacy that crime and fraud pay. The youths are first class learners, no wonder yahoo yahoo is now a norms in today's Nigeria.

Of what justification do you have to prosecutes youths who are into drugs, frauds activity and forgery when you have our oga on top as the icon of the d, f and f mentioned in this paragraph.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by Brenbentondiaz: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Ibos will know a whole lot about fakes. The merchants of everything fake in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by Spectators: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2023
The menace of falsehood in Nigeria and the surge in evil acts
https://spectatorsng.com/the-menace-of-falsehood-in-nigeria-and-the-surge-in-evil-acts/

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmm lol.
PoliteActivist:

Heck, the president himself is fake. His name is not his name, where he's from is not where he's from, his parents are not his parents, the schools he went to are not the schools he went to, etc...😅
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na wa hoooh

Spectators:
The menace of falsehood in Nigeria and the surge in evil acts
https://spectatorsng.com/the-menace-of-falsehood-in-nigeria-and-the-surge-in-evil-acts/
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
We are doomed abi?
Quodseverismete:
You all watched and even clap when the legacy of faketag and fakeness was enthroned in the highest office of the Country, fakeness and fraudulent was glorified and rewarded, it's became a legacy that crime and fraud pay. The youths are first class learners, no wonder yahoo yahoo is now a norms in today's Nigeria.

Of what justification do you have to prosecutes youths who are into drugs, frauds activity and forgery when you have our oga on top as the icon of the d, f and f mentioned in this paragraph.
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by allabig(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fake things cheap.
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Laughsssssss

Brenbentondiaz:
Ibos will know a whole lot about fakes. The merchants of everything fake in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by seiyefajohn(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2023
People from almost every tribe engages in fake product making. Ibos may be more, but pls do not call them out here.

This post is not meant to bring tribes together to fight. I swear!

Brenbentondiaz:
Re: List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them by Kryzboy(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2023
You've said it all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rev Father Spotted With Ak-47, Fires Shot Inside Church / Police Arrest ‘cocaine-pregnant’ Couple At Lagos Airport / Gruesome Killing Of Four Students In PH Over Alleged Theft Of Laptops And Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.