Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate (490 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by jara: 1:26am On Dec 22, 2023
What is more hate-filled than to leave your unpredictable villages to call the place you were accommodated zoo and shithole.

This is tribalistic, heinous and abusive. But in the name of free speech, most of us absorbed these insults daily.

7 Likes

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Kushites: 1:31am On Dec 22, 2023
^^ The mods seem more interested in pleasing Israel than pleasing Nigerians, so I'm afraid your suggestion will be ignored.

All the mods care about is 'antisemitism'.

They're pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by JAOS(m): 1:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Another mad man on the lose

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by outoftheworld: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:
What is more hate-filled than to leave your unpredictable villages to call the place you were accommodated zoo and shithole.

This is tribalistic, heinous and abusive. But in the name of free speech, most of us absorbed these insults daily.
Shut your smelly mouth, it's obvious you guys are constantly getting sleepless nights over a particular people.
I know you are intimidated, unfortunately there's
nothing you could do than to come here and talk foolishly

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by CaptainAyub: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Zoo is better .
Evil forest is more befitting

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Fortruth: 4:16am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:

But Nigeria itself is an insult.

A name given to a bunch of Black Africans by racist thieving whites to insult our forefathers and foremothers...

Nigger Area that is what is was and they funkyfied it to Nigeria...

What they did to us their children out to be pay reparations... as they are enjoying their stadiums and airports and EPL things..

But then again, you still call yourself what your slave masters called your slave ancestors.....

Shame LOL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Tetrahedron: 4:17am On Dec 22, 2023
It’s not we that called Nigeria a zoo or shithole, it’s Donald Trump that did!
grin grin grin

Blame your leaders that have made Nigeria a shithole and not the messengers

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by SpatialKing(m): 4:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Calling Igbos IPOB should also be banned

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Tetrahedron: 4:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Kushites:
^^ The mods seem more interested in pleasing Israel than pleasing Nigerians, so I'm afraid your suggestion will be ignored.

All the mods care about is 'antisemitism'.

They're pathetic.

Let me lecture you about Isreal and stop displaying your ignorance in public.
You might call yourself a Kushite that’s fine but you are not a Jew!
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by ican2020: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:

Shut up olodo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Kushites: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Fortruth:

But Nigeria itself is an insult.

A name given to a bunch of Black Africans by racist thieving whites to insult our forefathers and foremothers...

Nigger Area that is what is was and they funkyfied it to Nigeria...

What they did to us their children out to be pay reparations... as they are enjoying their stadiums and airports and EPL things..

But then again, you still call yourself what your slave masters called your slave ancestors.....

Shame LOL

Shut your dumb, ignorant lips there, you dunce.

The word NIGER has signified BLACK for thousands of years, long before the British existed.

The word is even used in the Bible.

''At the beginning of Acts 13, we find a list of additional leaders in the Antioch church. These leaders, including "Simeon who was called Niger," had a hand in sending Barnabas and Paul on their first missionary journey to other gentile cities in response to the work of the Holy Spirit.

Simeon, a Man Called Niger
So why is Simeon significant in this story? Because of that phrase added to his name in Acts 13:1: "Simeon who was called Niger."

In the original language of the text, the word "Niger" is best translated as "black." Therefore, many scholars have concluded in recent years that Simeon "who was called Niger" was indeed a Black man. He is presumed to be an African gentile who had transplanted to Antioch and met with Jesus.''

https://www.learnreligions.com/who-was-simeon-niger-in-the-bible-363316#:~:text=Because%20of%20that%20phrase%20added,was%20indeed%20a%20Black%20man.

So wherever your head is getting that garbage of adding an extra 'g' to 'Niger Area' to use the N word to insult Nigerians, kindly go educate yourself, you dumbass ignoramus.

Even Flora Shaw, Lugard's wife who suggested the name after the River Niger, was herself a brilliant historian who wrote in her epic book 'A tropical dependency', that in the ancient world, ''the leading race of the western world was a black race'', and the west owed the fount of its original enlightenment to black Africans

She was no racist. So NIGERIA meant NIGER AREA, just as she said it did.

1 Like

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by seanfer(m): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Kushites:

The word NIGER has signified BLACK for thousands of years, long before the British existed.

''At the beginning of Acts 13, we find a list of additional leaders in the Antioch church. These leaders, including "Simeon who was called Niger," had a hand in sending Barnabas and Paul on their first missionary journey to other gentile cities in response to the work of the Holy Spirit.

So why is Simeon significant in this story? Because of that phrase added to his name in Acts 13:1: "Simeon who was called Niger."

In the original language of the text, the word "Niger" is best translated as "black." Therefore, many scholars have concluded in recent years that Simeon "who was called Niger" was indeed a Black man. He is presumed to be an African gentile who had transplanted to Antioch and met with Jesus.''

https://www.learnreligions.com/who-was-simeon-niger-in-the-bible-363316#:~:text=Because%20of%20that%20phrase%20added,was%20indeed%20a%20Black%20man.

So wherever your dumb head is getting that garbage of using the N word to insult Nigerians, kindly go educate yoursell on the history of the world, you dumbass ignoramus.

Don't mind that little boy. Is River Niger not in Nigeria. I don't blame that boy I blame those that remove history from secondary schools curriculum. Nigeria = Niger Area.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Kushites: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Tetrahedron:
It’s not we that called Nigeria a zoo or shithole, it’s Donald Trump that did!
grin grin grin

Blame your leaders that have made Nigeria a shithole and not the messengers

Shut your lying lips, you Igbo devil.

Trump NEVER called Nigeria a 'shithole'.

That was something you IPOB outcasts dreamt up after the lunatic criminal racist Trump insulted AFRICAN countries in general with that ugly term.

And you really show your classless level by parroting a pea brain like Trump, who is so thick and ignorant that he can't even spell basic words in English, his own native language.

His officials said his attention span was under 5 minutes when they deliberated state issues.

The man is dumb as a brick, in addition to being a criminal with 90 felony charges on his head as he awaits trial.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Wisereborn: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Go and sit down! Stop telling people what to do or say!!!

Shut them up with good performance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2023
SpatialKing:
Calling Igbos IPOB should also be banned
lol
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Tranquillity360: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:

The zoo called Nigeria must go down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Tranquillity360: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2023
seanfer:

Don't mind that little boy. Is River Niger not in Nigeria. I don't blame that boy I blame those that remove history from secondary schools curriculum. Nigeria = Niger Area.
And na olosho name you Nigeria because you can't name yourself abi?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Tranquillity360: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Kushites:

So wherever your head is getting that garbage of adding an extra 'g' to 'Niger Area' to use the N word to insult Nigerians, kindly go educate yourself, you dumbass ignoramus.

Even Flora Shaw, Lugard's wife who suggested the name after the River Niger, was herself a brilliant historian who wrote in her epic book 'A tropical dependency', that in the ancient world, ''the leading race of the western world was a black race'', and the west owed the fount of its original enlightenment to black Africans

She was no racist. So NIGERIA meant NIGER AREA, just as she said it did.

She name you as her dog na?

Your ancestors can't choose a name for themselves.

Niger area indeed.
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Idiko1: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:

The above post is typical Nigerian. It has trappings of misplaced priority and useless analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by nairalandankrah: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Calling Nigeria a zoo, is even a complement!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by flokii: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2023
We from the West don't call our country zoo.. It's the slimy two faced ones that develop emergency love for Nigeria whenever election is near, hoping to sell their failures to gullible folks. Once they lose, they go back to hating the country and her many ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by mytime24(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Non Christians commenting on xtian thread without oath shld b banned 🚫
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Alaigbo(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2023
You de mind the foolish seun wey get Nairaland. The oloriburuku bastard will auto change Pandora to Peter for Peter Obi but leave igbos to disparage Tinubu as drug dealer n cocaine dealer.

Seun this is a shout out to you if I ever met you anywhere in my life if I no woz your papa dirty slap I am a bastard heaven n Earth bear me witness.

jara:

1 Like

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Alaigbo(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Funny the only mad man I see is your hopeless wretched Igbo father.

JAOS:
Another mad man on the lose

1 Like

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Alaigbo(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2023
If you stay in Lagos I on my on personal term is willing to meet you if you get mind. I stay here in Ajah n we can meet at complex, Igbo even plenty for that area just by VGC.

outoftheworld:

Shut your smelly mouth, it's obvious you guys are constantly getting sleepless nights over a particular people.

1 Like

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by johannu(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:
The place they were accommodated.
Accommodated by who? Owner of Nigeria? Ọ̀dẹ̀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Goodnewsforlife: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2023
outoftheworld:

u akpu munching gorillas will b d doom for Seun, I pray u run this site down for him so he can learn his lesson that u can’t please an igbo person

Shebi he made it clear u igbos made Dubai block nairaland cos u reported it despite how much he tried to please u during election

He brought chinedu here a couple times n made a thread protecting obi mumu, he even posted it on twitter that he instructed his mods to ban apc accounts but he labeled them spam bots

Many apc supporters accounts were banned, my main account was banned till 2036 n still u igbos aren’t satisfied

I pray this site is brought down finally so just like Reno, Seun too will realize there’s nothing u can do to please d igbos
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by gidgiddy: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2023
jara:

Hate speech is not when you're making a statement of fact. Nigeria is much worse than a zoo
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Reality3080: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Tranquillity360:
And na olosho name you Nigeria because you can't name yourself abi?
what is d meaning of Biafra in igbo?
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Reality3080: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Calling Nigeria a zoo, is even a complement!.
which animal are u in d zoo?

Or better put, which animal are your families in d zoo?
Re: Calling Nigeria A Zoo Or Shithole Sould Be Banned For Hate by Reality3080: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

Hate speech is not when you're making a statement of fact. Nigeria is much worse than a zoo
which animal is your father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Terry G Celebrate100 Days Of ‘no Smoking’ / Defend Yourselves – Gov Radda Tells Katsina Residents / Clem Agba Gains Momentum As President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Orders Rerun In Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.