Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor (20624 Views)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / Sanwo-Olu Warns Traders On The Red Line Corridor / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by Basicend: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dobodobo04:

What’s bad about our partnership with China if we can enhance it to better ourselves?

Don’t most product we use in the west come from Chinese factories?

I think Nigeria already has a pool of talent, and when Chinese contractors are brought to the scene, it’s more of partnership.

When you build projects these days, Chinese firms can be main contractors, it doesn’t stop you from bringing western companies to oversee it or for quality control. You would also find trained Nigerian engineers on site ensuring quality. You can involve all contractors from around the world on projects and Nigerian gov does that a lot.

Sure, you are right.
Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by bejick(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jayhome24:

Are you done? If you have more to say pls say it now so I can reply you at once.

Like the Mu.mu they have turn you into 30k/month will not allow you have sense again. Make I see you beg another person money make thunder fire you.
Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
naptu2:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

I was in Ikeja that day but didn't know it was the commissioning because NL was still offline. The following day when I suddenly noticed cars using the bridge, I realised the reason why there was such a heavy police presence that day was because Governor Pointius Pilate was around
Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by Jayhome24: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
bejick:

Like the Mu.mu they have turn you into 30k/month will not allow you have sense again. Make I see you beg another person money make thunder fire you.

You see it was your type that made Nairaland to be hacked don few days back because you already throwing insult for asking you "if you are done"?

I know your type dream is to shutdown Naraland completely for Seun Osewa not supporting Gringory Obi but it won't work okwa ya?

Keep opening your mouth and be talking whatever you like that your "must burn down" slogan won't work here. Your pain and sorrow just started you still have 8 good years more to go then we transfer you to Ribadu or Marwa to brutally bruise your skull and made you bald-head man like a vulture.

1 Like

Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by bejick(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

You see it was your type that made Nairaland to be hacked don few days back because you already throwing insult for asking you "if you are done"?

I know your type dream is to shutdown Naraland completely for Seun Osewa not supporting Gringory Obi but it won't work okwa ya?

Keep opening your mouth and be talking whatever you like that your "must burn down" slogan won't work here. Your pain and sorrow just started you still have 8 good years more to go then we transfer you to Ribadu or Marwa to brutally bruise your skull and made you bald-head man like a vulture.

As long as na you go suffer the hardship pass no wahala, You are not immune to the hardship even though they pay you from the stolen wealth. The truth is that if you like transfer it to Awolowo then back to Ahmed bello that does have any impact on the tribe of the ruler. Hausa/ Fulani have been in the Helms of affairs for God knows how long yet look at how poor their citizens are Almajiri everywhere, Yoruba have heard a fair share of their own and Born throwaways / Agberos/ Cultist full the whole Lagos banking on election period to cash out small. The only thing I see here from both Hause and Yoruba is fear and Jealousy of a tribe called Igbo. For una mind Without Government them be like this what will happen if they be with the Federal might. If not for this reason lie give the reason why una dey fear Igbo man to rule. After collecting the stolen money via your 30k/ month stipend we dey wait for you for either Idumota, Balogun, Computer Village, Alaba International or Lapido even though that kind menial job money cannot take to any of these places I mentioned.
Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by Jayhome24: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2023
bejick:

As long as na you go suffer the hardship pass no wahala, You are not immune to the hardship even though they pay you from the stolen wealth. The truth is that if you like transfer it to Awolowo then back to Ahmed bello that does have any impact on the tribe of the ruler. Hausa/ Fulani have been in the Helms of affairs for God knows how long yet look at how poor their citizens are Almajiri everywhere, Yoruba have heard a fair share of their own and Born throwaways / Agberos/ Cultist full the whole Lagos banking on election period to cash out small. The only thing I see here from both Hause and Yoruba is fear and Jealousy of a tribe called Igbo. For una mind Without Government them be like this what will happen if they be with the Federal might. If not for this reason lie give the reason why una dey fear Igbo man to rule. After collecting the stolen money via your 30k/ month stipend we dey wait for you for either Idumota, Balogun, Computer Village, Alaba International or Lapido even though that kind menial job money cannot take to any of these places I mentioned.

Between me and you who dey suffer? Drop your resume here let me drop my own and let the house judge who is suffering infact I'm making more money at the moment because I always prepared myself for the unknown ever since I started my businesses years back, sorry I never waited for any damn fuc-king govt to pay my bill ok.

Drop your resume with evidence here and let me drop mine with full evidence you go melt. I'm here waiting...

You like it or not, you belief it or not Gringor anuofia obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime, by 2027 we will still vote for Tinubu over and over again and you can't do nada about it. All you lazy youths who are waiting for govt to open cbn vaults for you to cash out free money will suffer more because we warned you all in 2015 to go and do something or be creative but you stayed here wasted the whole 8 years of Buhari to be throwing insult on Buhari and your destiny rot away and now complaining.

Drop your resume I'm waiting....
Re: Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor by bejick(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jayhome24:

Between me and you who dey suffer? Drop your resume here let me drop my own and let the house judge who is suffering infact I'm making more money at the moment because I always prepared myself for the unknown ever since I started my businesses years back, sorry I never waited for any damn fuc-king govt to pay my bill ok.

Drop your resume with evidence here and let me drop mine with full evidence you go melt. I'm here waiting...

You like it or not, you belief it or not Gringor anuofia obi will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime, by 2027 we will still vote for Tinubu over and over again and you can't do nada about it. All you lazy youths who are waiting for govt to open cbn vaults for you to cash out free money will suffer more because we warned you all in 2015 to go and do something or be creative but you stayed here wasted the whole 8 years of Buhari to be throwing insult on Buhari and your destiny rot away and now complaining.

Drop your resume I'm waiting....

Why will I come here be dropping me resume to be compared to a know street Tout. I am a proud Igbo guy have never in my life depend on this ganger weed Government for anything. I have conquered Naija and left it for my sanity for Tout like you. I am staying a better clime country where things works, where 1+1=2 and not anything one assumes it to be. Enjoy Naija at least me I earn in hard currency so no matter how Tinubu scatter Nigeria currency reach it is better for me sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.