Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Lasu Female Student Hostel Avialable Outside The School Campus - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lasu Female Student Hostel Avialable Outside The School Campus (290 Views)

*still Avialable* Promo!!! Lagoon Height Estate @ibeju Lekki. Lagos / ''BUILD Student hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Female Student Hostel Avialable Outside The School Campus by HouseAgentNL: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2023
It's a flat in Iba housing estate, shared by your fellow students who are also studying at Lagos State University, this flat comes with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a toilet with running water inside it and 1 big kitchen with good space for you to keep food.
The estate is fenced and safe with constant light run by a prepaid meter.

ROOM PRICES PER YEAR
Master bedroom: 160k or 160,000
2nd Master bedroom:150k or 150,000
last bedroom: 130k or 130,000
each room are shared by two(2) student only.

NOTE:
No additional person is allowed to exceed the number of students in a room, so everybody can be comfortable while living with each other in the flat.
A form will be filled and you have to come with someone who will stand for you before you can occupy the place.
Kindly send me an email houseagentonlineNG@gmail.com or chat me up on WhatsApp only:
I will reply to you.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Excited To Bring You A Classic Project Of Ours- *the Lekki Pride Phase 3 / 1,300 Sqm For Sale In Wuye,abuja # 35m / Buy A Plot Of Land With Just #500k In STERLINGHOMESLTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.