Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, (1676 Views)

Do U Live In Abroad? U Need Flight Tickets, Get It For 70% Of The Cost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by bebe2(f): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2011
Hi,
i think it would be a nice idea for us to put up some pics if roads and streets around us.
wherever u live in the world, or if you see a nice or a not so nice street (depending on your mood) take a snap and upload then here.

tell us the country it was taken.
looking forward to seeing some nice stuff.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by Vicjustice: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2011
bebe2:

Hi,
i think it would be a nice idea for us to put up some pics if roads and streets around us.
wherever u live in the world, or if you see a nice or a not so nice street (depending on your mood) take a snap and upload then here.

tell us the country it was taken.
looking forward to seeing some nice stuff.
   I'd be rather impressed to see people revealing their own photos rather than their residence streets, i have google earth to view for any normal street in the world. But how would it make sense for faceless people to be showing the streets where they live in?
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by bebe2(f): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
its just a bit of fun,
there is already a thread for people to show their faces.

i havent been to alot of countries and i think it would nice to see where other nigerians
reside.

i will upload mine wen i get th time.
thanks.
Vicjustice:

I'd be rather impressed to see people revealing their own photos rather than their residence streets, i have google earth to view for any normal street in the world. But how would it make sense for faceless people to be showing the streets where they live in?
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by BootyOnMe: 3:22am On Nov 03, 2011
I don't live on all these streets, but I have visited all of them and took these pictures with my camera. grin
I stayed on ALL these streets or NEAR all these streets. Including the Nigerian one. embarassed

Nigeria. . . . . going towards the River Niger.

Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by BootyOnMe: 3:48am On Nov 03, 2011
Graffiti nationale UK.

Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by BootyOnMe: 4:01am On Nov 03, 2011
The Great USA. "The Strip" Las Vegas, Nevada! cool

Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by meonbooty: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^

I remember that place. Remember how i slammed your poon raw in Las vegas?
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by bebe2(f): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
I CANT EVEN LOAD MINE. embarassed embarassed sad
WILL KEEP TRYING.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by llbhuds: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I don't live on all these streets, but I have visited all of them and took these pictures with my camera. grin
I stayed on ALL these streets or NEAR all these streets. Including the Nigerian one. embarassed

Nigeria. . . . . going towards the River Niger.

looks like lokoja
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2011
meonbooty:

^^^
I remember that place. Remember how i slammed your poon raw in Las vegas?

A very crass remark to make, of a married woman with children. But then, not unexpected from the average Nigerian.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by llbhuds: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
the Girne Harbor in north cyprus ,  cool?

Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by damola1: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
Siena:

A very crass remark to make, of a married woman with children. But then, not unexpected from the average Nigerian.

Excuse me sir, the average Nigeria would or would not make such comment, based on what facts or your experience with?

The average Nigerian wouldn't make such comment.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by meonbooty: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
Siena:

And how does this 'consign' you?

If you dont know, NL is Ashley Madison 2.0; here singles hit on married women, and married women do the same to other married people and single, ALL THE TIME. If you dont like it, GET A LIFE.

BTW, why are you even here in the first place? Sick of your wife's poon ?I'd  be too, if she was that short, that jobless, that gap toothed, that 'un-creative' with her hair, and that ridiculously not good looking. I feel ya bro. Life sucks the moment you start balding.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2011
meonbooty:

And how does this 'consign' you?

If you dont know, NL is Ashley Madison 2.0; here singles hit on married women, and married women do the same to other married people and single, ALL THE TIME. If you dont like it, GET A LIFE.

BTW, why are you even here in the first place? Sick of your wife's poon ?I'd  be too, if she was that short, that jobless, that gap toothed, that 'un-creative' with her hair, and that ridiculously not good looking. I feel ya bro. Life sucks the moment you start balding.

Your words are just that - words, and mean nothing. They just further go to reinforce my original opinion with regards to the average Nigerian. All I can feel for you is a deep-rooted empathy. I wouldn't descend to your level though, otherwise I'll be guilty of whatever afflicts you. Maybe you'll change, and see sense, maybe you won't. Either way, your bile shows there's plenty wrong with your moral code, no one can fix that but yourself.

You might just run out of time before that happens though.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2011
damola1:

Excuse me sir, the average Nigeria would or would not make such comment, based on what facts or your experience with?

The average Nigerian wouldn't make such comment.

Bro, trust me, the average Nigerian would. It's not new, it's not surprising. Probably more deep-rooted than we know. And it's not a slur on Nigerians, it's just plain fact.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by llbhuds: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2011
Na wa ooo, simple instruction, upload photos of any streets in d world where any NL lives nd u guys are trading abuses and grammar, I swear der is a gr8 nd undiscovered problem with we Nigerians
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2011
llbhuds:

Na wa ooo, simple instruction, upload photos of any streets in d world where any NL lives nd u guys are trading abuses and grammar, I swear der is a gr8 nd undiscovered problem with we Nigerians

Bro, I don't trade abuse, it's not my thing. And yes, the problems with Nigerians are legendary, as I stated previously. Why would anyone begin to verbally abuse someone else, just because she posted pictures, in compliance of this thread?

I just don't get it.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by damola1: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
Siena:

Bro, I don't trade abuse, it's not my thing. And yes, the problems with Nigerians are legendary, as I stated previously. Why would anyone begin to verbally abuse someone else, just because she posted pictures, in compliance of this thread?

I just don't get it.

Oga, please stop, there's absolutely no problems with Nigerians, and nothing legendary about it. Do you abuse people at first meetings, or do your family and friends do that?, if they do, then you need to move out of that circle of family and friends,

You show me a perfect people from a perfect nation, and I show you God in heaven, you also show me a people that are nice, with a strong foundation and family value system anywhere, then I will show you two of those in Nigeria.
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by eghost247(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
undecided undecidedthis is very awkward, @Siena generalizing on the average Nigerian is wrong u make it seem like its his nationality that made him haul insults at you this is a forum for all we know anyone with a PC and internet connection can access this website and post anything people throwing cyber attacks at each other has nothing to do with being Nigerian or not,
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by bebe2(f): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
hi pple,
please stop,
get ur camera out and start loading pix.
something to put a smile on our faces. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by llbhuds: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
bebe2:

hi pple,
please stop,
get your camera out and start loading pix.
something to put a smile on our faces. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Abi ooo
Re: World Street Pictures, Wherever U Live, by snowdrops(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
bebe2;

i am yet to see any pics from you yet.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying In Canada And Australia / See This Mega Yacht With An Indoor Pool, An Aquarium & Indoor ‘drive-in Garage’! / DANA Airlines-my First Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.