Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? (17995 Views)

How Much Is Your Transport Fare For Those Traveling For Christmas / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Dmama1991: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
For my people traveling to the east please beware of this ipob bandits they way lay road anyhow kidnapping and killing everything on sight please use caution and cover your self with the blood of jesus
nah Yoruba moslem dey should b afraid off in that your sadwest region

2 Likes

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by RepoMan007: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
jmoore:

If your account is loaded, you will think differently.

You don't have siblings, parents you haven't seen for a long time?

Half of the longtime-no-see faces wont be in village too.

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
StraightGaay:
The pigsty you call a city.

Lol who told u so?? I have 24 hours electricity and I'm enjoying it
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Sillymoderators: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
If you're street smart, what others are paying heavily for, you would pay half; for those in Nigeria for example, don't travel with registered transport companies, instead wait till 1-3am for those newspaper motor, then pay less and board..

As for me, from the UK to Nigeria 700k...
You don sign your death certificate already.
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by RepoMan007: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
CJStarz:

That is if I get moto nah 🀣
what of aeroplane. You lap your bestie. Kpata kpata, one hour, you are in your state airport.

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Lastmankc(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
If you're street smart, what others are paying heavily for, you would pay half; for those in Nigeria for example, don't travel with registered transport companies, instead wait till 1-3am for those newspaper motor, then pay less and board..

Until you enter one chance you eye go clear.Make them no mined your skull
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by CJStarz: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
what of aeroplane. You lap your bestie. Kpata kpata, one hour, you are in your state airport.
Ha, my brother,I dey talk about a family of 8 including madam. How we go take do d lapping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na to jus remain for yardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by MrDoGood(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
ezegenigbonine:
From abuja to enugu 2500k (benin airways grin grin)

Na 2am or 12am you wan move ? grin
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gig 47k Abuja to aba.

Same GIG 45k Lagos to the east.

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by broadman20: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
YoungLionken:

Hahahaha!

You are a real street boy.

You remind me when we were in school and want to travel, we will sit close to the bus loading and waiting for the last buses not able to fill their seat then we will emerge from nowhere and ask the driver to use us and complete the seat with half of the transport fare.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by BOSSkesh(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
TUTU147:
You people created the insecurities to give igboland a bad name, God Almighty will exposed and punish you all
…
Dmama1991:
nah Yoruba moslem dey should b afraid off in that your sadwest region
What are you crying about
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by StraightGaay: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Lol who told u so?? I have 24 hours electricity and I'm enjoying it
In the pigsty?
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by DiamondPant(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
ezegenigbonine:
From abuja to enugu 2500k (benin airways grin grin)
Liar!
It's #1,635.
Is it not just broom, cowries, a strip of red cloth, 3 kola nuts, alligator pepper, ΒΌ bottle of seaman's schnapps and palm leaf?
Safe trip ooo..
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by jelinco1982(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Orubebe01:
Where is your location, where are traveling to and the transport fare?

Feel free to share to keep some of us that wants to travel updated.
se u wan pay for us ni
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by COZA(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
vincenteger:

I don see person whole dy go myside
Please I want to waybill myself.
You should wait to receive me at ekwulobia park.

I go follow you o.. I go drop for St. Joseph

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by onuman: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
For my people traveling to the east please beware of this ipob bandits they way lay road anyhow kidnapping and killing everything on sight please use caution and cover your self with the blood of jesus

You must be the bandit. Herdsmen and Boko Haram operative or sympathizer for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
IPOB says it will not share with you the one Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Take your useless propaganda to nitwits like you.
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by jayworld15(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
chuksville:
From Port Harcourt to Owerri is 6k

That year something wey be N500-N600
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by eepeepook: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Traveling was never my thing.
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by POSSIBLE402: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wanted to travel, they said 20k and my budget is 10k,i returned home
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Asaba to Lagos is 27k, if the govt discount truly works, than 50% is slashed
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by blowjohn(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Many people will travel to go show off in the village Nd come back in January begging for money.

Na so one bouncer wet I sabi travel a few months ago. Started making mouth about how food is free there.

Next thing, e begin dey beg for transport money back to abuja.

Same thing a gal I know did 3 years back. No transport back.

I no know wetin dey for village wey u not fit stay for one place.

Av been to my village countless times.

The economy this year shud speak wisdom to many. The security situation too shud speak wisdom to people.

The increased evil in people shud also make nigerians to have sense

3 Likes

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
POSSIBLE402:
Wanted to travel, they said 20k and my budget is 10k,i returned home
book GIG online to see if you'll get the 50% govt discount, depends on your location and destination though.
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Originality007: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Pls those who are traveling from lagos to Akure, how much is the tfare from Ojota.
Thank u

5 Likes

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by segyoms: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bribri:
ma nigga no cast am na. Maryland things.

Make them no spoil show for you ..lol

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by mercysamuelson(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Los Angeles (LAX) California to Lagos (LOS) Nigeria #1,500,000
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Emperor4tune(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
from portharcourt to lagos #15,000 is a trend many are yet to know,dont waste money anyhow
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Lance008(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
jmoore:

If your account is loaded, you will think differently.

You don't have siblings, parents you haven't seen for a long time?

Yes for sure
But if u are too loaded send them money you can visit them in less busy time or invite them to Lagos
Watin Dey special about Christmas Na watin I talk no be to visit ur family
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Dieselman: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Akpa Amu!

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by Subonbon(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin grin
PEACE2023:

Ogbonye
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by ajepako(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nothing do me

Palmgrove to Epe Alaro and lkorodu in Lasgidi state

Full tank 18k

Case closed

1 Like

Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by warlordd(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
vincenteger:

I don see person whole dy go myside
Please I want to waybill myself.
You should wait to receive me at ekwulobia park.

You no know Ekwulobia again oo! Soludo don transform the no be small. The place is now wearing a new look.
Re: For Those Traveling For Yuletide, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? by zubinike(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Orubebe01:
Where is your location, where are traveling to and the transport fare?

Feel free to share to keep some of us that wants to travel updated.

my flight was 880k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lone Survivor Of Fatal Auto Crash, Shares Testimony, 3 Years Later / 4 Sure Ways To Get Thrown Off A Flight / Lagos "Least Liveable" Ranking Hard To Believe –foreign Residents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.