Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit (2545 Views)

Actress Claims, Justin Bieber Called Me Beautiful And Invited Me To His Hotel / Chris Brown Files Paternity And Child Custody Documents For His Daughter Royal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskem(f): 1:20am On Nov 02, 2011
20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit

Teen pop icon Justin Bieber got a 20-year-old Californian woman pregnant during a backstage tryst and admitted it was his "first time," she claims in a sensational lawsuit obtained exclusively by Star magazine.

Mariah Yeater filed court papers saying that her sexual encounter with the "Baby" hit-maker occurred on October 25 of last year, after he performed to a sold-out crowd at L.A.'s Staples Center. The woman has filed a bombshell paternity suit against Bieber, alleging he is the father of her three-month-old baby.

In a hand-signed affidavit, sworn under the penalty of perjury, Yeater wrote that a security guard working for Bieber approached her and "asked if I wanted to meet Justin Bieber" before whisking her backstage. She was 19, at the time. "After waiting for a short period of time with several young women, Justin Bieber appeared and engaged me in conversation,"

read more>>
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2011
hhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskem(f): 2:57am On Nov 02, 2011
am eagerly waiting for selena gomez's response
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskem(f): 4:35am On Nov 02, 2011
:d
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by BootyOnMe: 4:46am On Nov 02, 2011
So little 'Justin' got his wish eh?
He stated he was ready to be a dad abi?

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8[/flash]
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskem(f): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2011
lolz he wants to be a dad not kt knowing he's already one.
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by 9jablog: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2011
so dat kinkini boy fit impregnate woman! shege!
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by MissyB3(f): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2011
9jablog:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskem(f): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
9jablog:

haba! he's old enough to impregnate na grin
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by 9jablog: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
kai! money good oh, without d money and fame, who go gree for him
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskemms: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^irrespective of his fame and money, the boy is cute. Well cute enough for me
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by zolzlolz(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
This is why we should pay attention in sex ed. class. Wear a condom bro!
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by tpia5: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
shocked shocked

hmm, his first child at 20 (or how old is he).

well, he's rich anyway, and since he's still a bit youngish for marriage i guess this was next.

lord have mercy.
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by baskemms: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2011
^^he's 17!
DOB: March 01, 1994
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by kayalla(f): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2011
see all these small children ooo.
another WHIZ-Father shocked shocked shocked
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by tpia5: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
baskem_ms:

^^he's 17!

lord have mercy.
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by BABE3: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
lol-- Heard this ish yesterday. Couldn't stop laughing.

Oh well, my cute baby is gonna be a daddy.
cheesy
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
I just hope he's innocent. undecided
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2011
[s]so dat kinkini boy fit impregnate woman! shege![i][/i][/s]
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2011
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2011
so dat kinkini boy fit impregnate woman! shege
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2011
[center]so dat kinkini boy fit impregnate woman! shege![/center]
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2011

Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2011
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2011
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2011
[img]http://so dat kinkini boy fit impregnate woman! shege![/img]
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2011
[table]so dat kinkini boy fit impregnate woman! shege![/table]
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2011
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by labaks(f): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2011
Re: 20-year-old Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Turns 25 Today / 4-months Pregnant Woman Beatentodeath By Husband In Oyo › / Check Out Actress Monalisa Chinda Looks At Fayrouz L'original Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.