Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Screenwriting Training/workshop - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Screenwriting Training/workshop (160 Views)

Script/screenwriting / SBI MEDIA Plans Workshop To Empower Young Video Content Creators In Nigeria / Latest Trends In Nollywood Screenwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenwriting Training/workshop by Lorenzo200000: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
What you'll learn in two weeks.

👉 How to write a professional Screenplay

👉 How to properly Format your screenplay for the Screen.

👉 How to sell your screenplay without an Agent.

👉 Access to a list of Producers and industry Professionals.

👉 A Screenwriters Certificate branded by Play Network Studios

👉 Access to mentorship after training.

So, if you really want to 'UP' your game and gain exposure in the art of Screenwriting, you can choose to join this Masterclasses/Workshops or still relax for another year to come and get past you again.

Remember, Life is deceptively brief! Repeatedly passing over opportunities is the abbreviated definition of P.O.O.R

P = Passing

O = Over

O = Opportunities

R = Repeatedly.

To register with the discount, request for Discount code in DM and gain access!

Seasons greetings.❤️

Re: Screenwriting Training/workshop by Lorenzo200000: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: Screenwriting Training/workshop by richcasey: 11:13pm On Mar 17
I sent you an email. Let's talk. I'm looking for screenwriters.
Re: Screenwriting Training/workshop by Lorenzo200000: 4:34pm On Apr 11
richcasey:
I sent you an email. Let's talk. I'm looking for screenwriters.

Hi Richcasey, I didn't get any email message. Kindly send a WhatsApp message to 08160707512.

Happy holidays.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Christmas Movies List to watch..add yours / Tiger 3 (indian Film) / Who Among These Presenters Keeps You Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.