Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Brother Threatened To Kill Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Threatened To Kill Me (1201 Views)

Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by samicine(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
My family has been a tad but dysfunctional one from time immemorial, but I've been trying my best to make it stable for a while now. I graduated April and I came back home to help out with finances and whatnot. Note, I've been helping out since I was in my final year thanks to web3 and it's opportunities. I turned 24 last month and I'm making plans for my future but my younger brother is single handedly trying to ruin my future and this family. He's a drug addict, I came home to him selling half the properties in the house, while myom folded her hands and did nothing, instead petting him. I tired talking to him and encouraging him, however he claimed to have changed door a while, but then he stole half my belongings from clothes to shoes and sold. This isn't the first time, family members has given this guy various opportunities but he has squandered it. At some point he even stole human hair worth over 1million from my cousin who's doing pretty well herself. But my mom as usual covered for him and pleaded on his behalf. Heck, during childhood this guy stole from my mother and I took the blame. We stay in the same house and I don't talk to him or anything. But yesterday, the worse happened. I'm doing pretty well for my self, this boy approached my mom and accused me of stealing money from his account, 1200. I ignored obviously, because we aren't even that close and I didn't do it. Note, he made this accusations early in the morning around 3am. Waking the whole house . I ignored. By morning , once I've woken. My clothing and shoes where missing and he wasn't around. When he came back I approached him and demanded for my items and this boy carried cutlass and almost killed me. But my mom had to get in between us. I'm the one restraining my self because I wouldn't want anything to happened to my mother if we get physical, but this boy threatened to kill me and do all manner of things to me.. because he's a cultist. I'm generally the calm one. Lol. My mother plainly told me to my face saying she didn't believe I didn't take the money. Me that has been contributing my blood and sweat to rhis house hold. Yet she keeps choosing him over me Every time, I had to move out of the house at some point years ago. I came home for Christmas now I'm leaving without no clothing or whatever To my name. I have to start from scratch. She still pets him and God every night I resist the urge to kill him and be done with this. To be honest. But yesterday was the height of it. How do I get my belongings back? How do I manage this whole issue without getting my hand dirty. He has nothing to loose and I have everything. I just need my items back and then I'd leave this family for good. I stay in Abuja by the way. I need advice, I can't leave this place without getting my belongings back. I can't keep loosing and backing down. I've been this chill because of my mother. Your advice would be most welcome.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Offpointng: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Cut off the head of the snake bfr it strikes you first bro

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Houseontherock1: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
If you go physical, he may maim you or even kill you in the process or it may be you maiming or killing him and spending time in jail! Just leave with your sanity and freedom, leave your belongings behind and forget it all.

17 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
samicine:
My family has been a tad but dysfunctional one from time immemorial, but I've been trying my best to make it stable for a while now. I need advice, I can't leave this place without getting my belongings back. I've been this chill because of my mother. Your advice would be most welcome.
Your mother will get her own share of the problem too. This boy will give her the ultimate disgrace. Just leave & never return. In your absence, the two of them will also fight each other. Ignore their phone calls but transfer money to her if you can occasionally. because the fact is you don't have any family. But you can start a new one, then make sure to bring up your kids right. Just try not to marry an idiot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by 1TrippleCee: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
It is obvious you are young. The devil has and is setting a trap for you and you are deloberately trying to walk into the trap, eyes opened.

Ofcourse you know what to do, walk away, no. But win with maturity.

Your family have told you eyeballs to eyeballs they don't need you, how else do you want them to say it to you ? Till you die like Abel?

If you search your very own soul, you will agree that it is time to pack and go away and shut the door behind you, give it 3-7 years and let life fight for you. You know this is the right thing to do. But stubborness, ego and pride wants you to fight and do the other thing.

If you can listen, let him win these fights, be the loser for now, but you will win the bigger WAR in years to come.... and if you do this and he doesn't come back to knee before you to be washing your plates and clothes after some years, then i'm not an elder

Incase you've forgotten your own recent past, allow me remind you with the post below :

https://www.nairaland.com/5861612/20-mom-wants-throw-me

If you continue to hesitate and not leave your family as God is clearly showing you the signs, one day, they will kill you by mistake. You are the problem of your household, not your mother and father who doesn't correct the spoilt child, but you the discerning one that is so loyal to a fault that you have abdicated your safety and wellness on the altar of trying to change a brother that has chosen a different path. You want to use your blood spilled on the floor to correct him rather than walk away and let The HolySpirit through time, experiences, other people do the correction.

That drum of trouble that is beating, you want the drum to burst and hell break loose before you see that God is telling you the environment is no longer conducive for you abi? You are waiting to see a dibia, a prophet, an angel in nappies before you take the bold step of moving away.

I end on this note : Proverbs 22:3

12 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by dawnomike(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
samicine:
My family has been a tad but dysfunctional one from time immemorial, but I've been trying my best to make it stable for a while now. I graduated April and I came back home to help out with finances and whatnot. Note, I've been helping out since I was in my final year thanks to web3 and it's opportunities. I turned 24 last month and I'm making plans for my future but my younger brother is single handedly trying to ruin my future and this family. He's a drug addict, I came home to him selling half the properties in the house, while myom folded her hands and did nothing, instead petting him. I tired talking to him and encouraging him, however he claimed to have changed door a while, but then he stole half my belongings from clothes to shoes and sold. This isn't the first time, family members has given this guy various opportunities but he has squandered it. At some point he even stole human hair worth over 1million from my cousin who's doing pretty well herself. But my mom as usual covered for him and pleaded on his behalf. Heck, during childhood this guy stole from my mother and I took the blame. We stay in the same house and I don't talk to him or anything. But yesterday, the worse happened. I'm doing pretty well for my self, this boy approached my mom and accused me of stealing money from his account, 1200. I ignored obviously, because we aren't even that close and I didn't do it. Note, he made this accusations early in the morning around 3am. Waking the whole house . I ignored. By morning , once I've woken. My clothing and shoes where missing and he wasn't around. When he came back I approached him and demanded for my items and this boy carried cutlass and almost killed me. But my mom had to get in between us. I'm the one restraining my self because I wouldn't want anything to happened to my mother if we get physical, but this boy threatened to kill me and do all manner of things to me.. because he's a cultist. I'm generally the calm one. Lol. My mother plainly told me to my face saying she didn't believe I didn't take the money. Me that has been contributing my blood and sweat to rhis house hold. Yet she keeps choosing him over me Every time, I had to move out of the house at some point years ago. I came home for Christmas now I'm leaving without no clothing or whatever To my name. I have to start from scratch. She still pets him and God every night I resist the urge to kill him and be done with this. To be honest. But yesterday was the height of it. How do I get my belongings back? How do I manage this whole issue without getting my hand dirty. He has nothing to loose and I have everything. I just need my items back and then I'd leave this family for good. I stay in Abuja by the way. I need advice, I can't leave this place without getting my belongings back. I can't keep loosing and backing down. I've been this chill because of my mother. Your advice would be most welcome.
Please, move back to abuja and have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Franzinni: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Oga, it's a very painful thing to expirience especially when those that should see the burning house are busy piling firewood through the window and believing they are protecting it... Let me give you own advice, count your loss so far, get whatever remains of your stuff and RUN!!! I can see this as a tool of the devil to ruin your life... I see the ego pushing you to get your pound of flesh for what transpired but you have to realize emotions is very powerful but almost always wrong... The logical thing to do is leave the environment and detatch from the negativity... They are obviously fine without your input so leave them with life in you before you are forced to leave without it.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
You can always get clothes and other stuff back man. Please of leaving will calm the situation for now, I beg u, please leave. There's no need to get Ur hands dirty, it's the drugs, he is not normal, it's the addictions. Pls leave before either of you get physically hurt. Please give us feedback on Ur decision.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Lance008(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bro so far u get where and how to earn move on
In next 2yrs the clothes will be rags
No allow anything disturb ur peace
As a Nairaland friend no fight am again shame the devil
So far Na cultist he be Na something Dey control am he don chop Watin dem no Dey vomit

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Govocrete: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
You are not alone. Have a half brother who is also into drugs. All effort made for him to have a better future failed.

The money send to him to pay off his balance IT course training ended in voicemail.

As I result, I turned my back on him for over 2yrs now. Anytime he sees me, he is quick to say, I have changed but I no longer give him listening ears.

My only advise is you walk away and face your future. Once a druggie always a druggie.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Foodqueen(f): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Better run for your life.

Leave him and your mom alone. Time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Drug both of them , your mama and your brother

Bury them both alive and thank me later
Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by LandMann: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Samicine just follow everything the user below has said. Get a new place, start from scratch and ghost your family for a while. Call them once a while but don't show face in that house for the next 2, 5or 10 years. Let the pain motivate you to work hard and be successful. When you come back you will be stronger, wiser and more resistant to your wayward brother

1TrippleCee:
It is obvious you are young. The devil has and is setting a trap for you and you are deloberately trying to walk into the trap, eyes opened.

Your family have told you eyeballs to eyeballs they don't need you, how else do you want them to say it to you ? Till you die like Abel?

If you search your very own soul, you will agree that it is time to pack and go away and shut the door behind you, give it 3-7 years and let life fight for you. You know this is the right thing to do. But stubborness, ego and pride wants you to fight and do the other thing.

If you can listen, let him win these fights, be the loser for now, but you will win the bigger WAR in years to come.... and if you do this and he doesn't come back to knee before you to be washing your plates and clothes after some years, then i'm not an elder

Incase you've forgotten your own recent past, allow me remind you with the post below :

If you continue to hesitate and not leave your family as God is clearly showing you the signs, one day, they will kill you by mistake. You are the problem of your household, not your mother and father who doesn't correct the spoilt child, but you the discerning one that is so loyal to a fault that you have abdicated your safety and wellness on the altar of trying to change a brother that has chosen a different path. You want to use your blood spilled on the floor to correct him rather than walk away and let The HolySpirit through time, experiences, other people do the correction.

That drum of trouble that is beating, you want the drum to burst and hell break loose before you see that God is telling you the environment is no longer conducive for you abi? You are waiting to see a dibia, a prophet, an angel in nappies before you take the bold step of moving away.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Burgermotors: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
1, If you kill him , you will go to jail my brother if you go to jail because you kill your brother na you loss

2 , if he kill you , you done die even the clothes you will not wear them again

Is better to live that house now, start all over again bro you will get clothes again don't worry about anything your should be more important to you now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Shezzman: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wise man I hail...
1TrippleCee:

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by NFBI: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
You will still die one day no doubt
Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:25am On Dec 23, 2023
LandMann:
Samicine just follow everything the user below has said. Get a new place, start from scratch and ghost your family for a while. Call them once a while but don't show face in that house for the next 2, 5or 10 years. Let the pain motivate you to work hard and be successful. When you come back you will be stronger, wiser and more resistant to your wayward brother

True,but the wayward brother won't last up to five years before he gets what is coming to him.
Cultists always have a brief existence like a butterfly.
Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:29am On Dec 23, 2023
NFBI:
You will still die one day no doubt
Why the death wish?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by NFBI: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Why the death wish?
Everyone will die one day
Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by birth100: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Pls leave immediately, before the devil in you Pushes you to commit murder since the thought is already there.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by chyzoo4u(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2023
samicine:
...this boy approached my mom and accused me of stealing money from his account, 1200.

Send him the money he claimed you stole from him and ask him to return your items. If he'd or did not return them in 24 hrs, then leave the house for them.

Give them gap for years... Distance stops may insults and problems. You can call your mum on phone, but don't visit them for a long time.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Clickairtravels: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Follow the words of wisdom coming to you on here, the truth remains you don't have a family so accept the fact, lock urself in the room weep, cry away your sorrow like your bereaved. Purge yourself of the betrayal and traumatic experience, make a decision then pull yourself together and move on.

Swallow the PILL, don't look back, your my kid brother in this journey, this is my 8th fvckin yr since I moved on trust me you will be fine last last.
Person wey hate u don hate u and there is nothing you can do about it than to save your soulj.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Neddstark: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
I have been in a less similar situation before. Mine was not as worse as yours but take my advice seriously.
I advice you leave the house NOW. I mean go back to Abuja. Forget about spending Christmas with them and don't ever come back except there is an emergency which seems likely with the fool your brother is.
Your brother is on very hard drugs. Being on hard drugs fûcks up their brains and will make them paranoid unnecessarily. Right now, your brother's heart is turned against you and can wake up in the morning thinking you are the source of his problems with an accusation or the other. Forget all he has stolen and all that. Just leave the house. But as you're leaving tell your mum you're disappointed in her.
Your future is bright. This battle with a drug addict is not worth the energy. In your prayers, pray for him though. He is not in his right mind.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Nwiboko26(f): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Please leave him and go back, the devil is trying to use him and end you this December. A lot of temptation comes with this period

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
I remember my friend that behaved same way, i warned him severally to stop but he never did ...the day his elder bro (a law student then) tried to resist him, he almost killed him with an axe, if not for the intervention of a police man living in their house...his bro left their family house and packed into the school hostel...That my guy graduated into something else and died few years ago, his bro now a lawyer doesn't talk to me till date, lolz maybe cus I was his brothers friend

Learn from his true life story!
Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by Chibuzoripob: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
sad I perfectly understand reason why yo mama dey pet yo wayward bro.I for say make u arrange boys to beat am but I fear for yo life.Best bet now is to stay away from yo family. If u have the means, go and RENT ur own apartment so that u can enjoy breathe of FRESH AIR

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2023
You say he stole your clothes and shoes, but at other times you say he stole your belongings and "you will have to start from the scratch", what do you mean by starting from the scratch? .

If he stole much of your belongings, the only way you can get them back is by calling the police. Calling the police on him will make you spend some money, so are you ready for that?
I would have suggested you get this guy arrested, and taught a bitter lesson, but your mom will hate you for it.

You have not told us who owns the house your mom is living in, if it is your dad's house, then keep calm, cuz your dad will surely give you a portion at the right time. If it is your mom's house, I want you to totally withdraw and not collect anything she/your brother gives to you, cuz this whole drama looks like household witchcraft against you. For your mother to continue to love, defend and stand for your cultist brother is beyond ordinary, so be careful before they attack your life, health or finances.

You stay in Abuja and you can see that no all your neighbors travel during Christmas, so let this be the last Christmas you will ever go home. Be strong, I know it's painful, but get strength in the fact that not everyone has a family. Your life/future is too important for you to toy around evil people. Thank God that you are done with your education smiley .

1 Like

Re: My Brother Threatened To Kill Me by stormborn28(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
Leave

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 14, Escapes From Ritualists In Ekiti ! / Man In Bauchi State Whose Eyes Were Plucked By Suspected Ritualists / Graphic Pic From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge - One Man Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.