Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle (30701 Views)

‘I Will Block You’ – Adesua Etomi Tells Banky W On Twitter / Nollywood is filled with gossip, envy, backstabbing – Iyabo Ojo / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Inspirer1: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2023
aycorporat:
Kunle ride on
I'm your avid fan, Infact, your AC since after the Anikulapo debut
You can watch 'Gold Statue' too, he is a good actor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by cigaricon(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2023
But you have to be useful for someone to think of using you. Ever thought about that? undecided
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
Dem go say e no get talent, just imagine the other female lead scooping every awards but the male wasn't good enough, as in,is this playing??
There's alot going on behind the cams walahi...

And someone said he is not talented, u that is talented I never jam u for TV screen..
They must be crazy and completely out of their minds

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Donedeal1(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2023
They used females= blow

They used males=sorrow

The issue is street smartness.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by ProfGday(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2023
So these azz-fuckers are still pursuing this young man kakiri?

It finished for you gay-nackers....
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Ritapearlydove(f): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Just try and invest, so that we know go hear stories after

Because na only female dey enjoy Nollywood , they buy cars and mansions

Interesting perspective
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Very very!

They're from the pit of hell.
Why is that similar shit happen in Kannywood too? The female actresses buy designer bags, wears, use expensive and latest gadgets, drive expensive cars but their male counterparts always look unkempt, old and poor.
Why??
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
BabangidaHamza:

Why is that similar shit happen in Kannywood too? The female actresses buy designer bags, wears, use expensive and latest gadgets, drive expensive cars but their male counterparts always look unkempt, old and poor.
Why??

Because Homosexualism is evil, I'm sure even the Quran preaches against it.

It's an aberration to nature. Plus i think in every female there's an iota of lesbianism in them. Just that most of them due to their peculiar social construct choose not to explore that fantasy.

Big man, homosexualism is evil, it's demonic. They suck out your life and lives you like a chaff. It's even ritualistic, I feel they use that means to suck out your masculine powers and blessings.

Run away from Dan Daudu's. Don't interact with them.

Worst of it, is that some northern guys are closet gays.
Very bad thing.
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Is that what they are called now? Fruity? We called them "batty boys" back in the city day

They're called "fruity boys" as well.

When you say "back in the city day" what or when do you mean?
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by airsaylongcome: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

They're called "fruity boys" as well.

When you say "back in the city day" what or when do you mean?

That was supposed to be back in the day....keyboard prediction messed that up
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

That was supposed to be back in the day....keyboard prediction messed that up

Oh! I see, you're from the 80's or early 90's?
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by airsaylongcome: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Oh! I see, you're from the 80's or early 90's?

80s all the way

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by BRATISLAVA: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

80s all the way

You mean the dreaded 30+? I can feel the goosebumps breaking out as younglings read "80s". grin
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Because Homosexualism is evil, I'm sure even the Quran preaches against it.

It's an aberration to nature. Plus i think in every female there's an iota of lesbianism in them. Just that most of them due to their peculiar social construct choose not to explore that fantasy.

Big man, homosexualism is evil, it's demonic. They suck out your life and lives you like a chaff. It's even ritualistic, I feel they use that means to suck out your masculine powers and blessings.

Run away from Dan Daudu's. Don't interact with them.

Worst of it, is that some northern guys are closet gays.
Very bad thing.
My bro don't loud it, because there are some people I hold of high personality but their closet associates confirm that they are gays and operates like cartels

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
BabangidaHamza:

My bro don't loud it, because there are some people I hold of high personality but their closet associates confirm that they are gays and operates like cartels

It's a cult-like thing guy.

Be very careful around them.
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

80s all the way

Wish you more life in good health big man.
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by airsaylongcome: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Wish you more life in good health big man.

Same bro....and yep, north of 30
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Same bro....and yep, north of 30

I don't get?
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by airsaylongcome: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

I don't get?

North of 30 means above 30

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by OKAIGHELE: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
Paystack:
I wonder who takes this one seriously.

Na their fault say u no fit act film?
because he nor gree make una tear he Yansh na, he nor sabi act film
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by achimendy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Paystack:
I wonder who takes this one seriously.

Na their fault say u no fit act film?

Is that what the write up said??
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Broveens42(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lemos14:

If movie industry is all about acting to you then you don't know what is really going on.

That's not the point. The point is, there are so many actors that are better than him but not yet recognized.
So why is he crying foul after listening to hype men ?
Can he interpret roles better than the likes of wole ojo, Deyemi okanlawo etc
Go to YouTube and watch films like "fence of defence" or "the matron" featuring Stan nze, then you would understand what acting is all about
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Lemos14: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Broveens42:

That's not the point. The point is, there are so many actors that are better than him but not yet recognized.
So why is he crying foul after listening to hype men ?
Can he interpret roles better than the likes of wole ojo, Deyemi okanlawo etc

there are some people that im sure youre more qualified for(example in a workplace or career) the job than them. Yet some women may be picked over you or promoted over you. what you dont know is that the lady slept with the oga(she obviously wont tell you) or they did occultic things to get to that position thats what he actually means.

so its either you have connections, or you do some dirty things to get there. If you doubt, ask your self why you see so many ladies on the internet that are actresses that you hardly see on tv living large more than some men

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Broveens42(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lemos14:

there are some people that im sure youre more qualified for(example in a workplace or career) the job than them. Yet some women may be picked over you or promoted over you. what you dont know is that the lady slept with the oga(she obviously wont tell you) or they did occultic things to get to that position thats what he actually means.

so its either you have connections, or you do some dirty things to get there. If you doubt, ask your self why you see so many ladies on the internet that are actresses that you hardly see on tv living large more than some men

I do argue objectively and I would be glad if you follow my path of reasoning.
Getting roles in a movie thought to be top class is not a mere feat. So for kunle to have gotten a role in Anikulapo is not something every actor would have an opportunity to get.
The question is; what do you make out of such opportunities?
He clearly struggles to interpret roles, that was why he didn't win the last AMVCA under male category, wuruwuru or no wuruwuru
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by agbademo(m): 3:59am On Dec 24, 2023
That part you played in that movie sef no go make dem give you any award......
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jesuisbelle:
That the spirit🥰no room for intimidation
kiss kiss
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by IbileIfe: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
FACT.
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

North of 30 means above 30

Okay, thank you for the enlightenment
Re: Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle by freenature: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2023
Christistruth00:

Actually that is an Ancient Character of Southern. Nigerians it is a Hybrid between the Pull Man down Syndrome and Slavery a bit like the dilemma Mohbad faced

I am not sure if it happens in the North

If that's your thinking then you really don't know the North well. I have lived there, mingled, heard and seen stuffs you will never even think exist up north. Don't let their religiosity fool you. Up there they have the highest number of gays and lesbians the only difference is they know how to keep a low profile and their secrets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Attacked By Robbers Because Of Fuel Scarcity(photos / Mr Ibu, Chiwetalu Agu, Juliet Ibrahim, Mike Godson On The Set Of 'London Fever' / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.