Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler (16977 Views)

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by RealEmilokan: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2023
E shock you?
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Omobude244:

how dare u collect 87% and give us only 13%
who does that?

is a complete ripping off

Maybe you don't understand what federal Republic of Nigeria means.

See below and pay special attention to the section that says:

"Most federal republics codify the division of powers between orders of government in a written constitutional document."

Hopefully, someday you'll take time to read specific sections of the Nigerian constitution so you can stop talking like an illiterate and begin appreciating those fighting for amendments to crucial sections of our constitution as a solution to Nigeria's major problem.

Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Omobude244: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Maybe you don't understand what federal Republic of Nigeria means.

See below and pay special attention to the section that says:

Hopefully, someday you'll take time to read specific sections of the Nigerian constitution so you can stop talking like an illiterate and begin appreciating those fighting for amendments to crucial sections of our constitution as a solution to Nigeria's major problem.
ozuor
how is this related to what i said?

what is my region benefiting from other regions?
what is SE, SW or North bringing to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Originality007: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2023
Racoon:
This is how Godwin Emiefiele will escape justice. The law in Nigeria is only meant for the poor and down trodden.

yes but don't forget that is not that his policy almost affect the present gov election, This Government would have not probe him
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Mayeldah(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2023
When will Tinubu arrest Sabiu Tunde, Hadi Sirika and Malami?

Na only Emefiele steal money abi?

Na south person dey do fellow south

The North always protect their own irrespective of the allegations. I am not supporting selfish enrichment and corruption but this arrest should go round

Is Tinubu afraid of Buhari?, are Northerners immune from probes and arrest?

They say Yorubas are slaves to the Fulanis, I am beginning to believe that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Revolva(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2023
NIGERIA IS NEVER A COUNTRY .....THIS MAN SHOULD NEVER BE RELEASED
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Omobude244:

ozuor
how is this related to what i said?

what is my region benefiting from other regions?
what is SE, SW or North bringing to the table?

Lol. Have you ever seen the inside of even a primary school? I have shown you why your region gets 13% derivation but you are too dense and obtusely argumentative to note the obvious.

If you don't like the status quo then relevant amendment of our constitution is where you begin the struggle to gain what you want not illiterate,feudal, lawless and ignorant noise online.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by beardedboy(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu keep dragging Emefiele up and down knowing that whatever Emefiele did was instructed by Buhari
But them no born any Yoruba man to go question Hausa Fulanis naa
A day old Fulani Hausa baby is greater than the greatest Yoruba man alive
You can’t question your slave masters
Poor man mentality. You think tribe matters at that level? No, what matters is power, influence, wealth and connection.
No sitting president will ever probe his predecessor irrespective of tribe.

Did Buhari probe GEJ?
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2023
Not surprising even Abba kyari might be secretly released from kuje too
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Omobude244: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. Have you ever seen the inside of even a primary school? I have shown you why your region gets 13% derivation but you are too dense and obtusely argumentative to note the obvious.

If you don't like the status quo then relevant amendment of our constitution is where you begin the struggle to gain what you want not illiterate,feudal, lawless and ignorant noise online.
u still be ozuor
go back to my comment and stop fooling urself here
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2023
Mayeldah:
When will Tinubu arrest Sabiu Tunde, Hadi Sirika and Malami?

Na only Emefiele steal money abi?

Na south person dey do fellow south

The North always protect their own irrespective of the allegations. I am not supporting selfish enrichment and corruption but this arrest should go round

Is Tinubu afraid of Buhari?, are Northerners immune from probes and arrest?

They say Yorubas are slaves to the Fulanis, I am beginning to believe that!

Why did Buhari not arrest and jail GEJ, his wife, Orubebe etal? Abi Fulanis, by your logic, are "slaves" to the Ijaws or is it that Buhari was "afraid" of GEJ?

This is why the unspoken opinion of many is that it is Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas, of the major ethnic groups, who truly understand Nigerian politics and how to be effective at it.

Bro, free your mind and it won't be so difficult to see the obvious instead of believing in childish crap about 'slave' and other garbage.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Omobude244:

u still be ozuor
go back to my comment and stop fooling urself here

Bro, go back to drinking your shepe and other cheap booze you brush your teeth with early in the morning. Crystal clear you're a dullard.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Truths9ja: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2023
At last Emefiele will eat his chickens in his house.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2023
Truths9ja:
At last Emefiele will eat his chickens in his house.

Has this report been confirmed by any reputable news source? That's what intelligent folks should ask themselves. I'll give you a clue.

Copy what is quoted below and paste in Google. You'll see the only place this Emefiele 'bail' is mentioned currently is Nairaland and the Whistler link OP provided.

Embattled former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele has finally fulfilled his bail conditions and has been released from Kuje Prison secretly, THE WHISTLER has gathered on Friday.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Mayeldah(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Why did Buhari not arrest and jail GEJ, his wife, Orubebe etal? Abi Fulanis, by your logic, are "slaves" to the Ijaws or is it that Buhari was "afraid" of GEJ?

This is why the unspoken opinion of many is that it is Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas, of the major ethnic groups, who truly understand Nigerian politics and how to be effective at it.

Bro, free your mind and it won't be so difficult to see the obvious instead of believing in childish crap about 'slave' and other garbage.

Be here defending thrash, Sabiu Tunde a former recharge card seller stole billions of dollars from Nigeria and Buhari his brother helped him evade arrest and scrutiny.

You that is always online defending APC and Tinubu, shishi you no see

My own be say, anyone found guilty should be arrested and jailed, whether they be GEJ, or his wife or Buhari or Malami, selective justice kills a nation faster than war!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2023
Mayeldah:

Be here defending thrash, Sabiu Tunde a former recharge card seller stole billions of dollars from Nigeria and Buhari his brother helped evade arrest and scrutiny.

You that is always online defending APC and Tinubu, shishi you no see

My own be say, anyone found guilty should be arrested and jailed, whether they be GEJ, or his wife or Buhari or Malami, selective justice kills a nation faster than war!

You don't get it and never will. Adieu and compliments of the season to you.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by dododawa1: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2023
Emefiele Kept £543.4m in Fixed Deposit, Operated 593 Bank Accounts, Manipulated Exchange Rate—Investigator

EMEFELIE and BUHARI

Will rust in pot of

Hilda
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by damkin24(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Tinubu keep dragging Emefiele up and down knowing that whatever Emefiele did was instructed by Buhari

But them no born any Yoruba man to go question Hausa Fulanis naa

A day old Fulani Hausa baby is greater than the greatest Yoruba man alive

You can’t question your slave masters
Your brain is actually dead. Spit
How many past Nigerian leaders have you seen been dragged.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Exceed15: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Racoon:
This is how Godwin Emiefiele will escape justice. The law in Nigeria is only meant for the poor and down trodden.

What of his master Buhari walking free ?
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Macphenson: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2023
post=127584713:
Just imagine!!
Emefiele and all the enemies of the nation,
AKA, children of hate, frustrations and bitterness hailing him back then, all of you will never end well in life, for all you made innocent Nigerians to go through because of your hatred and bitter politics.
Swines everywhere.

Buhari hailed and defended Emefiele with his policy. Tunde Shuaibu is an accomplice in the alleged corruption, but you dare not curse those two useless idiots. you would rather hail them because they are your pay and slave masters.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Truths9ja: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Has this report been confirmed by any reputable news source? That's what intelligent folks should ask themselves. I'll give you a clue.

Copy what is quoted below and paste in Google. You'll see the only place this Emefiele 'bail' is mentioned currently is Nairaland and the Whistler link OP provided.

Emefiele has been released now
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by TopBanter: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
damkin24:

Your brain is actually dead. Spit
How many past Nigerian leaders have you seen been dragged.

Precisely.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Shomek(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Omobude244:

is ndi developer not already an insult?

u are throwing stone and u think u are been funny

Nigeria are funny people

orji uzor kalu and tinubu are friends and are busy looting us dry, while jobless fellows like u that dont even how their next meals will come are busy throwing tantrum on nairaland

God divide this country abeg
we that is feeding the nation doesnt make mouth but SE, SW, and north that contributes next to nothing are the ones constantly disturbing the peace of this nation
even the so called Lagos was setup with our resources, now they are doing the same for Abuja, while our region is left with only 13% derivation
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by magoo10(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
membranus:

Our heads are OK. The new set of Africans are just naturally bunch of cowards and layabouts; closet murmurrers and complainers, never ready to take up arms against oppression and injustice.
My brother ,the few once who even have the moral are being fought by people who should join them in fighting their oppressors because of peanuts and tribal fantasies.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Truths9ja: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

the news is true now
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by allthingsgood: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Omobude244:

let them give it to us first
restructure Nigeria or divide us along the 6 geopolitical zones

Jonzer grin
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by allthingsgood: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
Omobude244:

it didnt affect it in october
it waited till december
are u normal at all?

It did affect it, you ust didnt notice.
And yes i am normal.
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by Omobude244: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
Shomek:

shut up ndi developers
u that don't know your ancestors history
ok
Re: Emefiele Fulfills Bail Conditions, Secretly Released From Kuje Prison - Whistler by zombieHUNTER: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
post=127584714:

Same you that was saying Up Emefiele,
Serves Tinubu right.
Same you that was rejoicing for what Emefiele did just few months ago.
Same you we saw you and your ilks dancing 🕺 and rejoicing about that evil decision is the same person typing this??
Una Hypocrisy na top notch Hypocrisy! cool

Me saying up Emefiele?.
up Bubari?
up APc?

you must be dreaming

Never!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.