Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Edit: nothing much to say. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Edit: nothing much to say. (493 Views)

The Future Of Music Business – What Tiktok Has To Say / LPG Consumers In Nigeria Set To Say The Final Good-bye To LPG Scarcity And Unfav / Africa's Richest Man Has This To Say To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edit: nothing much to say. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is a edit of the previous edit and sadly there's nothing more I can say in this edit.
Re: Edit: nothing much to say. by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:05am On Dec 23, 2023
Help me make sense of this. I know how to turn 100k to 500k in 14 days. Instead of me to continue compounding my profits or involving my family members, and friends around me. I came to a faceless forum looking for people who want my strategy. No be capital letter MUGU you be?

10 Likes

Re: Edit: nothing much to say. by EmmaxKeys: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dey play. grin
Re: Edit: nothing much to say. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
Help me make sense of this. I know how to turn 100k to 500k in 14 days. Instead of me to continue compounding my profits or involving my family members, and friends around me. I came to a faceless forum looking for people who want my strategy. No be capital letter MUGU you be?

Teaching others also compounds @Sapeleboy911
Re: Edit: nothing much to say. by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Creatur:

Teaching others also compounds @Sapeleboy911

Yes, it is no doubt about that, guess you were just taught about Nairaland and how to create an account on it 2 weeks ago.

It will be easier for you to convince your friends, family members, and colleagues to buy your 100k - 500k idea, than selling such a scam idea to a stranger in a faceless and anonymous internet forum.

1 Like

Re: Edit: nothing much to say. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Yes, it is no doubt about that, guess you were just taught about Nairaland and how to create an account on it 2 weeks ago.

It will be easier for you to convince your friends, family members, and colleagues to buy your 100k - 500k idea, than selling such a scam idea to a stranger in a faceless and anonymous internet forum.

That makes sense but the only thing you got wrong is that the idea is a scam, you don't even know what it is. I know nairaland is a anonymous channel no doubt (it doesn't mean you can't market on it, that's why you can see ads) lastly the only thing you know now about the 100k to 500k idea is that it's an idea and nothing else. It is okay if you assume it's a scam, I'm not bothered and I don't blame anyone for saying the same. This is my last comment so I wanted to clearly share my view. @Sapeleboy911 It's CPA MARKETING if you cared to know what the 100k to 500k idea was called. Since I'm anonymous as you said, I can freely tell you that 500k is not much money for me. I don't bother myself anymore.
Re: Edit: nothing much to say. by TechSavvyStack: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Creatur:

That makes sense but the only thing you got wrong is that the idea is a scam, you don't even know what it is. I know nairaland is a anonymous channel no doubt (it doesn't mean you can't market on it, that's why you can see ads) lastly the only thing you know now about the 100k to 500k idea is that it's an idea and nothing else. It is okay if you assume it's a scam, I'm not bothered and I don't blame anyone for saying the same. This is my last comment so I wanted to clearly share my view. @Sapeleboy911 It's CPA MARKETING if you cared to know what the 100k to 500k idea was called. Since I'm anonymous as you said, I can freely tell you that 500k is not much money for me. I don't bother myself anymore.

Them say make u share the idea to your family members grin

(1) (Reply)

Running A Coprate Cab Biz / Nigeria Market Place With Nwalla Prototype / Dubai Visa Experts: 48hrs Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.