Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" (12904 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2023
jaxxy:

Obi takes pictures with every Nigerian he is the peoples and real president.

even u and ur principal can take pix with him he's doesn't judge and he's is not the FBI to know who is a criminal until they release the files.

A person who truly values his reputational integrity should not be fraternising with all and everyone just because of politics! undecided

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by erniok(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Dozy is just a patsy

The real scammers are the guys in Deloitte and BlackRock that promoted this scammer to investors all over the world.

How does a Deloitte Israel audit mistake $50 in the bank account for $461.7 million in cash?

The way some folks brazenly pull some heist, you sometimes wonder if they really earthlings.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Kobicove:

A person who truly values his reputational integrity should not be fraternising with all and everyone just because of politics! undecided

firstly taking pictures with random citizens is not fratanising.

bt Look who's talking? do u know who ur principal fraternising with?

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

And I see you have resigned from defending Dozy dah scammer.

His final sentence will be at least above a century .

I don't know Dozy or his tingo whatsoever to defend him bt the real and people's president I will defend.

I told u innocent to proven guilty and u are crying.

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by omojoibo: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2023
them go deny you..
dey no,no you again...
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by zumbigbo(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=TopBanter post=127582512]

That's how they roll. Same way they hyped Obi Cubana as "richest man in Nigeria" over his mum's funeral.

Imagine an underdeveloped cerebellum fixated on a tribe and not his family progression....lol grin grin grin
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Mombebe: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

That's how they roll. Same way they hyped Obi Cubana as "richest man in Nigeria" over his mum's funeral.

They talked about the number of Cows killed at the funeral as a Nigerian record deserving Guiness book of record attention whole claiming other Nigerians, most especially Yorubas, were "jealous" of their messiah 'businessman' Obi Cubana

Same Obi Cubana is today laying very low after being fingered as a drug boss, abetted likely by 'supercop' Abba Kyari, that several drug dealers deposited cash into his account.

Igbos have no humility and will never learn. But for the sleaze of Nigeria, Obi Cubana would likely be incarcerated for 50 years in a USA or UK prison. Today he is the icon of Igbo 'developer wealth' they gaslight other Nigerians with.

Most household in ala Igbo have a drug smuggler as the icon of the family yet they will never stop gaslighting others while boasting over drugs and fake drinks money. What a people.

Same way Thief Tinubu was convicted of a drug related crime that made him forfeit up to $45,000 in the 90s and Yoruba tribe has so much demify him so much even placed him a second to Shango (God of thunder).FBI still has records up till today.

Most households in Yorubaland has ritualist or touts as icon in the family yet,they will fail to remove the plank in their own eyes, while pointing to the one on another person's eyes.

Lazy cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by TopBanter: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2023
Mombebe:

Same way Thief Tinubu was convicted of a drug related crime that made him forfeit up to $45,000 in the 90s and Yoruba tribe has so much demify him so much even placed him a second to Shango (God of thunder).FBI still has records up till today.

Most households in Yorubaland has ritualist or touts as icon in the family yet,they will fail to remove the plank in their own eyes, while pointing to the one on another person's eyes.

Lazy cowards.

Suck it up. The world, even beyond Nigeria and Africa, know about the brazen criminality of Igbos. Nothing you say or deny here changes that reality. 😎😎

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by TopBanter: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2023
zumbigbo:

Imagine an underdeveloped cerebellum fixated on a tribe and not his family progression....lol

Learn to quote properly, illiterate who cannot even use a social media site as well as a 3 year old can.

See the garbage you supplied below and what I made of it above. Yet una go brag up and down whereas you are all mainly ignorant and uneducated IPOB touts or fan yoga hustlers. Comical.

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
jaxxy:

firstly taking pictures with random citizens is not fratanising.

bt Look who's talking? do u know who ur principal fraternising with?

If by my Principal you are referring to Tinubu then I will tell you this - Tinubu does not pretend to be a saint therefore we can forgive him for not being picky about his friends.

Peter Obi on the other hand pretends to be perfect therefore he should be more circumspect of the people he dines with including this shadowy character Dozy Mmobuosi whose source of wealth had always being questionable because he had no antecedents!

...before you accuse me of being Yoruba just know that I am from Obosi in Anambra State and my village is less than 45minutes from Peter Obi's own!

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kobicove:

If by my Principal you are referring to Tinubu then I will tell you this - Tinubu does not pretend to be a saint therefore we can forgive him for not being picky about his friends.

Peter Obi on the other hand pretends to be perfect therefore he should be more circumspect of the people he dines including this shadowy character Dozy Mmubuosi whose source of wealth had always being questionable because he had no antecedents!

...before you accuse me of being Yoruba just know that I am from Obosi in Anambra State and my village is less than 45minutes from Peter Obi's own!

ohh I'm so glad u have finally called a spade a spade. We are making progress.

Obi can take pictures with any Nigerian even u. He is not the FBI to say who is a criminal or drug dealer by merely standing to take pictures with a clout chase.

IF he is doing business or giving them appointments then u can have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Abufo: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

They talked about the number of Cows killed at the funeral as a Nigerian record deserving Guiness book of record attention whole claiming other Nigerians, most especially Yorubas, were "jealous" of their messiah 'businessman' Obi Cubana

Same Obi Cubana is today laying very low after being fingered as a drug boss, abetted likely by 'supercop' Abba Kyari, that several drug dealers deposited cash into his account.

Igbos have no humility and will never learn. But for the sleaze of Nigeria, Obi Cubana would likely be incarcerated for 50 years in a USA or UK prison. Today he is the icon of Igbo 'developer wealth' they gaslight other Nigerians with.

Most household in ala Igbo have a drug smuggler as the icon of the family yet they will never stop gaslighting others while boasting over drugs and fake drinks money. What a people.

Their Oga at the top is Jagaban nah! you forgot to mention the apparition in Aso rock's name!Yoruba sophistry is just distasteful as it is annoying!

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by AngelicBeing: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Here he is with Obi

Hahahaha, Lol, for posting that picture, l will ask Tinubu to detain you for 5000 year's grin
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by frog12: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
he wan buy PREMIER league club. i knew the man na FRAUD shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Gbadebo19(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
DomPerignon:
Just about two weeks ago, rating agencies and the UN/WEF included TINGO as one of the best CRS, ESG and reducers of global poverty companies is the world.

And let's not forget that this audio billioniare won't have scammed people millions without getting a clean bill of health from the Israeli branch of Deloitte.

Even BlackRock was promoting this scammer.

This reminds me of FTX and Sam-Bankman Fried was aggressively promoted by the WEF and BlackRock Group.

It appears Russian sanctions have a way of affecting those who impose it.

All that liquidity flow from Russian oil and commodities are no longer being traded through New York and London, so to keep the Ponzi scheme running, the little hat thieves are now openly resorting to scamming the public using scam artistes like Dozy.

By the way, here are some audio accolades for Dozy by the chest beating crew

How was he going to buy a premiership team with 50bucks in his company account ?

Oh.......... You were the fool that posted the other day that America and Israel wants to take down the whole financial system in a major cyber attack. You even foolishly said that it was the UK government that gave out the info. Wao, in your daft mind, the UK will expose Israel and America You need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital.
Well, I am not surprised, you already going nuts since Russia has not been able to achieve it's aim in Ukraine. You will cry for long.

2 Likes

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Caseless: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
nedu666:

Is he a Nigerian. Does that surname sound like a Nigerian
Obosi in his name sounds igbo.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Caseless: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Why would I have an opportunity to have a business in the USA and still be lying about it? These guys are messing things up for us.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Elonmuzk(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

And what would you say about Tinubu? Crime knows no bounds. You guys should stop this ethnic bullshît. Grow up guys, your politicians are milking you guys like cows and you are here fighting over nonsense! What a shame! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by DomPerignon: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
This Tingo thing is looking more like FTX which was also a scam and used to fund and channel money to the US Democratic party.

I won't be surprised if Tingo was used to channel funds to the LP presidential campaigns.

It's too brazen and the fact that it went on so long without raising any red flags and even getting a clean bill from Deloitte and BlackRock makes it all suspicious.

If Obi had won, this Dozy would have been running havoc on our polity as a front to siphon "investor" funds back to those who contributed to his Tingo financing.

This explains why the western media were so antagonistic towards Tinubu's campaign while promoting Obi.

Did Obi not get Larry Ellison's endorsement ?

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by zumbigbo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=TopBanter post=127588109]

Learn to quote properly..

Your brain has been found grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7946989/paid-50000-two-human-hearts#127591956
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Cosbyrich: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
saintkel:
I thought Delta state is south south....when did Delta state become ala-Igbo?
He is saying that the man is an Igbo from South South.
Doesnt mean that South South is Igboland.
There are Igbos and some other tribes in the South South.
Some claim Igbo and some say they are not Igbo.Nobody should force anybody to be what he doesn't want to be.
There are Yorubas from Kogi but Kogi is not Yorubaland.

But that man wicked plenty Sha. grin
So his company has only $50 in its account,shey him no know say dem go find out in the long run ni
Even Friedman was caught.
US SEC will always find you out after lenghty investigation with unwavering evidences.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by erniok(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

We both know that Obi with his tribalistic k-leg fell for the Tingo scammer because he wanted to promote Ibo supremacy.

If this Dozy was from another tribe , Obi won't have been caught dead with him.

This is an unfair assertion. Anyone can take pictures with anyone without carrying out forensics on his moral or financial background.Obi most likely won't know so much about him. Until this was revealed, would you have thought he was this shady? Invictus obi was recognized by Forbes until he was busted. Same with so many business men who may claim legit until busted.

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by erniok(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Elonmuzk:
And what would you say about Tinubu? Crime knows no bounds. You guys should stop this ethnic bullshît. Grow up guys, your politicians are milking you guys like cows and you are here fighting over nonsense! What a shame! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
That's why it is sad sometimes being a Nigerian. we are so blinded by ethnic and religious nonsense that we have bluntly refused to fight our oppressors that steal our collective wealth.

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by saintkel(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Cosbyrich:

He is saying that the man is an Igbo from South South.
Doesnt mean that South South is Igboland.
There are Igbos and some other tribes in the South South.
Some claim Igbo and some say they are not Igbo.Nobody should force anybody to be what he doesn't want to be.
There are Yorubas from Kogi but Kogi is not Yorubaland.

But that man wicked plenty Sha. grin
So his company has only $50 in its account,shey him no know say dem go find out in the long run ni
Even Friedman was caught.
US SEC will always find you out after lenghty investigation with unwavering evidences.

anyone who is evil should be treated as evil...if he has defrauded d populace, may d law punish him.....but pls let's not bring tribe into dis....
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Cosbyrich: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
saintkel:
anyone who is evil should be treated as evil...if he has defrauded d populace, may d law punish him.....but pls let's not bring tribe into dis....
Seconded.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Augustenite(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
DomPerignon:

Here he is with Obi

He is with a fellow scammer.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by kingsways: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Spare parts lout, your generations combined can never have a quarter of my intellect.

That's how unintelligent, poorly educated people use foul and gutter language. Dullards like you should be banned from the Internet

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by jhubril(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
God, I haaaateeee this country.
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2023
TopBanter:

Nedu666, irredeemable IPOB louts keep living in denial.

His Surname is not only Nigerian but specifically Anioma-Igbo. You guys are so intellectually poor yet you brag so much. 10 seconds online research you are incapable of.

Go ahead and deny him. I was already very embarrassed about this 'Nigerian when he tried to buy a UK premier league club while actually broke and dealing only with fake 'monopoly' cash.

Not surprised this is now revealed about him.

you quickly add anioma igbo

1 Like

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by jaydee87(m): 4:28am On Dec 24, 2023
He is a Nigerian.
He does a lot of philanthropy in Nigeria even own a cancer care foundation..
nedu666:

Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by makaveli902: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2023
nedu666:

Chidozie Mmobuosi
Re: US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" by NewDea4: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2023
DomPerignon:
"Astonishing Audit Failure": SEC Charges Tingo Group With "Massive Fraud"

https://techcabal.com/2023/12/18/breaking-sec-charges-tingo-group-ceo-dozy-mmobuosi-with-fraud/

Aspire to perspire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.