Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Islamic Scholars Are Humble Than Fake Men Of God…primate Elijah Ayodele Fires - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Islamic Scholars Are Humble Than Fake Men Of God…primate Elijah Ayodele Fires (77 Views)

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / How Primate Elijah Ayodele Predicted Ex-firs Boss, Fowler Replacement / Revealed! Primate Ayodele's 2017/2018 'warnings To The Nations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Scholars Are Humble Than Fake Men Of God…primate Elijah Ayodele Fires by Businesstimes23: 5:24am On Dec 23, 2023
…Plans on Building Mosque

“I plan on building mosque on this land by next year. You see religion will not take you to heaven, it is your character that will. I don’t intend to build shrine. When I build mosque, I will hand it over to the sultan. I have Muslim widows where I take care of them and partake in their fasting for seven days.”

The above were the exact words of popular man of God, Prophet Elijah Ayodele, during an interactive session with the media held recently in Lagos, as he promised to set up a mosque for the Muslim believers.

Primate Ayodele during a question and answer session about religion explained that religion is not what will decide the heavenly race but the character one exhibit while on earth will be the decider at the end of the day.

He noted that the earlier people begin to see things in a different way and not just about religion the better for everyone as he hinted that he will be building a mosque close to his church and then hand it over to the sultan.

The Primate went further to reveal that he feels more accommodated with the Muslim folks than with some men of God parading themselves everywhere but difficult to approach.

“The sultan can accommodate me. I have called Oyedepo 50 times in 2020, I even wrote a letter to him, no reply and he never attended to me then who is he. All these top pastors are difficult to deal with. Big Pastors are arrogant but I am not bothered.

“I love the Islamic scholars, they are very humble. Big Pastors are miracle persons doing fake miracles. I want to build a mosque and if you don’t like it, go and hug transformer,” he disclosed.

https://businesstimes.ng/islamic-scholars-are-humble-than-fake-men-of-god-primate-elijah-ayodele-fires/

Re: Islamic Scholars Are Humble Than Fake Men Of God…primate Elijah Ayodele Fires by MightySparrow: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2023
This man is ignorant of Islam. Your mosque nothing standing, Sultan will put fatwa on as a Kaffir. The sultan knows a d nurses the time you will be killed as his duty to Allah.

The big pastors may not like what you are doing. Relationship is not by force.
Re: Islamic Scholars Are Humble Than Fake Men Of God…primate Elijah Ayodele Fires by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:27am On Dec 23, 2023
Nobody knows,but there's going to be a big surprise on the last day.Majority of these big pastors won't have their names in the Book of Life.So much is left to be desired, about these Pentecostal churches and pastors. Of recent,a young girl collapsed during one useless church programme in Winners Church and the hospital belonging to the same bandit church refused her treatment due to money.
The degree of selfishness,materialism and price in the Pentecostal churches surpasses what is outside them.
That's why I have decided to stop attending any useless Pentecostal church and woe betide any fool who gives me a tract of one scamming pastorpreneur.
Re: Islamic Scholars Are Humble Than Fake Men Of God…primate Elijah Ayodele Fires by Aboks(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2023
super story

(1) (Reply)

2023 Ijakadi Offa Festival: MOK Foundation Felicitates Olofa Of Offaland, Olofa- / Dad Wasn’t Involved In My Upbringing But Now Feels Entitled – Erigga Laments / Arewa Offa 2022 Halimat Olamide Ibrahim Expresses Gratitude in Farewell Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.