Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. (172 Views)

May 29: I Can Hardly Cope With Pressure, Says Buhari / Igboho Boasts: If 1,000 Policemen Invade My House, Hardly Will 100 Return. / You Will Hardly Believe This Is Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by Switruth: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2023
You can hardly find a fine topic that’s not hijacked by tribalists. They have a way of derailing a fine educative topic and turn it into a toxic and unpalatable topic and at the end they all gain nothing. Seun should take charge of his flock.
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by udede(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2023
Switruth:
You can hardly find a fine topic that’s not hijacked by tribalists. They have a way of derailing a fine educative topic and turn it into a toxic and unpalatable topic and at the end they all gain nothing. Seun should take charge of his flock.
Seun has allowed micreants from a particular tribe to run roughshod over every body that doesn't sound like like them. Lass lass, people with important thing to say are moving over to QUORA to avoid insults. Badly brought up kids have taken over nairaland. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2023
Tribalism & religious sentiments will continue to eat this country to its bone marrow.

The only Panacea to this impending doom (<year 2035) as was predicted by a prophet is if the country practices pure meritocracy with very strong institutions working at 100% like it's done in some advanced western countries where a Blackman was president for 8 solid years.
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by BossGerald: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Alaigbo:
Imagine the mad fools insulting HausaFulani for 8 years n the fool think Yoruba will watch them do the same thing to them but their foolish fathers din de hear am no wonder they want NL closed down.

Calling tinubu who he is, how does it translate to insulting yorubas?? As if you bigots don't call igbos all sorts of name?? You even call any opposition views ipob, baby factory even though they may be from benue state.

First to do no dey pain, when you bigots jam fellow bigots you begin dey cry and twist narrative
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by Northernblood8(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2023
You hardly see someone sensible from the tribe of fallen Demon in nairaland
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by Invictuse: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2023
Same way calling Pandora. Peter Obi the Pandora criminal does not translate to insulting igbos.

First to do when ? From Azikwe the foolish Igbo that wanted to rule Lagos till he was chased back to his poverty stricken wretched Ipobland or from igbo idiots insulting the Obas who made their concern known to Ebele Jonathan that you were mocking them here on NL.

Who can believe you fool can claim victim today

BossGerald:

Calling tinubu who he is, how does it translate to insulting yorubas?? As if you bigots don't call igbos all sorts of name?? You even call any opposition views ipob, baby factory even though they may be from benue state.

First to do no dey pain, when you bigots jam fellow bigots you begin dey cry and twist narrative
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by BossGerald: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2023
Invictuse:
Same way calling Pandora. Peter Obi the Pandora criminal does not translate to insulting igbos.

First to do when ? From Azikwe the foolish Igbo that wanted to rule Lagos till he was chased back to his poverty stricken wretched Ipobland or from igbo idiots insulting the Obas who made their concern known to Ebele Jonathan that you were mocking them here on NL.

Who can believe you fool can claim victim today

When nonentities loose an argument they resort to insults and abuse.

2023 proverb
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by Invictuse: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2023
Of course that blinded the insult you bimbos dished out on the Obas since Ebele presidency.

BossGerald:

When nonentities loose an argument they resort to insults and abuse.

2023 proverb
Re: What You Hardly Find On Nairaland. by Switruth: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2023
udede:
Seun has allowed a micreants from a particular tribe to run roughshod over every body that doesn't sound like like them. Lass lass, people with important thing to say are moving over to QUORA to avoid insults. Badly brought up kids have taken over nairaland. Too bad
True!!! And it’s just a particular set of people everytime and all the time. It’s a shame.

What I had in mind that made me create this topic is to say no to tribal sentiments but now as you can see some people are proving me right that any sensible topic turns to bashing. I just tire.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Sharks Wan Kill Me. Please Help! / Real Estate Development / Onnoghen: CCT Fixes April 15 For Adoption Of Final Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.