Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) (54167 Views)

Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by DMerciful(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lies! Black women are far worse
AntiTerrorist:
White women are worse.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by prepresh(f): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Black women are menace to the society.

You should say some black women not all black women please

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Sillymoderators: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
loswhite:
Idiot...try dey mind your business. Adult should mind what concerns them not going around looking at ppl with short gowns...lol elder John
There no need engaging irresponsible person and animal like you in discussion because you have nothing reasonable to say. Keep displaying your level of low IQ and stupidity! Pass it on to your children.... foolish person.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by loswhite(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Sillymoderators:

There no need engaging irresponsible person and animal like you in discussion because you have nothing reasonable to say. Keep displaying your level of low IQ and stupidity! Pass it on to your children.... foolish person.
Atleast I know you will take my advice and start minding your business.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Emaprince: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
BloomingDale:

Remove men from this earth and it will be 90% crime free, almost a utopia. That’s why the Bible says there will be no marriage in heaven, cos there will be no men. Just one sex.
But there is more abuse and domestic violence in lesbian relatioships/ marriage than any other form of relationship. Why is that? Look inward and stop projecting your problems to us.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by ellizy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=Acrame post=127589610][/quote]
9ice format man
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by zedegit: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
They wear short stuff and be drawing it down like they didn't know it is short when they wore it.

Similar thread I made.

https://www.nairaland.com/7943891/stupidity-some-nigerian-girls
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Anny69: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

its funny how you black women always try to fight us black men although most of us try to defend you....

its funny how you always attack the person that was with you in slavery and colonization but you are quick to forgive those that did it to you....
Please save all these lame statements in your head alone next time. Men are known to be naturally violent. The guy I quoted shamed black women and you expect me to not ask him that question? If black women are a menace to society what does that make black men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by tsdarkside(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Anny69:
Please save all these lame statements in your head alone next time. Men are known to be naturally violent. The guy I quoted shamed black women and you expect me to not ask him that question? If black women are a menace to society what does that make black men?

tongue tongue....

duhh....
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Anny69: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

tongue tongue....

duhh....
🤦🏾‍♀️ No logical response. I won't waste my time on you again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by JaskanFactor: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Seems like we have some Oyinbo Nazi checking up on Nigerians in this forum , you should go on bitchute to hangout with your nazi crew where you wont cursed a thousand times.

Cause for one, black is a derogatory word you nazis use to refer to the melanated people for whom the word humanbeing was used to refer, and all those who now call themselves white where called both Goths and barbarians. One of the ancient gothic barbarian tribes was called Vandal , they like to do damage, abuse, vandalise all without provocation but just for some barbarian fun.

So now that we know whom Hue man being was designed for , Hue man being means a person whose skin has the hue of colour ,meaning a dark skin person who does not grow hair on thier back.

And my final point to you the gothic invader would be this, if melanated women are a fashion menace to society, what the hell on earth do you want to say about that filthy creature called maddona , she is embarrassing everybody cause even at 70 she is still trying to show off are decay to the world in skimpy clothes and scary plastic surgery

Stop throwing stones from your gothic barbarian glass house.

Your people who run african nations from behind the curtain , keep it poor and stressful place in order to cause degeneration of the people into animal behaviour which is happening , despite that their children are still safe from them unlike the paedophile epidemic going on in all the gothhic regions of the world.

Look here Piers Morgan has had enough of maddona too, she is showing too much of her gothic barbarian roots and exposing the fact that the real original European people are now called the derogatory term black people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky9ymYImDF4

Cause when you call a people black people, you can addon to that any kind of insult , since the mental meaning of white is good and mental meaning of black is bad

Whatever you see in the African refuge zoo camp where all the Europeans were dumped after the goths took Europe in 1492, is the creation of the goths, cause till this day goths run Africa right down to price of bread. If you see anything you dont like in Africa go complain to US /UK /EU embassy, they run Africa like a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
MrCork:

So yor job is goin around loooookin at womens pant from under table..corrrect? are u a peterfile sir.juss askin!!!!(no oofensece) angry
Harmattan don flog this one out of hiding.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by BreakingNews21: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Would you call Kanye's wife a menace? A few months ago she was publicly giving him mouth action on a boat in Italy and she constantly dresses risqué like it's nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

Including the woman that birthed you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
BloomingDale:

Remove men from this earth and it will be 90% crime free, almost a utopia. That’s why the Bible says there will be no marriage in heaven, cos there will be no men. Just one sex.
So a male or female?
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by eepeepook: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
That is not Naija. This is a juvenile topic.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by shunlet(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hypnotise:
Such women should be arrested
They need Oyo state Operation burst of those day. Then, if you go out with indecent dressing, you receive flogging, you carry dread or sag your shorts, you collect wototo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by caracas: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It is called teasing. You men like it alot. Stop pretending. kiss kiss kiss
Yes we like it in a negative way, but truth is we disrespect such ladies. You can dress decently n still be sexy
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by JudasNaKarrot: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
tsdarkside:

is this a typo or you mean it....??
Typo....done correcting it.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
caracas:

Yes we like it in a negative way, but truth is we disrespect such ladies. You can dress decently n still be sexy

Lol grin you men are a superfacial creature. No disrespect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by rickleye: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Quite easy … a lot of women would prefer to go nude if possible. That’s why when they get home they remove the bra and wear non restrictive clothes - mostly baggy or oversize clothes.
I’m this case she didn’t know the item would be that high up. Period.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Qatar2022: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
MrCork:

So yor job is goin around loooookin at womens pant from under table..corrrect? are u a peterfile sir.juss askin!!!!(no oofensece) angry
Sometimes I wonder someone like you have sense or you lose it in a woman pussy
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Qatar2022: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Palazee:
You don't really need to worry, this the 21st century.

You just need to go with the flow and enjoy the moment, the world is gradually becoming women's paradise and sadly there is nothing you can do about it

If they wanna be treated like wh0res, we simply treat them like that.
why are they pulling it down if we are in 21st century? He just ask a question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Palazee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Qatar2022:

why are they pulling it down if we are in 21st century? He just ask a question
Because they can do what the f_uck they want.

The society and the government are gradually easing restriction on women.

But dude this is nothing compared to the west, where they walk around practically naked.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
BloomingDale:

We commit the crime mostly to please you guys, you should take life easy like our women's ancestors and you will see crime free society, but you want latest iphone, car and unnecessary things for you to consider a man for marriage. Na you go hear
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by Qatar2022: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Palazee:
Because they can do what the f_uck they want.

The society and the government are gradually easing restriction on women.

But dude this is nothing compared to the west, where they walk around practically naked.
She don't suppose to pull it down oga since she's doing the right thing, when sense is far away from you , you won't know right from wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by BloomingDale(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hassanmaye:

We commit the crime mostly to please you guys, you should take life easy like our women's ancestors and you will see crime free society, but you want latest iphone, car and unnecessary things for you to consider a man for marriage. Na you go hear

No you don’t. You commit murder, rape cos you want to please us? We have to continuously be monitoring our environment cos of you guys. It gets tiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by gentility411(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lolz..........can u quote d scripture in d bible u got dis from
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by NACE13: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
While serving, I ran into a fellow corps member at the market. She wore this revealing spaghetti top, with her cleavage on full display. Being a tall dude, my eyes kept falling on those yummies while talking to her. She started to adjust herself, trying to cover up. At first I tried to be a gentleman and look away but I thought to myself, if she intentionally left the house like this then it's obvious she's thirsty and by God, I was gonna feed my eyes till I'm full. I then smiled at her and gave her the eye that I was gonna buy what she wanted to sell.
Men respect women, not bițches.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by BloomingDale(f): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
gentility411:

Lolz..........can u quote d scripture in d bible u got dis from

I don’t believe in the Bible cos it was written by misogynist men, but I believe there is a verse like that in there. I apply other knowledge to come to that conclusion, but just used the Bible cos that is what a lot of people believe in. I just don’t want to bother to explain myself if I use my other knowledge, so the Bible is just a partially easy way out for me.
Re: Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) by gentility411(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
BloomingDale:

I don’t believe in the Bible cos it was written by misogynist men, but I believe there is a verse like that in there. What I see is not what you see. I apply other knowledge to come to that conclusion, but just used the Bible cos that is what a lot of people believe.

Hmmmmm.........if u dnt personally believe in d bible, its fine by u. But, dnt forget its a holy book reverred by billions around d world. Be careful hw u draw conclusions using dat holy book. My 2 cents. YOLO!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.