Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Would Tinubu As Governor Have Accepted The Directives To Fubara? Emmanuel Aziken - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Tinubu As Governor Have Accepted The Directives To Fubara? Emmanuel Aziken (723 Views)

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan / Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Would Tinubu As Governor Have Accepted The Directives To Fubara? Emmanuel Aziken by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
I think Fubara should have cut off himself from Wike. He shouldn't have rode Wike's back to become the governor, he should have done it by himself.

Brendaniel:

Like I said earlier, the issue is not really the problem but the hypocrisy of Tinubu, Wike and all their supporters, something Wike and Tinubu will never take, not even 1/10 of such is what they are trying to make people believe they are doing the right thing.

Things that won't improve the economy or improve the living standard of Rivers people is what they call good, things that will fleece the people of good governance is what is being hailed as good democracy, greed and oppression on the people...
Re: Would Tinubu As Governor Have Accepted The Directives To Fubara? Emmanuel Aziken by ottersberger(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
I told every man and their dogs that Tinubu is not a democrat. That tiny, dirty man is a dictator inside his equally dirty mind. A serpent in a lizard's garb.

But worry not, Nigerians. The true nature of this wannabe Napoleon Bonaparte will be will come to light before the fullness of his time.
Re: Would Tinubu As Governor Have Accepted The Directives To Fubara? Emmanuel Aziken by Brendaniel: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
madridguy:
I think Fubara should have cut off himself from Wike. He shouldn't have rode Wike's back to become the governor, he should have done it by himself.

Well, he is there already, personally I wouldn't have wanted any person with a god father winning election, but fine, it has happened and now the godson doesn't want to have a godfather anymore, I will give him my support, I can't impeach him personally but I can support him to stop the godfatherism.

1 man should not cage a whole state for his greedy purpose of stealing from government recklessly, that is oppression on the people...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betrayal Dance May Endure For A Night But Impeachment Cometh In The Morning / Medicine, Law, Accounting, Econs & Computer Sci. 2022 Admission- Statisense / Yar’adua‘s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.