Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Kim Kardashian Releases Message - I Accept Full Responsibility For My Actions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Releases Message - I Accept Full Responsibility For My Actions (609 Views)

Kim Kardashian Releases More Photos From Her Surprise 35th Birthday Party / Shameful!! Kim Kardashian Releases New Ra.cy Photos To Compete With Her Sister / Hmmmm, Kim Kardashian Releases Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Releases Message - I Accept Full Responsibility For My Actions by bovy: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2011
"This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.

I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!"

More: http://www./2011/11/kim-kardashian-releases-message-to-her.html#ixzz1cWm7tvz6
Re: Kim Kardashian Releases Message - I Accept Full Responsibility For My Actions by BootyOnMe: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2011
These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love [size=20pt]and we are open![/size]"

Thanks baby girl.
Nothing do you.
Your life is yours. . . LEAVE IT UP!!!!!
Dun let no one 'break ya stride'!!!
According to KSA. . .

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV66yzpNfCI[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapper Heavy D Dies At 44 / Amber Rose Refuses To Back Down On Kim Kardashian Cheating Claims / Photos: Industry Nite Hosts 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.