Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How To Invest In Land Properties Safely In Nigeria No Omonile Issues, No Fraud - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Invest In Land Properties Safely In Nigeria No Omonile Issues, No Fraud (87 Views)

Omonile Wants To Demolish My House / ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! / Important Documents In Land Transactions. (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Land Properties Safely In Nigeria No Omonile Issues, No Fraud by Timo01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
Making money comes with a lot of challenges but the challenges of staying poor is far worse. For example one of the ways to build lasting wealth is investing in Real estate but buying land in Nigeria is a big risk.

Three major challenges with buying land in Nigeria are
1. Land fraud.
2. Omonile wahalas. They collect money from different persons on a single piece of land. They will set two persons fighting over a piece of land to the point of going to court while they will be drinking beer.

3. Land grabbers. They take possession of land unlawfully. etc

Good news! for those who want to invest in land safely in Nigeria.

with the tips I showed you guys in this report, I just prepared

1. No more land fraud

2. No Omonile issues

3. No land grabbers

Tap here to download the report now for free.

[Tap here to download the report now for free.][
https://ads.housesinnigeria.ng/land-banking/]

With this method discussed in the Report, you can now buy land and have peace of mind. You can develop it any year you want to develop it.

Watch this Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFlXio2UXn0?si=3ruwpoX8AdOihrgZ

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat BQ 1t 1b With Wardrobe @ Atunrase Estate Gbagada *~700K~ Now 600k PA / 3 Bedrooms Flat To Let At Gbagada / Please I Need An Apartment In Alakia Side Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.