Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? (486 Views)

Sunpower Is It Legit Or Scam / PILVESMENT (POYOYO): Is It Legit Or A Scam / Looking For A Legit Scheme to invest your Cryptocurrency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by imagrg(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yeah, yesterday, I went to a Pharmacy Store and saw the Pharmacist doing this free crypto this online on an app and I became inquisitive.
He told me it's a free crypto Airdrop and that he has cashed out more than $350 recently from it.
I told I was interested and he gave me the link which I shall store in my siggy below so that moderator would not place a ban on me.

Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by Bornboy4: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
I think it is very legit. I made a research on it and found it okay. You know it's FREE so I invest nothing to get small bitcoin on hourly bases.
Well, you know one has to try out something to get somewhere these days.
Please download the app without fear of losing anything.
You earn gradually anyway but you must get a mathwallet from Google Play store, post your Arbitrum address on the Airdrop page and earn!
May God bless our hustle!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by imagrg(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for the detailed explanation please.
Bornboy4:
I think it is very legit. I made a research on it and found it okay. You know it's FREE so I invest nothing to get small bitcoin on hourly bases.
Well, you know one has to try out something to get somewhere these days.
Please download the app without fear of losing anything.
You earn gradually anyway but you must get a mathwallet from Google Play store, post your Arbitrum address on the Airdrop page and earn!
May God bless our hustle!
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by imagrg(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2023
You are welcome.
Enjoy the Yule tide season with free crypto!
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by imagrg(m): 5:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Still earning though.
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
imagrg:
Yeah, yesterday, I went to a Pharmacy Store and saw the Pharmacist doing this free crypto this online on an app and I became inquisitive.
He told me it's a free crypto Airdrop and that he has cashed out more than $350 recently from it.
I told I was interested and he gave me the link which I shall store in my siggy below so that moderator would not place a ban on me.

How did he cash out $350 from it?

Kindly, Explain The Process of what to do to cash out such amount.
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by BrighterSyde: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
imagrg:
You are welcome.
Enjoy the Yule tide season with free crypto!

You are supposed to use the other account to respond to yourself.
It’s already obvious that you are using your accounts to respond to yourself but you’ve made it too ridiculous by not responding with the right account.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by BrighterSyde: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

How did he cash out $350 from it?

Kindly, Explain The Process of what to do to cash out such amount.

He can’t explain anything. It’s all fake. He’s just chatting with himself on the thread
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by InfoGuruTech1: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
BrighterSyde:

He can’t explain anything. It’s all fake. He’s just chatting with himself on the thread
Well the airdrop is legit because it was recently listed on okx exchange. People who started early really cashed out. Its still ongoing but the mining rewards keep reducing as time goes on. There are other legit airdrops going. You can chat me up if I want the lists
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by MrBroke(m): 9:57am On Jan 03
Na mumu dey worry this one. Dey deceive yourself
Re: A Friend Just Introduced Arbitum One Crypto Cashout Scheme To Me. Is It Legit? by weezydee(m): 5:54am On Jan 06
InfoGuruTech1:

Well the airdrop is legit because it was recently listed on okx exchange. People who started early really cashed out. Its still ongoing but the mining rewards keep reducing as time goes on. There are other legit airdrops going. You can chat me up if I want the lists
interested

(1) (Reply)

Best Residential Cleaning Services / Hire Heavy Equipements For Construction, Dredging, Piling Foundation In Phc..pic / Sam4s Pos Ticket Printer For Sale @ 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.