Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 (15461 Views)

Osimhen Signs New Napoli Contract / Oshoala Renews Her Barcelona Contract Till 2024 / Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by FinidiGeorge: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
favor914:
What does a poor person like yourself know about the evil of the money?

Your current account done hold 20 million Naira before?
lol ... no mind am .. some people no know the intoxicating power of much money grin
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by olamilekan9(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Baba dey find italian citizenship wise boi😎 if you know you know 👌🏽
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by toprealman: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:
Ha!!!
Extending nonsense till 2026.
It's like a woman staying in a marriage of domestic violence. This is why i like Ronaldo, even though I am a Messi fan. He would have left them like immediately cheesy
These are two different events . EPL is a toxic place especially with those oversabi ex-football sports pundits. Look at Onana and his departure from Inter Milan. Remember Jamie Vady? Do you think he made a good decision staying with his club?
What of Coutinho, where is he now?
The grass it has been found is not always greener on the other side!
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by toprealman: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
olamilekan9:
Baba dey find italian citizenship wise boi😎 if you know you know 👌🏽
He already sorted that one out since!
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Onuoha1234(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Good move.,Detractors are envious. Blast away for goals and goals.
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fear woman

###
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by humberjade: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Pootle:

who told you he cant move elsewhere, only makes him more valuable for any interested buyer

Read my comment wink
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Empresa: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
blaquemyc:
Signing a new contract doesn't mean he can't leave.
True, but it can make any potential transfer difficult
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Tranquility2345: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mitsurugi:
This is just to boost his transfer fee, per release clause. Good move, always protect your asset grin

How can Victor boost his transfer fee by signing a new contract? Who do you think signing a new contract favours? Victor or the club? Wetin concern release clause and Victor signing new contract? People on this Nairaland too dull abeg…
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by deyplay: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Best decision of his life

He was wise to reject the Epl... now let's hope he can be best version of himself for the remainder of the season
nope with Release clause of $110, he can leave next month when Arsenal calls
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by BlaqFaze: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ebubu:
if he came to Epl he would set himself up for failure.

Epl wey rubbish Ronaldo, and other big names? No score for 3 matches see as dem go scrutinise you.

Italian league is relatively easier and less eyes than premier league
it's not that it's easier....the pressure on players to perform is greatly reduced compared to Epl
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by zedegit: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Best decision of his life

He was wise to reject the Epl... now let's hope he can be best version of himself for the remainder of the season

Wise decision.
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Mitsurugi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tranquility2345:

How can Victor boost his transfer fee by signing a new contract? Who do you think signing a new contract favour a? Victor or the clu? Wetin concern release clause with signing new contract? People on this Nairaland too dull abeg…

You're the dull one oga. Now let me school you, clubs get players to sign new deals to increase the transfer fee on their part especially when the players are in hot form. Osimhen is hot cake now commanding attention from the big clubs and the fact they'll let him go is a given but at the right price which could be determined by a hefty release clause or valuation based on contract if the club wants to avoid the hassle of Fee negotiations. Example see Douglas Luiz of Aston Villa. Why do you think talented players are being valued at the present rates?

No dey open mouth dey talk rubbish. You are as dumb as your statement. Chelsea fans are easy to know
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Tranquility2345: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You're the dull one oga. Now let me school you, clubs get players to sigh to increase the transfer fee on their part. Osimhen is hot cake now commanding attention from the big clubs and the fact they'll let him go is a given but at the right price which could be determined by a hefty release clause if the club wants to avoid the hassle of Fee negotiations. Why do you think PSG wanted Mbappe to sign a new contract? Why do you think talented players are being valued at the present rates?

No dey open mouth dey talk rubbish. You are as dumb as your statement.

I’m tempted to call you a fool. Walahi!

How old are you? You must be a teenager. If you have an expiring contract, nobody can force you to sign a new one. No matter what. It’s only up to the player to sign and not the club. To
Victor, It’s got nothing to do with release clause that only favors the club. The club can only offer him more money in the new contract but it’s still up to him to accept or decline. To slap that your dull forehead dey hungry me I swear angry
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by AfroKnight: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hope he gets a good deal soon. Napoli doesn’t deserve him.
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:
Ha!!!
It's like a woman staying in a marriage of domestic violence. This is why i like Ronaldo, even though I am a Messi fan. He would have left them like immediately cheesy

Extending nonsense
U wey no dey there dey advice person wey know as he dey go ...
Some of na go just dey type trash on top wetin na no know.
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by salem1996: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mitsurugi:
This is just to boost his transfer fee, per release clause. Good move, always protect your asset grin

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Jamodeen95(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
He was willing to leave when before his former coach got sacked
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Cmanforall: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
humberjade:
Guy already feels at home there. Afterall, why switch from the known to the unknown.

If it will further help his career, congrats to him. When he feels loved, seen like a legend in Ital yand the new offer is too good to be resisted, no one can blame him. This wouldn't still stop him from leaving though, but would make potential buyers pay through their noses to secure his signature.

Onuachu comes to mind.
Lad was doing well in Belgium before he moved to EPL
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by deyplay: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
geoworldedu:
Ha!!!
mention the domestic violence from Napoli
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by Obviouslyblunt: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
blowjohn:
Osimhen u mean u still stay in a club where pretenders, sharks and hyenas are ready to give another player ur glory?

That last assist he gave during the week, do u guys know that Italian channels on YouTube cut out the part where osimhen was juggling the ball before the cross?

If na me, I go sign new contract, then damn all the consequences, pay whatever fine and leave them before a champions League match then, then let the world know that ain't no place for racists
he has a release clause, he is for sure leaving pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by geoworldedu: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
deyplay:
mention the domestic violence from Napoli
You don't understand the figure of speech used there.
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by olamilekan9(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
toprealman:

nothing like that bro na lie,there is a duration he must have to stay and work in the Italian soil before being fully granted,if i dey lie do ya research
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by broadman20: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
anonymous1759:
angry

What's special about EPL absolutely nothing other than hype and influx of foreign players and coaches.

You asked the question and you also have the answer as well.
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by nelxxy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Isokoboy:
This guy dey ment....afta all those stuff...where arsenal....Liverpool dey eye am
make dem close their eyes
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by hammed71(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Which sorted? He never get am, he probably extended his contract to get Italian citizenship and passport,after he gets it he would move, that's a wise move, him partner and pikin don get, make him too get him own after that if e like make him go Saudi league I no send am
toprealman:

Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by ojoshu(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Unveiling Victor Osimhen's Journey: Exclusive Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBRHdwnmr4
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by denzel231: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Olufhemy:
When people regard money than values
which value you get
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by denzel231: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He should have gone to the Premierleague
who premier League help
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by denzel231: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2023
edgecution:
They must have threatened him to sign. They did the same to Maradona.
deceive urself.. they wan kill am nii
Re: Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 by toprealman: 2:24am On Dec 24, 2023
hammed71:
Which sorted? He never get am, he probably extended his contract to get Italian citizenship and passport,after he gets it he would move, that's a wise move, him partner and pikin don get, make him too get him own after that if e like make him go Saudi league I no send am
olamilekan9:
nothing like that bro na lie,there is a duration he must have to stay and work in the Italian soil before being fully granted,if i dey lie do ya research

Ignorance is bliss dear monitoring spirits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Medals Table Of The National Youth Games / Ahmed Musa Joins Yobo, Enyeama In Super Eagles 100 Caps Club / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.