Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani (29994 Views)

EFCC Seized Jewellery Worth N14.6billion From Ex-Minister, Diezani - EFCC / EFCC Deletes Tweet After Falsely Debunking Magu’s Coronavirus Comments / ‘N90bn FIRS Fund’: RootsTV Deletes Controversial Video About Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by marsman: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Be like say this woman dey related to abacha.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by dikings(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Naija... Which Way?
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by DKM123: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
After they have INTENTIONALLY sent out the damage and it's has done the harm they intended, then they say it's an error and then pull it down. Even my 3 year old dog knows she NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS. She isn't that du"mb or stewpid. I asked where was the video recording of her saying such to reporters and one phool was arguing.

Propaganda-run-government naim dem wan use finish una for Nigeria. Una never see anything....

Every eke market day, this propaganda modafcukas will feature the fall guys Diezani (for Jonathan govt) and Emefiele (for Buhari govt).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
princeade86:
Masses will just be grumble on Internet. They can't do anything.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by NSK4U(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Happening now?
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by ClearFlair: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This makes more sense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by seguno2: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
DKM123:
After they have INTENTIONALLY sent out the damage and it's has been done, then they say it's an error and then pull it down. Even my 3 year old dog knows she NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS. She isn't that dumb or stewpid. I asked where was the video recording of her saying such to reporters and one phool was arguing.

Propaganda-run-government naim dem wan use finish una for Nigeria. Una never see anything....

I am almost certain that she will sue their EFCC asses silly for the propaganda lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by RepoMan007: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Viya65:
Q
Everyday you upload 500kb of ads on numerous threads. Seun should take notice.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
I knew this from the begin that there was no iota of truth in the fabricated story.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
EFCC fold ke
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by hkidola00(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
it has to be naira not dol
babzo:
What's the post? Or is it the one she said she gave $9 billion to the present Zamfara Governor to keep for her? I still find that mind boggling. $9 billion? Even Dangote doesn't have that kind of cash.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by Enculer2: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's inconsequential.

Deleting posts of contents that are not produced and/or owned by you is no big deal. The original producer of the content is the one responsible for any legal implication of the post.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Are you forcing God to bless your fraudulent country?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by TOMMYS: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
So south south woman go steal money give Aboki to keep for am. Wetin dey inside our brain as southerners sef.

Aboki no go even steal Nigerian money give southerner. Never.

Naso Emifiele dey pack money give Aboki . Tell us one delta man wey you steal money give. No one. Now them don tear gas Godwin.

Some mumu southerners be falling out hand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by Jayhome24: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
princeade86:
Masses will just be grumble on Internet. They can't do anything.

What do you want the masses to do? To kill Madueke or what? The mallam who stole a whooping N85billion which was exposed in the last hours of Buhari govt is he not in his house walking free?

The one that cut IDP camp grass with N250m was he not the one obidients are supporting and praising today simply for supporting another sneaky thief.

Till today Obj have not tell Nigerians where is the $16billion electricity fund disappeared to?

So as you expect masses to take action against Madueke same must apply to those I mentioned above and other I did not mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by airsaylongcome: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Omalicious1:

How I wish they should just allow her to mention names...because I'm very with all the money mentioned, there's no how she did it alone...same with Emefiele

They will be killed if they open their mouth

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by CrossRhodes: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
MrProlific95:
Yahoo Yahoo government
No be small, better own goal
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by CrossRhodes: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's inconsequential.

Deleting posts of contents that are not produced and/or owned by you is no big deal. The original producer of the content is the one responsible for any legal implication of the post.

Trash and nonsense

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by Ntipia: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigerians are really in for a long ride.
A criminal and druggie president flanked the the media propaganda Marchants and propaganda machine of the South West.
Sorry Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by Titogbanski: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fake news
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by broadman20: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's inconsequential.

You will support and dine with the devil as long as he is from your region.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by GoodofNaija: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Under APC, EFCC has become a propaganda agency.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Basicend:
This fantastically corrupt woman is just using every available underneath power for manipulate and twist the hands of the decision makers of her case.

Because they are all guilty.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by uuzba(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
GreaterFuture:
"Thieves catching thieves"... An African Adage will say
My biggest fear for us Nigerians is that we all know what is wrong.
But does anybody know what is right?
Since 1960 that we got independence, nobody has been able to rule this nation in a way that works.
There's over 500 languages of people here and even when we tried our "goodest" best, so many tribes were still neglected and disenfranchised.
All the while, our Naira value has been reducing steadily and today is very valueless.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by ufotunang: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
So EFCC wants to protect Diezani abi ?
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by Basicend: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
seguno2:

Are you having problems with reading comprehension

You are a myopic clown!

You that have read it, can you interpret the lines for us?
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Pathokpo:

But as a reputable body such news ought to be verified before posting. You don't just post information like bloggers.

That shameless fellow you quoted will never reply you with any meaningful response.
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by HNICEARTH: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Government of the lamba, for the lamba, and by the lamba.

Nah Wetin balablu government be
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by Bigchristo: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2023
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/efcc-deletes-controversial-social-media-post-on-ex-minister-diezani/%3famp
It’s a pity there are so many Nigerians still believing there’s anti graft agency, they are arms of the government which they use to harass and intimidate those who doesn’t key to their political ideas
Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by evsimmigration: 2:12am On Dec 24, 2023
Just becos Igbo name attached to her name, the evil vulture in your heart against just woke up.

Basicend:
This fantastically corrupt woman is just using every available underneath power for manipulate and twist the hands of the decision makers of her case.

Re: EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani by princeade86(m): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

What do you want the masses to do? To kill Madueke or what? The mallam who stole a whooping N85billion which was exposed in the last hours of Buhari govt is he not in his house walking free?

The one that cut IDP camp grass with N250m was he not the one obidients are supporting and praising today simply for supporting another sneaky thief.

Till today Obj have not tell Nigerians where is the $16billion electricity fund disappeared to?

So as you expect masses to take action against Madueke same must apply to those I mentioned above and other I did not mentioned.
so u think am defending any of them? Lol. God forbid. If we have a massive protest that loud more than endsars, without any sponsors, hold our leaders accountable, demand for new constitution change, demand for our corrupt judiciary change, hold our leaders accountable for every penny, then we will have a better country. Not just online rants, and for the online, we still have their defenders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.