Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Proof Of Ownership - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Proof Of Ownership (587 Views)

States, FRSC To Share N12bn Proof Of Ownership Proceeds, Says Official / N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Ownership by popo1494: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hello fams ....happy Christmas

Pls I want to know if there’s implication incase the original proof of ownership copy of a car is missing

I mean if someone is to buy a car and there’s only copy of ownership proof

Custom papers available though and I don’t need the number plate as I want to re register it myself

Regards
Re: Proof Of Ownership by Emmy000seun(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2023
Once you are doing a new plate number registration for the car all the other documents insurance,road worthiness,and the proof of ownership you mentioned will be included..but in the case the previous owner lost the original copy, make confirmation if it truly lost or they are trying to play a game on you.. Also their is a phone number always attached on the proof, which you can see in the photocopy they gave you..call the number directly to affirm the ownership of the car.. with that you will know if the car is truly sold or otherwise..ask questions very well bro, buying naija user car needs extra ordinary careful..
popo1494:
Hello fams ....happy Christmas

Pls I want to know if there’s implication incase the original proof of ownership copy of a car is missing

I mean if someone is to buy a car and there’s only copy of ownership proof

Custom papers available though and I don’t need the number plate as I want to re register it myself

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Ownership by ospreywin(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
If you have a copy still better
Re: Proof Of Ownership by popo1494: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thanks bro....you actually nailed my Suspicion point coz this is my first time seeing proof of ownership Paper without phone number in it

quote author=Emmy000seun post=127601383]Once you are doing a new plate number registration for the car all the other documents insurance,road worthiness,and the proof of ownership you mentioned will be included..but in the case the previous owner lost the original copy, make confirmation if it truly lost or they are trying to play a game on you.. Also their is a phone number always attached on the proof, which you can see in the photocopy they gave you..call the number directly to affirm the ownership of the car.. with that you will know if the car is truly sold or otherwise..ask questions very well bro, buying naija user car needs extra ordinary careful..[/quote]
Re: Proof Of Ownership by Emmy000seun(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2023
It's a no go area bro, all proof of ownership comes with a number..they must register it with a phone number
popo1494:
Thanks bro....you actually nailed my Suspicion point coz this is my first time seeing proof of ownership Paper without phone number in it

quote author=Emmy000seun post=127601383]Once you are doing a new plate number registration for the car all the other documents insurance,road worthiness,and the proof of ownership you mentioned will be included..but in the case the previous owner lost the original copy, make confirmation if it truly lost or they are trying to play a game on you.. Also their is a phone number always attached on the proof, which you can see in the photocopy they gave you..call the number directly to affirm the ownership of the car.. with that you will know if the car is truly sold or otherwise..ask questions very well bro, buying naija user car needs extra ordinary careful..
Re: Proof Of Ownership by popo1494: 5:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Emmy000seun:
It's a no go area bro, all proof of ownership comes with a number..they must register it with a phone number

Thanks bro....I already opted for another car

Compliments!
Re: Proof Of Ownership by Emmy000seun(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
That's a nice option..more wins for you..
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance
popo1494:

Thanks bro....I already opted for another car

Compliments!
Re: Proof Of Ownership by fineboynl(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2023
Emmy000seun:
proof of ownership doesn’t have a phone number in it. They only way he can verify is to go to a licensing office.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diffetent Grades Of Nissan And Their Options / New Solar-race Car Built By Students / Stolen Car. Honda Crv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.