Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? (820 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by hisexcellency34: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Why did Muhammadu Buhari leave Godwin Emefiele in office for eight years despite all the atrocities he committed and the fact that he wanted to contest presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by jkpbestseries: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
he was of use to them

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by johannu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
He was a useful idiot

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
He trusted him to do the job. This is one of the downside reported about President Buhari. When he gives you job, he trusts you to do the job. He respects you so much that he will never intervene personally in your job. I am sure there's a reason why he withheld his approval from Emefiele, he must have gotten this security report but firing Emefiele at that time was not a good optics to his govt, Nigeria and an economy just getting out of Covid-19.

If you read the Obazee report very well you will see that some of those information used to indict Emefiele would have been obtained with the cooperation and assistance of President Buhari, he is a very upright and incorruptible Patriot. Even when Emefiele was in diapers, Gen. Buhari had built that reputation as an incorruptible Nigerian.

I expect the government to quickly get to work by setting up a body to implement the recommendations.

Mr Emefiele must face the justice system and those 2 banks and the funds ferried outside CBN without statutorily required approvals must be recovered from the indicted PDP-appointed CBN Governor PMB inherited and entrusted with the CBN. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by BabaRamota1980: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Why did Muhammadu Buhari leave Godwin Emefiele in office for eight years despite all the atrocities he committed and the fact that he wanted to contest presidential election?

Very good question.

For answers you have to dial back the clock. Emefiele succeeded Sanusi, he was nominated by President Jonathan. Buhari cabalistic group forced his retention. They also attempted to retain him with Tinubu, but Jagaban refused.

The reason Buhari cabal loved him is he has independent authority over treasury. So that the President is insulated from any liability claims. Cabal used him as accessory to loot while shielding the President from the fallout.

It is why Emefiele is on his own in trial.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by raskymonojendor: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
If he was sacked, the region known for acting as victim would have screamed marginalization like they are defending Emefiele nowadays. Always supporting criminality.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Melagros(m): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2023
Emefiele did not commit any atrocity rather it's the atrocities of muhammdu buhari he was implementing

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by kokoA(m): 1:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Buhari doesn't fire anybody.. He gives you a job and go to sleep. Man worked with the worst federal executive council for 8 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by limeta(f): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2023
President Buhari, he is a very upright and incorruptible Patriot. Even when Emefiele was in diapers, Gen. Buhari had built that reputation as an incorruptible Nigerian

A Nigerian wrote this i wonder how many such people in this country, yet some people actually believe the country will get better
Truth be told no hope i hell .

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Didijiji: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He trusted him to do the job. This is one of the downside reported about President Buhari. When he gives you job, he trusts you to do the job. He respects you so much that he will never intervene personally in your job. I am sure there's a reason why he withheld his approval from Emefiele, he must have gotten this security report but firing Emefiele at that time was not a good optics to his govt, Nigeria and an economy just getting out of Covid-19.

If you read the Obazee report very well you will see that some of those information used to indict Emefiele would have been obtained with the cooperation and assistance of President Buhari, he is a very upright and incorruptible Patriot. Even when Emefiele was in diapers, Gen. Buhari had built that reputation as an incorruptible Nigerian.

I expect the government to quickly get to work by setting up a body to implement the recommendations.

Mr Emefiele must face the justice system and those 2 banks and the funds ferried outside CBN without statutorily required approvals must be recovered from the indicted PDP-appointed CBN Governor PMB inherited and entrusted with the CBN. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Omor you are evil

See how you exonerated Buhari and blamed PDP

You guys will never escape judgement

If not to you then to your children

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Godfullsam(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Melagros:
Emefiele did not commit any atrocity rather it's the atrocities of muhammdu buhari he was implementing

Did they force him to implement Buhari's atrocities?

I keep saying that the north are wiser and more intelligent than you guys. See how a well educated and experienced man became a tool in the hands of stupid cabals.

Emiefele was an Obidient slave and a useful idiot to Buhari and his cabal.

Hypocrisy is when you are calling for the prosecution of Buhari over Emiefele crime but you don't want Jonathan to be prosecuted over Alison Madueke's crime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Bragalane: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Does this not show how foolish you are as a human ? You are worried about what he wrote but not worried about the looting orchestrated by Emefiele out of bigotry ?!

Reasoning with dead brains like you is a waste you should just be left with your foolishness to keep fooling your fool till you perish.

limeta:
President Buhari, he is a very upright and incorruptible Patriot. Even when Emefiele was in diapers, Gen. Buhari had built that reputation as an incorruptible Nigerian

A Nigerian wrote this i wonder how many such people in this country, yet some people actually believe the country will get better
Truth be told no hope i hell .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by SalamRushdie: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Because the saw he was a mumu they could cleverly set up to be the fall guy of their corrupt govt and they succeeded
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by dominic17: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2023
This evil tribe always call black white to suit they narrative, Emefiele only acted on the instruction of Buhari,even when Naira redesign issues was going on was it not Buhari that making speech and given direction on it? This evil tribe is now blaming Emefiele and shielding Buhari because he helped their kinsman to rig election

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Objectivist04: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Emefiele was in office for nine years not eight years.

As for your question, the answer is that Buhari doesn't know how to replace appointees , hence he appoints you, he will go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by BafanaBafana: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2023
Does Buhari sack anybody?

Buhari doesn't care about anything except it affects him personally.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by hisexcellency34: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Yes I know Jonathan appointed him but Buhari left him there throughout his eight years rule..
Objectivist04:

Emefiele was in office for nine years not eight years.

As for your question, the answer is that Buhari doesn't know how to replace appointees , hence he appoints you, he will go and sleep.
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

I keep saying that the north are wiser and more intelligent than you guys. See how a well educated and experienced man became a tool in the hands of stupid cabals.

Hypocrisy is when you are calling for the prosecution of Buhari over Emiefele crime but you don't want Jonathan to be prosecuted over Alison Madueke's crime.

Somebody wanted to contest APC Presidential Primaries and you say he was an ObiDient man? 😏

When will you APC Mor0ns finally develop sense?πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€¦

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Chimookigwe: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Melagros:

Dasuki did not commit any atrocity rather it's the atrocities of Goodluck Jonathan he was implementing.

Can you now see how stupid you sound?
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Wallade(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Did you say this: "President Buhari, he is a very upright and incorruptible Patriot"?

Do you understand the grammar - upright and incorruptible?

You are joking right.

Buhari M. is a very corrupt man. He is extremely deceptive with his corruption. For you to come out here to defend him; that is ridiculous and tells a lot about your own character too.

Define a patriot for us? Who are the patriots in Nigeria?
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Uyi168: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

capping nonesene as usual..
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Godfullsam(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Somebody wanted to contest APC Presidential Primaries and you say he was an ObiDient man? 😏

When will you APC Mor0ns finally develop sense?πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€¦

When I say 'Obedient slave' I am not in any way referring to the supporters of Peter Obi o.

An Obedient slave is someone that does the bidding of his master/principal without thinking twice.
Wetin concern me with Obi and tinubu?
Infact dem dey craze altogether.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by okoolori(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2023
Because emefiele hates BDC guys and this is since his days at zenith Bank MD and Buhari himself don't like BDC guys...
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Adabestseason(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Mr former President@MBuhari struggled for so many times to become the country's president before finally winning in2015 to only secure the future of His children and great and great-grand to the detriment of the entire false union called Nigeria,Jim Obaze's investigations should be forwarded to him to judge Himself and His conscience.
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Dialpad: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Buhari only wanted to be president, knows nothing about governance.
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by hisexcellency34: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
And Femi Adesina is writing a nonsense book about Buhari asking Nigerians to buy and read
Adabestseason:
Mr former President@MBuhari struggled for so many times to become the country's president before finally winning in2015 to only secure the future of His children and great and great-grand to the detriment of the entire false union called Nigeria,Jim Obaze's investigations should be forwarded to him to judge Himself and His conscience.
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Melagros(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Godfullsam:

Watch your word, I've never defended corruption in Jonathan's government in any way
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Melagros(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chimookigwe:

Dasuki did not commit any atrocity rather it's the atrocities of Goodluck Jonathan he was implementing.

You're very stupid to call me stupid, was there any day that I ever defended Dasuki's corruption? I challenge you to come up with evidence
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by MrColdsweat: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
The people of Delta state should speak up in support their son against the machinations of the children of oduduwa the fallen demon.
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by Justiceleague1: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chimookigwe:

If only you know how clearly you have spoken of yourself and your fellow bunch.... haven't y'all been attacking Jonathan even till today!?

But attack Emefiele and leave buhari alone.

Souch for agbado for cerebellum grin
Re: Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years? by limeta(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05
Bragalane:
Does this not show how foolish you are as a human ? You are worried about what he wrote but not worried about the looting orchestrated by Emefiele out of bigotry ?!

Reasoning with dead brains like you is a waste you should just be left with your foolishness to keep fooling your fool till you perish.

Buhari is the most corrupt man in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What Can Scammers Do With Your NIN Or BVN / Despite My Unjust Detention, Demand For Biafran Referendum Remains My Goal –kanu / A Great Plague Has Befallen Nigeria Because Of MNK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.