Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple (15256 Views)

Bbnaija Season 7 Cost ₦4.7 Billion To Produce - Multichoice / David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey To Produce Yvonne Orji’s Comedy Series / Netflix Cancels The Punisher And Jessica Jones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by TruthsFM: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations 🎉
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dareal90s(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you are right, why he didn't marry his own people indicates that he doesn't want to associate himself with the likes of you, his so called tribe people.
He has the right not to associate with his tribe of he doesn't want to, in Yoruba land we all have rights, if he doesn't want to it still doesn't concern you.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by PHAYOL81: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations and more blessings.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by vannessa7(f): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you are right, why he didn't marry his own people indicates that he doesn't want to associate himself with the likes of you, his soj called tribe people.

You are wrong, he named his multinational company Yoruba Saxton you are saying he doesn't want to associate with Yoruba , he didn't have to do that if he is not in love with Yoruba, use your brain

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dareal90s:

He has the right not to associate with his tribe of he doesn't want to, in Yoruba land we all have rights, if he doesn't want to it still doesn't concern you.
Correct, i was responding to the so called yorubas who are suggesting that he is yoruba, associates with yoruba and his children are yoruba. Everything he does must be yoruba. Even though the guy clearly says he doesn't think like a yoruba. David doesn't even identify as yoruba.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
vannessa7:

You are wrong, he named his multinational company Yoruba Saxton you are saying he doesn't want to associate with Yoruba , he didn't have to do that if he is not in love with Yoruba, use your brain
Yea right! grin i could name my company yoruba or french doesn't mean i give a shit about yoruba or french, the question i keep asking is why then did he not marry yoruba woman if he is such a partriotic yoruba and loves his yoruba heritage?
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dareal90s(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Correct, i was responding to the so called yorubas who are suggesting that he is yoruba, associates with yoruba and his children are yoruba. Everything he does must be yoruba. Even though the guy clearly says he doesn't think like a yoruba. David doesn't even identify as yoruba.
Leave that to Yorubas to decide, you are the only one in this that isn't Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by 7upnigeria: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bragalane:
The oloriburuku that it will never ever be beta for even declared that he does not think in Yoruba. Can you imagine the bastard.

That one na omo ale nah. Somebody that's supposed to go and do DNA test first wan become Lagos Governor.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dareal90s:

Leave that to Yorubas to decide, you are the only one in this that isn't Yoruba.
Like, dude sounds soo pained. And I think I like it. This is the kind of headache I will keep wishing on Yoruba hating lowlifers like calitoscassius. A man named his coop Yoruba saxon, he could have named it Britain saxon for better coverage and awider audience, but he gave it the name of a tribe in Africa, and the hateful subhuman still has the guts to say he does not give a fvck abt the tribe.

How the hell do you not give a fvck abt the name of your coop. What benefit will naming the coop Yoruba saxon give him, the Man is even doing more for the tribe by exposing it to a wider audience, imagine him being asked in an interview whats the idea behind the name of his coop and he starts talking abt the Yoruba tribe to an audience full of different people in the world.

But for this hollow skull called calitoscassius, not marrying Yoruba woman is his problem, not the gesture the Man is making which is better than marrying a yoruba woman. Moreover is the woman not Yoruba by marriage, his wife took his fucking name.

Marrying who you love does not in anyway mean the women in your tribe are worthless or undesirable, it is a bigoted, short sighted view championed by idlots. Are there no white men marrying black women, are there no white men marrying assian women. These guys are no less patriotic to their race than the folks that married 100% caucasian wome.

2 Likes

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by 684oludolamu: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congrats, the Oyes.Congrats, the Oyes....
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by vannessa7(f): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yea right! grin i could name my company yoruba or french doesn't mean i give a shit about yoruba or french, the question i keep asking is why then did he not marry yoruba woman if he is such a partriotic yoruba and loves his yoruba heritage?

Your analogy is wrong and working against you, what you are implying is that all those igbo girls who hanker after Yoruba guys for marriage absolutely hate being igbo, they can even endure to bear children who will be Yoruba for life just for them to snag a Yoruba man which is literally truth anyway, who doesn't want a better place.
Anyway, you are writing from the point of hatred , not just anybody can name their company Yoruba, the fact that he is a Yoruba man any slowpoke will know he is just proud of his tribe. Names are important.
Learn to celebrate others because it will soon be your turn and you will need someone to celebrate you too, it won't kill you, this hatred and bitterness that many igbos have for Yoruba made an igbo trader kill a man in my area today, instead of using his mouth he decided to hit a crippled man that was sleeping at the front of his shop on the head with a wood, the man died instantly, the igbo guy is in police custody right now, eschew hatred.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dareal90s(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2023
marsman:

Like, dude sounds soo pained. And I think I like it. This is the kind of headache I will keep wishing on Yoruba hating lowlifers like calitoscassius. A man named his coop Yoruba saxon, he could have named it Britain saxon for better coverage and awider audience, but he gave it the name of a tribe in Africa, and the hateful subhuman still has the guts to say he does not give a fvck abt the tribe.

How the hell do you not give a fvck abt the name of your coop. What benefit will naming the coop Yoruba saxon give him, the Man is even doing more for the tribe by exposing it to a wider audience, imagine him being asked in an interview whats the idea behind the name of his coop and he starts talking abt the Yoruba tribe to an audience full of different people in the world.

But for this hollow skull called calitoscassius, not marrying Yoruba woman is his problem, not the gesture the Man is making which is better than marrying a yoruba woman. Moreover is the woman not Yoruba by marriage, his wife took his fucking name.

Marrying who you love does not in anyway mean the women in your tribe are worthless or undesirable, it is a bigoted, short sighted view championed by idlots. Are there no white men marrying black women, are there no white men marrying assian women. These guys are no less patriotic to their race than the folks that married 100% caucasian wome.
You dey mind the guy? Saying why doesn't he marry a Yoruba as if we don't see Igbos marrying outside of their tribe. He is so jealous of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2023
vannessa7:

Your analogy is wrong and working against you, what you are implying is that all those igbo girls who hanker after Yoruba guys for marriage absolutely hate being igbo, they can even endure to bear children who will be Yoruba for life just for them to snag a Yoruba man which is literally truth anyway, who doesn't want a better place.
Anyway, you are writing from the point of hatred , not just anybody can name their company Yoruba, the fact that he is a Yoruba man any slowpoke will know he is just proud of his tribe. Names are important.
Learn to celebrate others because it will soon be your turn and you will need someone to celebrate you too, it won't kill you, this hatred and bitterness that many igbos have for Yoruba made an igbo trader kill a man in my area today, instead of using his mouth he decided to hit a crippled man that was sleeping at the front of his shop on the head with a wood, the man died instantly, the igbo guy is in police custody right now, eschew hatred.
Total rubbish! You didn't even answer my question. I asked a simple question instead you tell me this looong dumb nonesense sentimental story that i couldn't understand. grin as if i give a shit.

Why do people obtain other countries citizenship apart from their own? As i said i could name my company yoruba or french even though i may not give a shit about both languages. In your warped head only yorubas can or allowed to name their company yoruba.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Dareal90s:

It doesn't work like that, the guy is married to a pink woman, when does pink people or the woman get to decide?

Yes, maybe i am a pink person. cheesy
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2023
marsman:

This morron is so obsessed with me grin he is having a sentimental melt down rant over a simple question i asked. grin i must have hurt this morron so bad with my question grin
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by vannessa7(f): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish! You didn't even answer my question. I asked a simple question instead you tell me this looong dumb nonesense sentimental story that i couldn't understand. grin as if i give a shit.

Why do people obtain other countries citizenship apart from their own? As i said i could name my company yoruba or french even though i may not give a shit about both languages. In my mothers warped head only yorubas can or allowed to name their company yoruba.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
vannessa7:

Is this all you have? grin grin i am not surprised. You are so unhappy you had to pick on my mother. Maybe because you don't have a mother.

Now, try something else. My mother doesn't give a shit what you think. grin cheesy you just proved the reason why David Oyewole married a pink woman. He doesn't like his own so called tribe's women. I hear they smell bad too. grin and have nothing to offer.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Firstpage: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why isn't he married to Naigerian woman? So much for being a Naigerian. Maybe he doesn't trust Liegerian women. undecided

Why are some goons jubilating on here? The guy doesn't even appear to identify with Naigeria.

Every influencial and important person seems to avoid marrying Naigerian women, why?

Some named his company “Yoruba Saxon” and you say he doesn’t identify with Yoruba? Are you a dunce?

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Firstpage:

Some named his company “Yoruba Saxon” and you say he doesn’t identify with Yoruba? Are you a dunce?
You expect me to answer? grin grin grin

Okay, i just named my Dog "yoruba bubbles" , i guess that means i identify with yoruba grin grin

Are you a dunce?
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Firstpage: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You expect me to answer? grin grin grin

Okay, i just named my Dog "yoruba bubbles" , i guess that means i identify with yoruba grin grin

Are you a dunce?

At least I’ve opened your eyes to your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
Firstpage:

At least I’ve opened your eyes to your stupidity.
You need to stop thinking that everybody is a dumbo like you. grin grin

Did Mr Oyewole told you personally why he named his company yoruba saxon?
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dareal90s(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
It doesn't work like that, the guy is married to a pink woman, when does pink people or the woman get to decide?

Yes, maybe i am a pink person. cheesy
Weda he is married to a red, pink, grey or green person, in Yoruba land and even globally your wife automatically takes your place of Origin so she is Yoruba by marriage. She has chances of vying for political posts in Yoruba land more than you from Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Dareal90s:

Weda he is married to a red, pink, grey or green person, in Yoruba land and even globally your wife automatically takes your place of Origin so she is Yoruba by marriage. She has chances of vying for political posts in Yoruba land more than you from Igbo land.
grin grin grin you really need to come out of your little small minded hut, you seem to be living uinder the rocks.

See how you are making rules on people's marriages.

Political post my ass! I bet you didn't know that if they end up divorcing his pink wife will take half of his wealth if not all.
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This morron is so obsessed with me grin he is having a sentimental melt down rant over a simple question i asked. grin i must have hurt this morron so bad with my question grin
Next time you won't be asking stupid questions... Now go and continue crying over other peoples success, retarded loser cheesy

Meanwhile, that wasn't a rant, any individual with half a brain will know that was an objective, vivid, comprehensive answer to the retarded question that came out of your retarded brain, but I don't expect your retarded self to find it useful. cool

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
marsman:

Next time you won't be asking stupid questions... Now go and continue crying over other peoples success, retarded loser cheesy

Meanwhile, that wasn't a rant, any individual with half a brain will know that was an objective, vivid, comprehensive answer to the retarded question that came out of your retarded brain, but I don't expect your retarded self to find it useful. cool
Look who's still here obsessing over me and my life and still couldn't give a simple answer to a simple question.. grin he has managed to make the topic all about me. Well.. i am enjoying the attention.. keep it coming. grin
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by marsman: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Look who's still here obsessing over me and my life and still couldn't give a simple answer to a simple question.. grin he has managed to make topic all about me. Well.. i am enjoying the attention.. keep it coming. grin

Reaaaaaaad kiss
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2023
marsman:

Reaaaaaaad kiss
Is that all you have? grin grin
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dareal90s(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin you really need to come out of your little small minded hut, you seem to be living uinder the rocks.

See how you are making rules on people's marriages.

Political post my ass! I bet you didn't know that if they end up divorcing his pink wife will take half of his wealth if not all.
Uneducated goat, u think the court just give judgements without examining causes for divorce and also taking note of their children welfare? That doesn't change the fact that the wife still automatically becomes Yorubas and have rights in Yoruba land.

Once again, a Yoruba man have the right to marry whoever and from wherever he wishes to marry from, we don't need validation from you, likewise a Yoruba lady have the right to marry from wherever she wants and also marry whoever she wants. If e pain u I'm sure you know your way to the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Dareal90s:

Uneducated goat, u think the court just give judgements without examining causes for divorce and also taking note of their children welfare? That doesn't change the fact that the wife still automatically becomes Yorubas and have rights in Yoruba land.

Once again, a Yoruba man have the right to marry whoever and from wherever he wishes to marry from, we don't need validation from you, likewise a Yoruba lady have the right to marry from wherever she wants and also marry whoever she wants. If e pain u I'm sure you know your way to the lagoon.
grin grin grin What a dumbo! A white woman will automatically becomes yoruba property because she is married to a yoruba and you call yourself educated? With thiis achaic views? grin how many times have you being invited to David Oyewole house for tea?
Afteall you own his wife and his marriage. grin

We? Who are we? Oh! I forgot, the whole of yoruba who owns Mr Oyewole and his wife. grin the yoruba that he could not find any of their women attractive enough to marry. grin this guy is living in a backwards kookoo! land, the court will decide? I thought you will decide, the yoruba will decide what happens if they get divorce.

Yes, he has the right to marry from anywhere so why did he not marry a yoruba woman? Is he exempted from marrying them? I think he didn't marry a yoruba beacuse they have nothing to offer him, they are not up to his standard, they are very ugilee, i hear also that their personal hygienes is horrible.

grin grin grin okay, i am on my way to the lagoon now to jump into it. Anything else reasonable you would like to add before i jump into the lagoon? grin
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Dareal90s(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin What a dumbo! A white woman will automatically becomes yoruba property because she is married to a yoruba and you call yourself educated? With thiis achaic views? grin how many times have you being invited to David Oyewole house for tea?
Afteall you own his wife and his marriage. grin

We? Who are we? Oh! I forgot, the whole of yoruba who owns Mr Oyewole and his wife. grin the yoruba that he could not find any of their women attractive enough to marry. grin this guy is living in a backwards kookoo! land, the court will decide? I thought you will decide, the yoruba will decide what happens if they get divorce.

Yes, he has the right to marry from anywhere so why did he not marry a yoruba woman? Is he exempted from marrying them? I think he didn't marry a yoruba beacuse they have nothing to offer him, they are not up to his standard, they are very ugilee, i hear also that their personal hygienes is horrible.

grin grin grin okay, i am on my way to the lagoon now to jump into it. Anything else reasonable you would like to add before i jump into the lagoon? grin

I can see being Yoruba really pained you, na u go kee urself last last, we have choices here, we ain't headless mob like u, life is soft here, to even burst ur brain, the oyinbo even get right to be Yorubas or not if she likes, e no even concern Igbos, she have liberty to be whoever she wishes to be, last last na u lost. No wonder u are pained.

1 Like

Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by Calitoscassius(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01
Dareal90s:

I can see being Yoruba really pained you, na u go kee urself last last, we have choices here, we ain't headless mob like u, life is soft here, to even burst ur brain, the oyinbo even get right to be Yorubas or not if she likes, e no even concern Igbos, she have liberty to be whoever she wishes to be, last last na u lost. No wonder u are pained.
Yea you know me too well, man it took you days to respond? Jeeeeez grin i have already moved on from this crap. But hey! I gat nathing doing right now so lets continue. First of all let me swim outta the lagoon where you suggested i jump into last time. Your life is not soft, your poor life is as hard as kilimanjaro rocks

Anyone who do not agree with your dumb views is automatically Igbo right? grin did you know that there are more than 200 tribes in Naigeria? I bet your empty brain didn't know that.

Exactly, she has the right to be who she wants, she is not owned by You as you keep claiming and she cannot be yoruba because she is white you are a morron grin.

Why did David Oyewole not marry a yoruba woman? Why? He must be so disgusted with them.

Now fork off!!
Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by tammie24: 11:27pm On Jan 05
Dareal90s:

He has the liberty of marrying anyone he wishes to marry, that is none of ur business.
thanks for this beautiful reply

It has been ringing in my head before I read your reply 😂

Like are we supposed to tell him who and who not to marry🙄?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clara Chizoba Kronborg Breaks Guinness Record With 55-Hour Interview Marathon / African Movie Academy Awards 2017 (Live Thread) / Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.