Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) (22023 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by IboHausaYoruba: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Hmmn! That casket can not be less than N58milion.
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Keme4Real(f): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2023
Let the dead bury their dead
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by kenevision(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2023
sonnie10:
Who is the guy with white beards in almost all the pictures?

Deputy Governor of Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Depriest2020: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2023
ecolime:

Maybe the eldest son,
Wrong, He's the deputy governor of Anambra state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Uchesis: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2023
I checked in to see if those people will mention Obi's name.
So far so good.
Maybe them never come yet grin
The people i'm talking about know themselves

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by cathodekazim: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2023
I checked and checked if Simon Ekpa UGM go show face but sadly they didn't. Na soft target be Dem work. Coward people

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by opera1(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Uchesis:
I checked in to see if those people will mention Obi's name.

So far so good.

Maybe them never come yet grin

The people i'm talking about know themselves

Unfortunately you just did.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by BeautifulMind2: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2023
sonnie10:
The Deputy governor, he was the one receiving dignitaries

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by bro4u: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2023
South East politicians no dy wear emblem
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Okiton: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2023
I see a terrorist in their midst and also see the other assassins and catastrophy merchant from the Eastern Heartland
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Men mount oh
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Lovestrong(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
@ 92.. Celebration of life. R.i.p papa governor.

Uzodinma should drop contact of his tailor. The tailor na professional.
abeg, which one be uzodinma among d men's
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Henix(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2023
sonnie10:

He is the Anambra State deputy governor. His brother is the Anglican Bishop of Awka Diocese

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Mrtesso: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Any info on the IG's shoes?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Alexiiydon: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2023
He don sacrifice him south east and codes rituals
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Theboss001: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Exactly, his whites are always top-notch.
I guess it has to do with his stature too, another person fit still go to the tailor and look like trash.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Uchesis: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
opera1:

Unfortunately you just did.
grin
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

I wanted to ask the same thing, e come be like say na the guy be the most important VVIP there

That's my state's Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim.

Check out the inscription on his cap 'Solution is Here'.

I was at the event yesterday in Umueze, Isuofia with the State House of Assembly entourage.
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
May God rest his soul, he really enjoyed and lived to the fullest while he was here, may he enjoy heaven too in Jesus name...

And may God grant Mr. Governor long life too...
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by LordofNaija: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why you no ask for IGP tailor? grin
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Britstar: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Where is former governor Willie Obiano?
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Soludo really complied to Anambra burial law (2019).
It's better to live a befitting life, get a decent burial than to live miserable life and get a befitting burial.
Re: Governor Soludo Buries His Father (Pictures) by REGINALD001(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR LOVELY BESPOKE APPAREL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingsley Egeson Slumps And Dies At A Public Function In Imo State (photos) / The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Kaduna (Video) / President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.