Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,461 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

What We Did After 3/4years Of Waiting...re-post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What We Did After 3/4years Of Waiting...re-post (249 Views)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Did After 3/4years Of Waiting...re-post by oisaimaiye: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Embarking on the journey to conceive was stressful and frustrating but ended in praise. I want to share my experience, steps and what we did…Hopefully, it will be helpful for anyone waiting for the bundle of joy! (We did two IUI and one IVF before the following)

The 1st thing I did was to Manage Stress because anxiety/stress was all over my partner (after 4 years of marriage) I shielded her from family members and friends who always asked her “How far with our babies now or wify What are you waiting for gang”

The 2nd step was to Strive to maintain a Healthy Weight through a balanced diet and regular exercise at the early stage (a balanced and nutritious diet rich in vitamins and minerals, including folic acid). She seriously cut down on the X-LARGE size.

3rd-The normal level of no smoking and drinking (the hardest part for me was the shayo lol)

The 4th step was cleaning our system/detoxing: (seek medical advice, you can use whatever works for you) antibiotics, herbal cleanser detox, flushers etc…we used Black seed for these: crush 2 with lots of ground nuts and swallow once in a week for three weeks (make sure you are off duty for these lol)

5th step: she tracked her menstrual cycle to identify the fertile window and we also Monitored ovulation cycles. We used Ovulation predictor kits and fertility tracking apps to help predict the most fertile days, making it easier to time intercourse for conception. (This includes the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation).

Finally, we stayed extra positive during this process and I thank God it ended with praise!

Best wishes guys!

2 Likes

Re: What We Did After 3/4years Of Waiting...re-post by phintohlar(f): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Omo, people wey born with ease definitely no know wetin God do for them oo . Am so happy for you sir and may joy be more fuller in Jesus name. My regards to the bundle of joy

3 Likes

Re: What We Did After 3/4years Of Waiting...re-post by Foodqueen(f): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations.

Do try and put punctuations and paragraphs in your write up to make it readable.

1 Like

Re: What We Did After 3/4years Of Waiting...re-post by fashoga(m): 6:29am On Jan 02
Hey Boss, Nice one and congratulations...What's the time frame for the process? (especially step 2)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Crack This Riddle? / I Gave My Ex All My Money / Hebrews 9:27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.