Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Imagine A World Without Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine A World Without Christmas (5754 Views)

Is It Possible To Have A World Without Poverty? Lets Discuss / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church / Would You Like To See A World Without Religion? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine A World Without Christmas by Interesting15: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2023
Destiny Empowerment Daily Devotional (24th December 2023)

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: Imagine A World Without Christmas
‭‭
"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel." Isaiah‬ ‭7:14‬‬

Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our LORD JESUS CHRIST the Redeemer and Savior of mankind. Without Jesus coming to the earth, the world will remain in a dark and brutal state

Remember, after Lucifer, who became satan, was condemned to the earth realm following his attempts to rebel against God, it was recorded that:
‭‭
"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep." Genesis‬ ‭1:2‬‬

But it also revealed that: "The Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters", which is proof that God didn't ignore the world even in its unworthy state. Hence, God brought a solution to make right the wrong, "Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light." Genesis‬ ‭1:3‬‬

You see what happened there? GOD introduced the Word to make things beautiful again! Now, Jesus is eternally known as the Word of God (John 1), and we can see that He has an expertise in making ugly terrible situations beautiful again.

So, after the sin of Adam and Eve (our first human parents in Eden), another ugly situation arose, plunging mankind into gross darkness, filled with all manner of evil and vices. But through Jesus Christ, all things became beautiful again:

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. [17] For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John‬ ‭3:16‭-‬17‬ ‭NKJV‬

So, a world without Christmas meant humanity would be forever doomed and would be slaves to sin, death, hell, satan, poverty, sickness, and other negative things. But, Hallelujah! Jesus gave the victory!

Are you experiencing some ugly and terrible situations in your life, or someone close to you? Introduce Jesus, He has expertise in turning unpleasant stuff into beautiful experiences!

If you are yet to submit to the Lordship of Jesus, this season is the best time to do so. Simply pray:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Prayer

Whatever is unpleasant around you, ask Jesus to make things right again.

Further Reading

For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” Luke‬19:10‬‬

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1OivYroylY/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

7 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Interesting15: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2023
Happy Christmas celebrations, nairaland... God bless you 💖

N.B: TO GET MY DEVOTIONAL DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "DESTINY EMPOWERMENT" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by badspirit: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Merry Christmas in advance

5 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Interesting15: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Jesus is the reason for the season, and Christmas should increase our Love for the LORD, as we reflect upon the sacrifices He made for us. It's not a time to indulge in sinful things all in the name of celebration, but should rather propel us to make a decision to stop anything sinful we have been doing.

9 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Interesting15: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Finally, never forget the true essence of Christmas.

Jesus came to the earth to redeem us back to God, to make us holy, perfect and acceptable to God.

All you have to do is to accept Him (Jesus) as Lord and Savior of your life, and you will be saved.

Jesus Christ is the Reason for the season. It is absurd to celebrate Christmas without making Him Lord of your life. It is absurd to celebrate Christmas in ways contrary to the will of Jesus Christ the Celebrant Himself.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by AbuTwins: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2023
1. Christmas wasn't mentioned by name in the Bible just as trinity!

2. Many so called big pastors has called it idolatrous!

3. Jesus spent about 33 years on earth and he didn't for once celebrated Christmas!

4. The Christmas tree and Santa are pathetic symbols of paganism!

There was no Christmas during Jesus's entire life on earth!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by badspirit: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:

3. Jesus spent about 33 years on earth and he didn't for once celebrated Christmas!

Jesus is your one true lord and saviour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by AbuTwins: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2023
badspirit:

Jesus is your one true lord and saviour.

Jesus not fit save himself from death by hanging!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by badspirit: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:

Jesus not fit save himself from death by hanging!

Jesus is king over your life.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Akpuofakpu(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2023
Interesting15:

by Sunday Akanni

‭‭
"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel." Isaiah‬ ‭7:14‬‬

Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our LORD JESUS CHRIST the Redeemer and Savior of mankind. Without Jesus coming to the earth, the world will remain in a dark and brutal state

Remember, after Lucifer, who became satan, was condemned to the earth realm following his attempts to rebel against God, it was recorded that:
‭‭
"The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep." Genesis‬ ‭1:2‬‬

But it also revealed that: "The Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters", which is proof that God didn't ignore the world even in its unworthy state. Hence, God brought a solution to make right the wrong, "Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light." Genesis‬ ‭1:3‬‬

You see what happened there? GOD introduced the Word to make things beautiful again! Now, Jesus is eternally known as the Word of God (John 1), and we can see that He has an expertise in making ugly terrible situations beautiful again.

So, after the sin of Adam and Eve (our first human parents in Eden), another ugly situation arose, plunging mankind into gross darkness, filled with all manner of evil and vices. But through Jesus Christ, all things became beautiful again:

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. [17] For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John‬ ‭3:16‭-‬17‬ ‭NKJV‬

So, a world without Christmas meant humanity would be forever doomed and would be slaves to sin, death, hell, satan, poverty, sickness, and other negative things. But, Hallelujah! Jesus gave the victory!

Are you experiencing some ugly and terrible situations in your life, or someone close to you? Introduce Jesus, He has expertise in turning unpleasant stuff into beautiful experiences!

If you are yet to submit to the Lordship of Jesus, this season is the best time to do so. Simply pray:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Prayer

Further Reading

For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” Luke‬19:10‬‬

when you say that Jesus turns every ugly situation to something beautiful I guess you are trying to sound impressive by the use of such enticing words.when you have good knowledge or share a good relationship with Christ it will reduce your worldly desires and reveal to you the true knowledge of what righteous is then you will experience peace that only the Lord gives.1corinthians15v19- if in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable
Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by AbuTwins: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2023
badspirit:

Jesus is king over your life.

Jesus's God Allah is king over all our life!

Jesus can die!
God doesn't!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by chubinwa(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2023
Boring. Christmas is still the reason why some people remember home
Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by x123xlolls(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2023
angry
Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Btruth: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2023
.....will be so dull 😭😭😞

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by EbolaTinubu: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
grin
Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by tiswell(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Christmas isn't biblical, it's a Roman empire's coordinated pagan event to rule and control the world and humanity,alongside their calendar year.

Roman empire was a very strong empire then.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Edimakan(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:

Jesus's God Allah is king over all our life!

Jesus can die!
God doesn't!

Jesus died and resurrected on the third day......your Muhammad couldn't grin

4 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by iamtardey: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Imagine tongue
Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Michikech(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Christmas is Idol worshipping of the birth of Nimrod, the Sun god.

It has nothing to do with the birth of Yahshua Hamashak.

Stop being deceived.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by MykellOni(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Attendance: Present ✅️
One of my moralty in life is.,
Some stones are better left unturned.
Simple!
Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by AbuTwins: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2023
Edimakan:

Jesus died and resurrected on the third day......your Muhammad couldn't grin

Mohammed is human just like anyone else.
Jesus too is human and he didn't even die!

If Jesus did die and ressurect as you said then Israel would have been Christians!

But all that were the Roman lies you inherited!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by siraj1402(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2023
Interesting15:

by Sunday Akanni

‭‭

‭‭

Prayer

Further Reading

It will be a peaceful world free from lies against the messenger of God.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by GreaterFuture(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2023
So Jesus' birth is linked to all this...

4 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Stephench: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2023
The world would have been a much better place without Christmas and the fictions it reinforces

7 Likes

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Mosba: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2023
In my imagination of the world without (controversial) Christmas, controversial because I know some christians who don't celebrate it with their own reasons and in that world despite fuel subsidy removal, chicken prices isn't so high as we are experiencing now.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Eriokanmi: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2023
AbuTwins:

There was no Christmas during Jesus's entire life on earth!
You're here again, saying same thing I addressed you with, in the other thread. Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by Emaytex(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2023
STORY AS USUAL

1 Like

Re: Imagine A World Without Christmas by correctguy101(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Something else would take it's place.

Even before we were sold the Abrahamic faiths, we had our own days of jollification.

Oya stop imagination.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. / The Beauty Of Simple Nudism / A Lesson To Learn From Bolivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.