Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma (24295 Views)

Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma / Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by whizzler: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:
Serie A: Osimhen gets red card after clash with Mourinho

Napoli striker, Victor Osimhen was sent off as his team lost 2-0 to Roma on Saturday night.

Before then, the Super Eagles star was involved in a heated exchange with Roma manager, Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho also clashed with Osimhen’s team-mate Kvicha Kvaratskhelia.

Lorenzo Pellegrini and Romelu Lukaku scored to secure three points against the Italian champions.

Osimhen was the second Napoli player to be sent off, with Matteo Politano also seeing red in the second half.

Napoli have now conceded six goals in their last two appearances across all competitions as they find themselves seventh in the league with 27 points from 17 matches.

Roma, on the other hand, are now sixth after Saturday’s win.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/24/serie-a-osimhen-gets-red-card-after-clash-with-mourinho/

He needs to be calming down, he overdo somethings.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by DiamondPant(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
I didn't watch the match and may not know what transpired to warrant Osimhen clashing with José to attract a second yellow but the dude needs to understand the tricky nature of some managers and save himself from some of those unnecessary bookings.
Di Lorenzo is the captain and should be the one involved in some of those arguments with opponent managers.
Like I said, maybe I'll have a different opinion when I watch the replay of the game.
I love my brother Victor Osimhen regardless.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Jayhome24: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
That is his own problem because I'm upset he renewed his contract with those racist Italian bitch club so let him face the music since he can't decide like a real man.

In football when the music is high its good to go but the moment you notice the music is going low make a swift move before its too late.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Sleekfingers: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
God1000:
No respect for Osimhen, they won't do that to Messi or Ronaldo

If they didn't play fairly, they will be sent off.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by DiamondPant(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jayhome24:
That is his own problem because I'm upset he renewed his contract with those racist Italian bitch club so let him face the music since he can't decide like a real man.

In football when the music is high its good to go but the moment you notice the music is going low make a swift move before its too late.
IMHO, Osimhen made the right decision.
The young man is still building his career and needs to be careful of the hype that gets poured on him.
If he leaves the Series A today, England would be his destination and we all know how English football can be.
It's just my opinion though.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by blowjohn(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leave Italy u will not hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Timoleon:

E get who Mourinho no fit clash with? Messi was booed in camp Nou,

Oga talk wetin u know abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Innosonp(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master
He will provoke you to unsettle you and your team

At the end his team won
oil De your brain
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
sleeknaija:

Na so. U no lie at all. Mourinho na weyrey grin

where did you provocation in the match?
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master

At the end his team won
where did you see provocation in the match orchestrated by Mourinho?

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Timoleon(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga talk wetin u know abeg.

A simple google search will set you on the path to truth. shalom.

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Bluffly: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:

Mou is the master
Will unsettle you to make error and collect

As for Osimhen
He need to be focused not everyone will overlook your excess
You are not Messi or Ronaldo

And these Italians no get joy where you dey
How do you mean he is not Messi or Ronaldo. Stop debasing your own. Talk to him and stop comparing to put him down. He can be better than those duos

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Bluffly: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
DiamondPant:
I didn't watch the match and may not know what transpired to warrant Osimhen clashing with José to attract a second yellow but the dude needs to understand the tricky nature of some managers and save himself from some of those unnecessary bookings.
Di Lorenzo is the captain and should be the one involved in some of those arguments with opponent managers.
Like I said, maybe I'll have a different opinion when I watch the replay of the game.
I love my brother Victor Osimhen regardless.
That was not what sent him off
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by ItisWell22(f): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
blowjohn:
Leave Italy u will not hear

Exactly!

Leave when the ovation is highest! 😟

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Napoli never talk wetin dey worry them this season...!
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master

At the end his team won
Was Mourinho not there when Osimhen use them to shine last season? You can't win every game.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by porthouse7(f): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master

At the end his team won
person wey don caste, make em come disgrace himself again in EPL

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master

At the end his team won

It really had nothing much to do with Mourinho...!

Napoli players were just frustrated by Roma...

Mourinho's teams are difficult to play and even an eyesore to watch... He sha gets his results one way or the other. The Special One no send anyone papa! grin
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by femi4: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
pendusky:

Wrong caption, he got the second yellow in the game, not because he clashed with MO
Honestly, that's the problem with most writers here. They do not understand that the caption is a message on its own and it should be in line with the article.

Nairaland mods are not helping matters too. You ll see topic with wrong caption everywhere on the fp
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Justiceleague1: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tinubu sef
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Correctbro1:

Which other player dey messi or Ronaldo level?? E never even dey mbappe or Bellingham level.. dey talk like imbe dey compare osi with messi and Ronaldo

It's only a matter of time. I strongly believe that if Mikel Obi had joined Manchester United under Alex Ferguson and not Chelsea under Morinho. Mikel would have been so polished by the Grand Master coach Sir Alex Ferguson and made him a great class of his own as great as Messi if not better. Osimen will still fly very very very high. I wish him more than the best.

Osimen should reserve his energy and skills for the Nation's cup. He needs that trophy too.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Kushites: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bluffly:

How do you mean he is not Messi or Ronaldo. Stop debasing your own. Talk to him and stop comparing to put him down. He can be better than those duos

He is a typical Nigerian youth drowned in inferiority complex.

Foreign and white is always better in their colonised heads.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

From January To December, No Girl Put Belle For My Neck

Thank God Ohh 🙏 !!
Season greetings to you all 🙌

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by tuzle(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ever8090:
osimhen caused the second yellow card himself, what was the need for tackling from behind when the player is even in his own half?..
yeah it caused it, but the tackle was that strong to warrant another yellow card except he has been warned before.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Person wey want extended holiday.. Lol. Intentionally collect 2 yellow. Lol. Deyplay
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by elpochas: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bluffly:

Keep dreaming
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by dchamp234(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
God1000:
No respect for Osimhen, they won't do that to Messi or Ronaldo
He has a clash with Jose, he better go and apologize immediately or end up like Pogba and man united.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Tekahashi: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2023
why is this news and how the hell did it make fp? undecided
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by MT: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2023
I watched the match. I started watching after he got the first card, so I wouldnt be able to say anything to that.

The second card that got him sent off had nothing to do with Mourinho.

He committed a blatant offence by tripping the opponent, and was even acting silly thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by pargelenis(m): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master
At the end his team won
Roma brought him in to win Serie A … they are still waiting.
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by Truvelisback(m): 3:52am On Dec 25, 2023
robosky02:
Mourinho is the master

At the end his team won
It's part of the game. Matterazzi did the same to Zidane in 2006 world cup final. grin
Re: Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Osimhen don dey get mind dey argue with his papa...make pride no kill ur upcoming career o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Man Of The Match Award Winners / Vincent Kompany Has Been Appointed As New Manager Of Burnley / Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.