Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime (2881 Views)

He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / Deeper Life School: Court Directs Don Davis' Mum To Stop Social Media Comments / Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
If Emeka, can murder his brother out of jealousy and enviousness, then what do you expect from the other person[nor ibo ]next to him?.

For fuvk sake you are not the only tribe here.
Hausa, do look forward to troubles and get what they bargain for,
Fulani, do look forward to troubles and get what they bargain for,
Edo, do look forward to troubles and get what they bargain for,
Yoruba, do look forward to troubles and get what they bargain for . Yet we've never see them crying and playing the victim the way ibos does.

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Blazebond(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
It is obidients and mainly igbos that tried to bring the app down,they are always the people crying victim but they are also the most problematic and provocative tribe in Nigeria,they go about claiming everything and everywhere as their own and their achievements,they are always loud and garrulous and extremely annoying.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by dikings(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bab
Nigeria has never accepted they are one from the begining. We are a forced nation with various ethnic differences. Divide the damn contraption and watch everyone flourish.

North as a whole dey ur dey, Middle belt can be part of you since you have alot in common.
South west (Oduwa republic) dey ur dey.
South south (Niger delta)
dey ur dey.
South east (Biafra) already long overdue.

All nations can manage what they have in their regions to develop themselves. We can still inter-trade and all be happy and comfortable. No Marginalization, No tribalism, bigotry, whatsoever.

This can be peacefuly achieved.
The idea of operating largest economy in Africa is just an avenue for looting, more looting and relooting.
I wonder why its so difficult for us to do this and end all this menace
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Caleb15(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Thanks for banking with us
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by huptin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
heykims:
Some on this forum are silently dying inside as the platform stands.
May God shame our enemies.
See them..

Amen. The bile in the blood of some people can destroy the world...see comments. Jesus and these people claim to be Christians? How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Bukola94: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
NoSmoking:
Obidients are d most useless set of useless people I know

They always complain about being useless

🤕
Easy man, have met useful ones and reasonable ones, they want us to try new party, new system and entirely different federal government structures, say nah like this we go dey? we continue like this? are you enjoying this system of government ? am I? Is the masses happy about this mess we are in? Is not longer funny, the future is blinking. where is this leadership's leading us to?
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Bukola94: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I wonder how y'all are able to live harboring bitterness all the time. Well, if Seun is wise, he should take the message. Sometimes, you learn the truth better via your enemies.
I like your statement '' if Seun is wise,he should take the message ''. I wish people who are close to him advice him rightly, because things are not the same has before, since 2007/2008 there is no major inputs & advancements. May be u have your reasons and I respect an adult decision. But a word is enough for the wise. Don't be like Nigeria leadership's and politicians who are behaving like deaf,morons,dumb ass, insane and wickedness. Some of your mods are trying, but many are not doing the job u gave them right, they're called moderators for a reason. U can ask Don about us,some of us that are once admin did a better job,even though we are not paid enough, we make sure that we caution people on forums. Encourage everyone to relate well,even with religious differences and doctrines, ethnicity and culture. It is one thing to make laws,write laws and is another thing to make sure the laws is mandated and obeyed.
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
heykims:
Nairaland was down for a few days and some were celebrating on X, praying it never comes back.
I never the hate was this much.
God shame them.

People will say we are bigots when we call a spade a spade.

The comments are people from one particular region of the country.

Why will out of 200 tribes, one particular tribe every time are always hateful, bitter and seeking the downfall of others

One particular tribe always claiming victimization

One particular tribe always saying people hate them when they are the founder and pillar of hate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:
Let the GBA GBOS begin cheesy cheesy
Make I bring Zagg ginseng drink

The match go lit pass ESPN.

Drink made in Aba

Toxic fake products made by the same people dishing out hate to nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
SharingIsLife:
I wonder how y'all are able to live harboring bitterness all the time. Well, if Seun is wise, he should take the message. Sometimes, you learn the truth better via your enemies.

But the people hating suddenly came from one particular tribe shows that something is wrong with those people doing the hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
Many of those people have benefited from Nairaland in the past but are wishing it bad and assuming the issue was about Igbo when Seun has not stated what it was about. The toxicity in some obidients ehn.

When we attack them, you will come and claim sophisticated to defend them and tell us to be liberal.
The cure to madness is madness.
Don’t tell me two wrongs don’t make a right, even Mathematics said negative time negative gives you positive.

People are afraid of America today because they know when they attack, America will surely revenge

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by bdon123(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
[b][/b]
ednut1:
Many of those people have benefited from Nairaland in the past but are wishing it bad and assuming the issue was about Igbo when Seun has not stated what it was about. The toxicity in some obidients ehn.
I hope nairaland.com gets shutdown.its bad for our country.its one sided.
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:

When we attack them, you will come and claim sophisticated to defend them and tell us to be liberal.
The cure to madness is madness.
Don’t tell me two wrongs don’t make a right, even Mathematics said negative time negative gives you positive.

People are afraid of America today because they know when they attack, America will surely revenge
cry During the elections, many of us supported Obi because we wanted a change to the status quo. But elections don finish and this people are still bitter and hateful . Agreed there was a hateful advert on Nairaland during the elections, but facebook and twitter also carry such adverts and even advertise for scammers. Many of those guys are pure evil o. kai

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Bukola94: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandyOps:
Nah! On the contrary, I don't think NL was down because of bigotry or hate speech.

NL published a huge financial misappropriation fraud that day it went down. I can't remember the particular public office that was fingered in the report but that fraud reported was massive!

When I read the news i thought to myself, "person wet publish this news gett mind o"

I wish I can remember the particular public office involved 🤔
Spot on, I think I read something like that too. There should be SPAM for special news and confidential messages

1 Like

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Ekeneegwu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
I will always love nairaland cos I have conducted some legitimate business here … don’t care about tribe … but won’t won’t take any bullying from any one … if you shoot … I will bomb it’s that simple still.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
cry During the elections, many of us supported Obi because we wanted a change to the status quo. But elections don finish and this people are still bitter and hateful . Agreed there was a hateful advert on Nairaland during the elections, but facebook and twitter also carry such adverts and even advertise for scammers. Many of those guys are pure evil o. kai

Go back to threads of 2011, 2010 . You will realize the igbos have a deep hatred for others for no reason.

I blame this on the civil war, that’s one of the effects of war. Their parents have told them tales to make them hate others. They tell them how Yorubas supposedly betrayed them, and made them die in millions. They told them of Awolowo and the rest. But you don’t see yoruba families discussing the war, yoruba kids don’t grow up to learn of it. We only started getting hate and insults from them and realized the hate is deep.
Not all igbos though, the worst ones are the ones that were born and grew up in the east.
Those ones harbor hate from the bottomless pits in their hearts before relocating to same southwest they hate.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
bdon123:
[b][/b]

As far as I know, Twitter is the worst place when talking of ethnic clashes.
But you want nairaland to end because ? Because it wasn’t owned by an Igbo man?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by bdon123(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:

As far as I know, Twitter is the worst place when talking of ethnic clashes.
But you want nairaland to end because ? Because it wasn’t owned by an Igbo man?
Who cares abt igbos. I am jst making general observations .during election if u type anything tinubu u get blocked by nairaland.They blocked me over 8 times for any comment on tinubu....so yeah,nairaland has been one sided
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Ayetobi92: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
motymop:
There are more bigots and bigotry on Twitter than on nairaland
most of the bigots on Twitter developed and migrated from nairaland
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Omoawoke2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
bdon123:

Who cares abt igbos. I am jst making general observations .during election if u type anything tinubu u get blocked by nairaland.They blocked me over 8 times for any comment on tinubu....so yeah,nairaland has been one sided

Do you know number of times I’ve been banned for attacking obi and for tribal slurs? I’ve gone on ban, came back and went on another ban same day not once nor twice

At a point I thought the mods have blacklisted me to be on their watchlist.
It’s not one sided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Chimookigwe: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
bdon123:
[b][/b]

The entire gods you have in your muddy region, together with your thirsty and ancestors begging schnapps in the afterlife can't shut down Nairaland.

Since you want to sabotage a Yoruba man's business, we will come after your businesses also. By the time your website hosts pull down the websites of Igbo owned businesses while others are still standing and getting customers, you will know what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
madridguy:
Harassing who?
Lol, na those dot people I dey talk

1 Like

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by oladele239(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
I actually wanted nairaland gone forever !
Platform has practically been defiant to growth and development over the years
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by ClearFlair: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
heykims:
Nairaland was down for a few days and some were celebrating on X, praying it never comes back.
I never knew the hate was this much.
God shame them.

She was talking to ethnic bigots so why are you pained?
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by motymop: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ayetobi92:

most of the bigots on Twitter developed and migrated from nairaland

That is false.

Bigots and bigotry started on Twitter since ages but Nnamdi kanu and co took it to the highest level.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by bdon123(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chimookigwe:

The entire gods you have in your muddy region, together with your thirsty and ancestors begging schnapps in the afterlife can't shut down Nairaland.

Since you want to sabotage a Yoruba man's business, we will come after your businesses also. By the time your website hosts pull down the websites of Igbo owned businesses while others are still standing and getting customers, you will know what's up.
Omo u are angry sha...na jst my opinion i giv o.who cares if d entire eastern region is shut down.small brains will always assume anyone dat critisizes a man wey happen to be yoruba na definitely igbo....small minds
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
If I were Seun, I will ban the words "Igbo" and "Yoruba" on Nairaland.

Some of you have become so st.upid to the extent that you can't make any coherent statement without inserting Igbo or Yoruba.

Nigeria has over 200 ethnic groups ffs. Hausas plenty pass una but they won't come online to discuss other people. Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe in the country, but hardly will you see any Ijaw person castigating another ethnicity online.

I was on Twitter during the downtime. I read a few tweets from people confirming how they learned tribalism from this wreckless forum. When people talk about the evil in this country, you Satanist will stop at nothing to condemn and insert obidients in your stupidity. Shouldn't every normal human being speak against tribalism?

A lot of people said they learned words like @f0. nja, fla+ he@d, etc. on this forum but that one no concern una. The damage you're doing to yourselves and your generations to come will manifest in due time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by XAUBulls: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
heykims:
I never knew the hate was this much.
God shame them.
Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by XAUBulls: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandyOps:
Nah! On the contrary, I don't think NL was down because of bigotry or hate speech.

NL published a huge financial misappropriation fraud that day it went down. I can't remember the particular public office that was fingered in the report but that fraud reported was massive!

When I read the news i thought to myself, "person wet publish this news gett mind o"

I wish I can remember the particular public office involved 🤔
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Comments During Nairaland Downtime by Onebabe(f): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
I saw their comments on Twitter too. It was disheartening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Lost My Waec Certificate And Need It To Apply For My Visa. / My Waec Gce Result Withhold, Pls Help / UNIBEN PUTME Results For 2012/13 Is Out!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.