Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Christian Strategy For Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Strategy For Success (56 Views)

Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Strategy For Success by itu404(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Today, we round up this series. I hope the Holy spirit will expand these seeds in you, for indeed, the word of God needs illumination through the working holy spirit. Teachers only ignite the flame and the Holy spirit illumines it to those who are willing. Jesus, our lord and savior, refers to the word of God as the seed which the sower sows, but what makes it grow is the holy spirit which you invite through meditation on the word and allowing it to guide you on every day. Joshua 1:8, This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. May God bless you as you read.

WHAT IS INYOUR HANDS IS ENOUGH FOR GOD TO START.

What should always elates the christian is that God does not place a high demand on us in any way; God Started and completed, the work of salvation. Hebrews 12:2, Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. So too, to grow, prosper God has finished it, and so what you have in your hand is enough for God. you do not need millions. God is the God of small beginnings. Whether in ministry, in business, or in any venture, if God is called into it, He looks what you have and starts there, for therein lies the miracle, the hands of God; if you start with big capital, what praise is that to him? Time and time again, we read in several scriptural verses how God starts small; John 6:9, There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many? Yes, that wonderment is where God displays his awesome power; when it seems impossible.1 Kings 17:12-14 And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die. And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth. Big ministries with universities, hospitals to thier names started from the room of the visioner who believes in this “small beginning“, otherwise he would have gone borrowing. I welcome you as you start on your way up with that little in your hands. Remember, if you write a book on how to be a millionaire, and your background is a wealthy one it will not attract much audience, but if you start with the little, the minute the infinitesimal small, then men wants to buy to know how you made it. This is the time for your testimony. Rejoice, and do not despise the day of small beginning.

Job 8:7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

(1) (Reply)

Believers' Signs / Prayer Exercise For Today / Solution Encounters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.