Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... (25967 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by BreakingNews21: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Lesson of today.
Don't try to live the easy/fast by being involved with criminals. It never ends well.

Going back in history the UK has had periods of the lower caste/class suffering extreme poverty.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by chrisifeanyi: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Haydens:
Dj

DJ chicken
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Haydens: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2023
chrisifeanyi:

DJ chicken

Yeah.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Chimookigwe: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
Mhizzard:
You are still living luxurious life over there.come nigeria under bridge you will know what sup.however,why on earth would your parents neglect you?are you not their biological child?perhaps you didn't walk on the path they laid for you

I can bet that you've never travelled out in your entire life.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Almunjid(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

Imagine the insults if she was a Nigerian woman.
Lol, men are the strength women lack and women are the compassion men lack.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by MoralPolicing: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2023
Shameful.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by wrongnumber: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Neptunium:
She can't go to a homeless or women's shelter, or doesn't want to go to one?

She is probably a clout chaser.

The UK has a law that supports housing vunulrable people especially those suffering from mental health issues.

As long as her GP can certify her mental condition, the local authorities are mandated to help her with accommodation.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Sevenworldpower(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why is homeless such a big issue in the west far more than Nigeria? Yet with no solution in sight

Any small thing you are homeless, one of the reasons my then project manager refused to go back to the UK after completing his master in the UK

Dude claimed no matter what will happen to him in Nigeria there is no way he can sleep outside but the reverse is UK even with work you may still find yourself on the street

Downside of capitalism.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by olisaEze(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
She should be committed into a mental home.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Mhizzard(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Chimookigwe:

I can bet that you've never travelled out with in your entire life.
when you knew it,you don't need to waste your effort and tell me the rubbish just split out
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by wrongnumber: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why is homeless such a big issue in the west far more than Nigeria? Yet with no solution in sight

Any small thing you are homeless, one of the reasons my then project manager refused to go back to the UK after completing his master in the UK

Dude claimed no matter what will happen to him in Nigeria there is no way he can sleep outside but the reverse is UK even with work you may still find yourself on the street

Your friend should shush.

If he is living legally in the UK he will hardly be homeless if he knows what he is doing.

Many people without legal residence permit with no right to work will follow dey talk down on UK.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Codes151(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2023
this one done the find work for nairaland...

dey post wetin no get meaning for nairaland....

joblessness
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by tiswell(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2023
Ladies and drama fa
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by NFBI: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
shift her pant, make you put pennis.. mchew
Don't mind him it's like he was b0rn2fuck
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by koskilala: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2023
Na wa o, may God help her.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by ceejay80s(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Are u saying she doesn't have a family member or village?
Modified: come back to Nigeria
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Chimookigwe: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Mhizzard:

when you knew it,you don't need to waste your effort and tell me the rubbish just split out

The way you're carrying on with stupidity, no country will give you visa.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Homelessness is a perennial problem in the developed world and its prevalence is higher there,than in other regions of the world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by matm: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Which means she has been a liability on the husband all these while
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Mhizzard(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2023
Chimookigwe:

The way you're carrying on with stupidity, no country will give you visa.
did i included anything about visa in what wrote up there.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DDIA: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2023
cool
Seyi Vibes will now carry this one and snap pictures with soon.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by NFBI: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2023
ceejay80s:
Are u saying she doesn't have a family member or village?
Modified: come back to Nigeria
Learn to read..

she is from Lithuania
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by TheBillyonaire: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2023
Why can't the homeless people just rob a bank, if they succeed, they will be millionaires, if they do not succeed, they will have free meals daily and roof over their heads and security protecting them 24hrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by ClitRaider: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Lol but not funny, she doesn't have a relatives,friends and how is she feeding?

The matter tire me sef...

How can a sane human not have People?!

At least a good friend, family, relative or anybody?

That's why you must watch the kinda people you move with.

If you cant get N1m urgent help from your friends, you leave that fvcking circle of friendship.

That's why I don't have many friends, but the two friends I have can do anything for me and I can give my life for them.

What a pity.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Desmondum: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2023
I pray she finds help
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by CSNg: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Gondolagan:
She no get t0to ?

You think UK is like Nigeria where most of the men here are sexually depraved and most of our women use their private part as tools to survive?

People are very busy over there to notice if she has a t0to or not talk less of paying for it

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DDIA: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2023
grin
BloomingDale:

Imagine the insults if she was a Nigerian woman.
A Nigerian girl cannot sleep outside in the UK.

When she still has a Vagina !?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DDIA: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2023
Oboto700:
She's cute.i don't need to read anything

Very soon she go start donate pussy to survive.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DKM123: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2023
This is making front page, why?

Is the phenomenon of one person becoming homeless a new thing worthy of making the news?

I even thought it's a Nigerian woman so we can bash her and all Nigerian women as usual. You know how happy and excited it makes us feel to bash Nigerian women for even sneezing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by buJu234: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
advantage of living in Africa especially Nigeria.

atleast, her family or people will contribute money and send her to her village.

there she will atleast get a roof over her head

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DDIA: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
NoSmoking:
Without a man

Some women can't live
Without a man, people like fountainofyouth are hopeless.

From her father’s house (if at all he owns one) to boyfriend’s house (if at all he owns one) and if magic ever happens, her husbands house ( if at all he owns one or will ever build one).

Them no the build their own house. grin
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Mosba: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2023
If na Nigeria, Davido for rescue you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.