Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians (10472 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

Seunmsg
Is it true you've not been paid for Xmas?

I don’t get paid for Xmas, I get paid at the end of every month for doing my job. The month ends on 31st of December.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by amAZEing: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=127603055][/quote]

Emperor Nero welcome for the First Ever SILENT NIGHT.

Now in the history books.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Aldol: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sunday2021:
Thunder fire this devil. Ordinary salary he cannot pay.
Good for you lazy folks collecting salary without doing nothing
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by mastermaestro(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Melagros:
Chief hater of Christians of all time has spoken

This one na lie. grin If you sincerely judge Tinubu by his present and past, you will hardly classify him as a Muslim. Dude is very friendly to the Christian community.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Sunday2021: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
This man no get shame I swear
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Sunday2021: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
We miss buhari. This devil should continue, nobody is bigger than God.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Chidozie4847(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Stupid man.na Christmas message we go use buy rice for this Xmas.December salary has not been paid talk more of the 35k he promised.tinubu is a deceiver and a thief

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by dbayei(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
You did not pay salaries & you get mind they wish Nigerians a Merry Christmas Hmmm.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Justiceleague1: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Pakute conehead grin:
Jagaban of Africa, Husband of ipob's mothers, Merry Xmas to you sir.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by lordswill03: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
I thought this man said he understood the sufferings of Nigerians? What exactly do we do with the message. Which message would have been better than releasing the palliative which you promised yourself.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Can someone pls tell this man that Christmas is tomorrow and not today
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Melagros(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
77up:
Yet, 80% of his appointees are Christians. There some things that doesn't necessary to talk else, you will sound stup1d.
See this mumu prove the 80% let's see. So you think we don't know what is going on...remember Biden is yet to congratulate him, baba Obasanjo too is yet to congratulate him
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by patrickcollins: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Myer:

Merry Christmas Mr President.

Transition to Stability, Prosperity and Renewed Hope.
This is my portion and as many who want the best for Nigeria in Jesus name.
I can see is already favouring you and your family

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by 7upnigeria: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You don dey call Rivers man Omo Igbo now

When we say make we divide country now una go begin cry and beg

Bloody Christmas gift bandits

Foolishness lives in your blood. If everyone of you goes back to your state of origin, that means country has divided itself successfully. OR is it until you carry knife and cutlass to divide Nigeria before it divides? CALL ON ALL IGBOS to go back to their potopoto republic, then we'll know you guys are serious.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by wolesmile(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Oga keep your mumu forged Christmas wishes to yourself

Cocaine ambassador
Are you this pained?
Wow.... 😳😳😳
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Smoothwave: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Oga keep your mumu forged Christmas wishes to yourself

Cocaine ambassador

Why are you crying like a baby who just lost her mother You go wail tired.. all this headless mob people una no go rest...
But na your kins men dey on death row all over the world for drug trafficking....
Mumu... You go cry till 2031
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Smoothwave: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Monumental one

E kuku no even favor his online supporters

Go to your village in ABA and stop staying in Lagos and insulting your host community...

Mumu man..
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Smoothwave: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sunday2021:
Thunder fire this devil. Ordinary salary he cannot pay.

Na you thunder go fire... Headless mob people una no go rest... .. stop crying is not good for your health
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Sunday2021: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Smoothwave:

Na you thunder go fire... Headless mob people una no go rest... .. stop crying is not good for your health
who is this animal?
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Bigfish121(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why this man face dey always look scary 🤣
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Kukutenla: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
seunmsg:

I don’t get paid for Xmas, I get paid at the end of every month for doing my job. The month ends on 31st of December.
13th month nko
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

13th month nko

Not part of the contract I signed with government when I assumed duty.

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Kukutenla: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
seunmsg:

Not part of the contract I signed with government when I assumed duty.
Lol.
Wage award? Any hope there?
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by 77up(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Melagros:

See this mumu prove the 80% let's see. So you think we don't know what is going on...remember Biden is yet to congratulate him, baba Obasanjo too is yet to congratulate him
Biden and Obasanjo kee you there.

Lolz 😂 na their congratulatory we wan chop , mumu people full this nairaland aswearugoud 😂🤣
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Spandau: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2023
seunmsg:

E ma gbo egbon. Se eti ri ti November na?😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by norriswood(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Failure cheesy
....what has your useless parents achieved in life, their only achievement, they gave birth to coward, wawa,nama son....bastard
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol.
Wage award? Any hope there?

Wage award should come in before the end of the year. If it’s not in the pipeline, NLC and TUC would have been threatening fire by now. People are working tirelessly to get everything sorted before the end of the year while some of you are making empty noise all over the place.

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Kukutenla: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Wage award should come in before the end of the year. If it’s not in the pipeline, NLC and TUC would have been threatening fire by now. People are working tirelessly to get everything sorted before the end of the year while some of you are making empty noise all over the place.
What is obvious in all these is your hypocrisy?

You collected your December salaries under previous govts and you didn't raise objection that you are not supposed to be paid for Xmas. Instead you spent the money.

I'm sure you collected 13th month from previous govt and spent them even when you were aware it's not in your contract which makes it illegal money.

You collected wage award once which is not part of your statutory payments. Now you're claiming monies that you've spent are not in your contract.

What you've just confessed to is a crime, collecting money not due to you.

I'm even surprised in the first place that you'll collect money fought for by NLC and TUC.

I thought they are Peter Obi's party members.

You're just shameless.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

What is obvious in all these is your hypocrisy?

You collected your December salaries under previous govts and you didn't raise objection that you are not supposed to be paid for Xmas. Instead you spent the money.

I'm sure you collected 13th month from previous govt and spent them even when you were aware it's not in your contract which makes it illegal money.

You collected wage award once which is not part of your statutory payments. Now you're claiming monies that you've spent are not in your contract.

What you've just confessed to is a crime, collecting money not due to you.

I'm even surprised in the first place that you'll collect money fought for by NLC and TUC.

I thought they are Peter Obi's party members.

You're just shameless.

Your comment reeks of crass ignorance so I will ignore the insult and educate you on how things work in the Federal service.

1. There is no difference whether salaries are paid on 23rd or 30th of December. What is important is for the salary to be paid at the end of the month. It is also false that previous governments always pay December salary before Xmas. Salaries have been paid on many occasions after Xmas and Sallah celebrations.

2. No previous government in the last 12 years that I’ve worked as a federal civil servant has paid 13th month to treasury funded MDA staff. If you hear about payment of 13th month, then it must be in a self funding agency and nothing will stop them from paying this year as well.

3. Salaries and allowances in Federal public service are regulated by NSIWC. They can approve any kind of allowances to any MDA based on the peculiarities of the MDA. So you see, wage award was approved by the FG and supported by a circular from NSIWC. It is a legal allowance under the law. There is no circular backing the payment of 13th month allowance to my own MDA so it’s not an allowance I’m entitled to.

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Melagros(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
77up:
Biden and Obasanjo kee you there.

Lolz 😂 na their congratulatory we wan chop , mumu people full this nairaland aswearugoud 😂🤣
As novice as you are, you may not know the implications for this. Boy your eyes go soon open
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Kukutenla: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Your comment reeks of crass ignorance so I will ignore the insult and educate you on how things work in the Federal service.

1. There is no difference whether salaries are paid on 23rd or 30th of December. What is important is for the salary to be paid at the end of the month. It is also false that previous governments always pay December salary before Xmas. Salaries have been paid on many occasions after Xmas and Sallah celebrations.

2. No previous government in the last 12 years that I’ve worked as a federal civil servant has paid 13th month to treasury funded MDA staff. If you hear about payment of 13th month, then it must be in a self funding agency and nothing will stop them from paying this year as well.

3. Salaries and allowances in Federal public service are regulated by NSIWC. They can approve any kind of allowances to any MDA based on the peculiarities of the MDA. So you see, wage award was approved by the FG and supported by a circular from NSIWC. It is a legal allowance under the law. There is no circular backing the payment of 13th month allowance to my own MDA so it’s not an allowance I’m entitled to.

1. I never said previous govt always pays salaries. What I said is WHEN previous govts paid before Xmas, you never objected

2. I know you will claim you've never collected 13th month. It's always easy to deny. But what about the 35k wage. Was it an allowance you're entitled to? Was it in your contract you signed with FG? You should have rejected it since it came from Ajaero's FG. You said it yourself that only money that's in your contract with FG that you're entitled to.

3. Lastly, can you show us the circular that approved wage award because I'm informed there's nothing like that.
Re: 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

1. I never said previous govt always pays salaries. What I said is WHEN previous govts paid before Xmas, you never objected

2. I know you will claim you've never collected 13th month. It's always easy to deny. But what about the 35k wage. Was it an allowance you're entitled to? Was it in your contract you signed with FG? You should have rejected it since it came from Ajaero's FG. You said it yourself that only money that's in your contract with FG that you're entitled to.

3. Lastly, can you show us the circular that approved wage award because I'm informed there's nothing like that.

You mean when my employer pay my salary before the end of the month, I’m supposed to object? How old are you again? Your reasoning is terrible and it m trying to be a gentleman here.

What’s Ajaero’s FG? Dude, go get yourself properly educated if you want to be a social critic. The level of your knowledge is very low. The circular is attached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. / Arrest Akpabio, Ekere Now For Electoral Offences - PDP / Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.