Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? (919 Views)

Watch Video Of Peter Obi Taking A Walk In His Village This Morning / Fani-Kayode: Peter Obi Taking Votes From PDP In The South-East / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
A few days ago, the former governor of Anambra State cum presidential aspirant made a statement on his X (fka Twitter) handle about the subsidized transportation cost the FG made.

He went ahead to say he sent men out to the parks to confirm the transportation subsidy, and to his dismay, the FG was only playing to the gallery. That's, everything the govt. said about the transport subsidy were lies.

Unfortunately for him, people have come out to testify and confirm that the govt. actually, subsidize the cost of transportation.

So, I ask, who is Obi taking lying lessons from?

Why is he always economical with the truth?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Naijanascam: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
And you are one of the beneficiaries abi?

Just go to any motor park with the 50℅ fare per a person and have a smooth ride to your destination with all your family members to prove him wrong

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
He's not a lover of the nation

A man that only comes out to tackle negatives but keeps shut or spew lies about the positive things about the government, such person is a good for nothing loser

If he's the best they can offer, taking into the account that he's a true reflection of who most of them are, then we need to keep dodging this bullet every four years till 2100

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by NoSmoking: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leave that man, head dey pain am

Who else do u know that wears black 24/7

His brain is dead, he is mourning it all the time

🤕

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
I have never like Obi and will never be a fan

He's too dishonest, he'll lie to himself even in front of a mirror 🪞

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by pandoragirigory: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is suffering from chronic post election truama, he. can't get over the disgraceful defeat that crushed him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by oguns222: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
ThiagoKid:
A few days ago, the former governor of Anambra State cum presidential aspirant made a statement on his X (fka Twitter) handle about the subsidized transportation cost the FG made.

He went ahead to say he sent men out to the parks to confirm the transportation subsidy, and to his dismay, the FG was only playing to the gallery. That's, everything the govt. said about the transport subsidy were lies.

Unfortunately for him, people have come out to testify and confirm that the govt. actually, subsidize the cost of transportation.

Tinubu has no primary or secondary school certificate. He lied that he had those certificates. Yet, you supported him to be president.

If anybody is condemning people for lying, it shouldn't be a tinubu dog.

A tinubu dog is too morally rotten to even open his mouth to talk when honesty, dignity and uprightness are discussed

8 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Validated: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
ThiagoKid:

How much is flight from your town in Oshogbo to Lagos now? Sorry, you do not travel sef.

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Brendaniel: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Please can you show some of the testimonies of the people who have enjoyed the 50% discount in any transport company from FG or you and the federal government will remain liars....

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Brenbentondiaz: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
ThiagoKid:

He's ibo. Lying naturally comes with the package (which includes hypocrisy, fakeness, cheating, chestbeating, victimhood, wailing, acting/talking before thinking etc).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Naijanascam:
And you are one of the beneficiaries abi?

Just go to any motor park with the 50℅ fare per a person and have a smooth ride to your destination with all your family members to prove him wrong

The reason why you know no one who has benefitted from the FG transport subsidy is because the people you know have no cause to travel.
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
He's not a lover of the nation

A man that only comes out to tackle negatives but keeps shut or spew lies about the positive things about the government, such person is a good for nothing loser

If he's the best they can offer, taking into the account that he's a true reflection of who most of them are, then we need to keep dodging this bullet every four years till 2100

What did he offer Anambra for 8 years?

Investing in Hero beer?

Saving Anambra money in a bank where he has the major shares?

The man who was indicted in the pandora?

Modernizing Anambra almajiri school standard was maybe the only few good thing he did for his people.

grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Naijanascam: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2023
ThiagoKid:

The reason why you know no one who has benefitted from the FG transport subsidy is because the people you know have no cause to travel.

Keep deceiving yourself and keep defending every nonsense in the name of stupid patriotism while dying in silence

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Toosure70: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2023
Devil bawo? That how it look like now when you take advise from madman
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2023
NoSmoking:
Leave that man, head dey pain am

Who else do u know that wears black 24/7

His brain is dead, he is mourning it all the time

🤕

Eh, God! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Naijanascam:

Keep deceiving yourself and keep defending every nonsense in the name of stupid patriotism while dying in silence

Okay. grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

He's ibo. Lying naturally comes with the package (which includes hypocrisy, fakeness, cheating, chestbeating, victimhood, wailing, acting/talking before thinking etc).

He he he... grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please can you show some of the testimonies of the people who have enjoyed the 50% discount in any transport company from FG or you and the federal government will remain liars....

Me share? If I share make I bend. grin

No dey embarrass your ancestor for here now.

If you had asked Google the question you asked me, evidence go don wound you. grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Validated:

How much is flight from your town in Oshogbo to Lagos now? Sorry, you do not travel sef. grin

No dey project your life on me. grin

Okay, now we know that you do not travel. What else do you think we should know about you?

Werey, I reside where your former governor of Anambra resides.
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=oguns222 post=127604927]

Tinubu has no primary or secondary school certificate.

This one is living in delulu. grin

He lied that he had those certificates. Yet, you supported him to be president.

If anybody is condemning people for lying, it shouldn't be a tinubu dog.

Tinubu dog?
Okay, I will take that has a compliment.

But do you know what?

Your ancestors would have traded you just to be one of Tinubu wild dogs.

A tinubu dog is too morally rotten to even open his mouth to talk when honesty, dignity and uprightness are discussed

All these are Peter Obi characteristics.

How dare you call Peter Obi Tinubu dog?

600 years of suffering for una.
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by KwuoteYourFada: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2023
Even on Christmas Day tinubu online p!GS are still crying cheesy

Obi lives rent free in your head

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Brendaniel: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Me share? If I share make I bend. grin

No dey embarrass your ancestor for here now.

If you had asked Google the question you asked me, evidence go don wound you. grin

You can't tell people you have a car and tell the same people to believe you by going to look for it all over the place, if you can't bring the car to show us then you are a liar...

Even a judge will strike out your claims if you can't provide the evidence yourself to back up your claims in court, it is like you telling the judge to go find the evidence to your claim...

That is the problem with your Tinubu and his supporters like you, everything ends with talk, lies and propaganda without proof....

Prove me wrong by providing evidence to your claim or you and Tinubu forever remain liars...

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi is suffering from chronic post election truama, he. can't get over the disgraceful defeat that crushed him

Stop this! grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
I have never like Obi and will never be a fan

He's too dishonest, he'll lie to himself even in front of a mirror 🪞

Eh, god! grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You can't tell people you have a car and tell the same people to believe you by going to look for it all over the place, if you can't bring the car to show us then you are a liar...

Even a judge will strike out your claims if you can't provide the evidence yourself to back up your claims in court, it is like you telling the judge to go find the evidence to your claim...

That is the problem with your Tinubu and his supporters like you, everything ends with talk, lies and propaganda without proof....

Prove me wrong by providing evidence to your claim or you and Tinubu forever remain liars...

Werey said I should prove him wrong. grin

So providing the evidence will exonerate Tinubu and his supporters as liars?

Eh, god! grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by KwuoteYourFada: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

If you know how degenerated and low this tribe is you wouldn't be surprised about Thier ass licking abilities

A tribe that doesn't even have a name of thier own

A tribe Fulani gave identiy grin

A tribe called yar!!!!ba by Fulanis and they're still bearing it till today

A tribe that voted out a working government and brought in a disaster called Buhari and defended him for 8 years here cheesy

Nna you don't know the level low lives they are

Few of them that made the right choice were insulted and beaten up

I would say worse about Obi if I'm them eziokwu because it's quite traumatic to loose your home's state to an outsider grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by Brendaniel: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Werey said I should prove him wrong. grin

So providing the evidence will exonerate Tinubu and his supporters as liars?

Eh, god! grin

What exactly is the problem here?

You said you did something good and I said you should show me the good thing you did, then you start raining insults...

Is the insult the evidence of the good thing you did?

All the time you are using to type all these insults is more than enough to provide the evidence, except insult is your only evidence to show?

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by chichar1(f): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2023
ThiagoKid:

mtcheeewww!!!!!! What A miserable entity you are. Every day peter obi this,that.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

What exactly is the problem here?

You said you did something good and I said you should show me the good thing you did, then you started raining insults...

Is the insult the evidence of the good thing you did?

All the time you are using to type all these insults is more than enough to provide the evidence, except insult is your only evidence to show?

Ah!

I Started raining insults at you? :I

Where and when, please?

Is this how you guys are?

Gaslighters?

Oh, why am I surprise?

Like father like son. grin
Re: Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2023
chichar1:
mtcheeewww!!!!!! What A miserable entity you are. Every day peter obi this,that.

Thanks for the compliment. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest / Cdhr & Zcc Carpets Pdp,inec And Efcc / I Am Not Surprised At All, Because I Predicted It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.