Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise (2421 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Hamachi(f): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2023
undecided
Dikastan:
Sell ladies things like make up,bags ,foot wears
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Inspirer1: 8:15am On Dec 25, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Pls check your mail
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by saintmm(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2023
If you can walk, ask questions and observe well, look for good area that have lots of residence with probably not too good inlet road, buy three big gas cylinders, filled them up, buy analog scale and other stuff, you don't need a Behind shop. Sell gas on retail, add pos to it but don't do big amount to remove eye from you.
Be truthful and discipline with your spending.
I bet you, in six months you yourself will not believe your cash flow

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by deanoffaculty: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2023
lonikit:
I graduated since 2016 and yet I have no job. I have tried all I could do, I apply for all the fg jobs but all effort proved abortive. This problem has kept me single because I don't want to make my wife and kids go through untold suffering. And I am getting older. Please I need advice on what biz I can do with 1million naira. Somebody promised to help me with the money. Please help me think of a profitable BIZ.
I think you should try foodstuffs business.
For instance , you can get a bag of Ijebu Gaari at the rate 27k or thereabouts and you can make profit of 10-15k(depending on the patronage). Get good customers who will not buy on credit. Go the nearest settlement and meet those frying Gaari directly, not retailers who sells it in shop. Also Rice, beans, etc.
You can also try importing/exporting biz.
For instance,check out www.nigeriansexporters.com. They will guide you on importation business.

The truth is, agriculture/food business moves faster these days. Before anyone would think of buying any item in the house, food will always come first. Both the rich and poor eats and they all answer "tummy call".

God will will give you grace and favour to make it big in life.
Cheers!!
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by laivwire(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Bro modern age farmers are not poor.It is a lucrative business both crop and livestock farming.It only require quite a lot of training and time.But if you put best practices in place,it will definitely yield a good RoI.

Don't be deceived brother, highly liquid companies in farming have gone under. Agrilet, Farmfunded and co for example. Companies with millions to invest and obtain all the resources they need but they went down.

Farming is risky and doesn't pay like trade. Even the USA has the highest costs of farming in crop insurance. No be joke.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by laivwire(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Haba, these your suggestions na for illiterate hustlers wey just enter Lagos na. Na so you downgrade O.P finish?

grin We must start somewhere. For someone asking what business he should do online, he should not lose money on ambitious white elephant projects this early when he is still vulnerable.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2023
The market is bullish now,
Comot 500k and buy sol.
Use 500k hold body
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Usmanovic95(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2023
laivwire:

Don't be deceived brother, highly liquid companies in farming have gone under. Agrilet, Farmfunded and co for example. Companies with millions to invest and obtain all the resources they need but they went down.

Farming is risky and doesn't pay like trade. Even the USA has the highest costs of farming in crop insurance. No be joke.

Honestly I don't know about your inherent believe about agriculture but I still feel retain belief that farming is a gold mine.If you have to case study to validate your opinion,i also have quite a few to give support to my opinion as well.Furthermore,when I try Google searching about the companies you listed,I found out they were more of an investment company who use farming as a decoy to make potential investors belief their return will be consistently guaranteed.You know all these ponzi/investment company have a modus operandi of running away with investors money when they hit some certain target.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by laivwire(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Honestly I don't know about your inherent believe about agriculture but I still feel retain belief that farming is a gold mine.If you have to case study to validate your opinion,i also have quite a few to give support to my opinion as well.Furthermore,when I try Google searching about the companies you listed,I found out they were more of an investment company who use farming as a decoy to make potential investors belief their return will be consistently guaranteed.You know all these ponzi/investment company have a modus operandi of running away with investors money when they hit some certain target.

I have made millions from farming on a commercial scale and I can tell you for free, it is a risky venture. Some of the companies are not ponzi but things do spiral out of control with nature, you can't tame it and you can't predict it.

You can make some money from small scale farming but where you really want to be is on the large scale as seasons take time to mature and you need profits that can sustain your lifestyle comfortably. From pests, to low selling prices, to bad weather to herdmen attacks. It is not a business an upcoming entrepreneur should depend solely especially when resources are quite scarce.

He should rather open shop and sell pesticides sef. He will make more money.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by hstar: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2023
saintmm:
If you can walk, ask questions and observe well, look for good area that have lots of residence with probably not too good inlet road, buy three big gas cylinders, filled them up, buy analog scale and other stuff, you don't need a Behind shop. Sell gas on retail, add pos to it but don't do big amount to remove eye from you.
Be truthful and discipline with your spending.
I bet you, in six months you yourself will not believe your cash flow
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Usmanovic95(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2023
laivwire:

I have made millions from farming on a commercial scale and I can tell you for free, it is a risky venture. Some of the companies are not ponzi but things do spiral out of control with nature, you can't tame it and you can't predict it.

You can make some money from small scale farming but where you really want to be is on the large scale as seasons take time to mature and you need profits that can sustain your lifestyle comfortably. From pests, to low selling prices, to bad weather to herdmen attacks. It is not a business an upcoming entrepreneur should depend solely especially when resources are quite scarce.

He should rather open shop and sell pesticides sef. He will make more money.

You've made some salient point,I can't deny that .But before venturing into any business,a good training cannot be underemphasized,that's how to learn the nitty-gritty of the business and how to scale such hurdles.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by engrchykae(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nicepoker:
That's very true.
as a graduate,even if you are an engr,you can improve on your parent's method of farming unless you didn't follow your parents to the farm in your early years.
What nonsense training will you need to farm casava and sell to those companies in the southwest that are milling cassava floor.
I currently work as an engr,but I am preparing to farm only cassava next farming season.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Go into tech bro
Do a little research on high paying tech skills like cyber security, data analysis or data Science, copywriting, animation, video editing, etc I'm not even talking of skills that need programming or coding for now.
Spend like 250k to 300k to get a good fairly used laptop, internet data for 3months, download tutorials from YouTube and immerse yourself in them for 3 months. Then register on freelance sites.
Your life will not remain the same again.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by A305: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
lonikit:
I graduated since 2016 and yet I have no job. I have tried all I could do, I apply for all the fg jobs but all effort proved abortive. This problem has kept me single because I don't want to make my wife and kids go through untold suffering. And I am getting older. Please I need advice on what biz I can do with 1million naira. Somebody promised to help me with the money. Please help me think of a profitable BIZ.
This my idea may sound outlandish but it's worth giving a try.

Spread that money in 200k a piece in 5 different places and try investing in 5 different business. Which ever favours you should be the one you devote the remaining money into or borrow to expand on.

However; out of that money, Utilize 200k (worth 200 Dollars) to trading futures on Binance. Look for a good trader to teach you the basics because you won't fully understand those YouTube guys explaining with terms and concept.

I promise if you learn to trade without emotions and greed, you could triple your 200k in 3 months or less and same time earning in USD. If you choose to go this route. Never trade about 5X leverage.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Tohsynetita1: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Go into tech bro
nothing like that, we talk base on our experience. If you seek advice online, some will support your motive , some won't. That's depends on our experiences of life. So, don't expect everyone to support you. For example if you asked if it worth leaving this country, some will say it's while some won't support. So, Base on farming that people are dragging, their are some aspects of farming that's like gambling and their are some aspects like money ritual. It depends on your doggedness, research, patience, exposure, and experience. You can't compare someone that has an hectares of plantain with the gain of someone that plant maize and cassava. Meanwhile the maize and cassava farmer might be discouraging people. Even that same maize, their are some people that are very skilled in it till the extent that they can't plant any other crops. Theirs a man I got online in USA last week, he made around 40 tonnes of maize per hectares. Hardly will one make 10 tonnes here in Africa. This man has been breaking record of the same maize since 2016. So, it's time, practice, experience.
The first time I planted watermelon, I lost drastically, not because the melon didn't grow but because I didn't have good place to sell it to. So, I could say, I was duped. I planted an acre of watermelon and I had around 1000 big balls that are good. I have the video and pictures to back it up. Imagine if have stopped being the first time.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Tohsynetita1: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Go into tech bro
Do a little research on high paying tech skills like cyber security, data analysis or data Science, copywriting, animation, video editing, etc I'm not even talking of skills that need programming or coding for now.
Spend like 250k to 300k to get a good fairly used laptop, internet data for 3months, download tutorials from YouTube and immerse yourself in them for 3 months. Then register on freelance sites.
Your life will not remain the same again.
nothing like that, we talk base on our
experience. If you seek advice online,
some will support your motive , some
won't. That's depends on our
experiences of life. So, don't expect
everyone to support you. For example
if you asked if it worth leaving this
country, some will say it's while some
won't support. So, Base on farming
that people are dragging, their are
some aspects of farming that's like
gambling and their are some aspects
like money ritual. It depends on your
doggedness, research, patience,
exposure, and experience. You can
compare someone that has an
hectares of plantain with the gain of
someone that plant maize and
cassava. Meanwhile the maize and
cassava farmer might be
discouraging people. Even that same
maize, their are some people that are
very skilled in it till the extent that
they can't plant any other crops.
Theirs a man I got online in USA last
week, he made around 40 tonnes of
maize per hectares. Hardly will one
make 10 tonnes here in Africa. This
man has been breaking record of the
same maize since 2016. So, it's time,
practice, experience.
The first time I planted watermelon, I
lost drastically, not because the
melon didn't grow but because I
didn't have good place to sell it to.
So, I could say, I was duped. I
planted an acre of watermelon and I
had around 1000 big balls that are
good. I have the video and pictures
to back it up. Imagine if have
stopped being the first time.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Liricul: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Invest the money in poultry (broiler)get like 350 Chick in 5weeks you are going to make enough profit from it
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by thesicilian: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

nothing like that, we talk base on our
experience. If you seek advice online,
some will support your motive , some
won't. That's depends on our
experiences of life. So, don't expect
everyone to support you. For example
if you asked if it worth leaving this
country, some will say it's while some
won't support. So, Base on farming
that people are dragging, their are
some aspects of farming that's like
gambling and their are some aspects
like money ritual. It depends on your
doggedness, research, patience,
exposure, and experience. You can
compare someone that has an
hectares of plantain with the gain of
someone that plant maize and
cassava. Meanwhile the maize and
cassava farmer might be
discouraging people. Even that same
maize, their are some people that are
very skilled in it till the extent that
they can't plant any other crops.
Theirs a man I got online in USA last
week, he made around 40 tonnes of
maize per hectares. Hardly will one
make 10 tonnes here in Africa. This
man has been breaking record of the
same maize since 2016. So, it's time,
practice, experience.
The first time I planted watermelon, I
lost drastically, not because the
melon didn't grow but because I
didn't have good place to sell it to.
So, I could say, I was duped. I
planted an acre of watermelon and I
had around 1000 big balls that are
good. I have the video and pictures
to back it up. Imagine if have
stopped being the first time.
I think this your comment would have made more sense if while giving my advise I told him not to consider any other person's opinions.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Tohsynetita1: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
thesicilian:

I think this your comment would have made more sense if while giving my advise I told him not to consider any other person's opinions.
Their is a post you wrote "far-fetched" that's what I quoted, I don't know you've changed it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by thesicilian: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Their is a post you wrote "far-fetched" that's what I quoted, I don't know you've changed it.
Oh. Okay
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Usmanovic95(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Liricul:
Invest the money in poultry (broiler)get like 350 Chick in 5weeks you are going to make enough profit from it

This is the riskiest for a newbie farmer to venture into.Unless he is into it already,poultry business will get him frustrated.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by lanocfoods: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
lonikit:
don't know your location, but if you can go to Aba and buy okirika first grade look for better site and you will make mad money
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by sammirano: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
seanwilliam:
The market is bullish now,
Comot 500k and buy sol.
Use 500k hold body

You well so? At over 40b mkt cap haa, e ma Beruf olohun
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by haggai247: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
lonikit:

Please is there anyway u can help me
Yes and no.
I can sell you course to help you and also help myself.
But you've to do the work(put in the effort overtime to succeed.
Online business takes time and patience anyone who's successful knows it.
Beware of anyone promising easy, quick and fast results ooo.

If you need any course on blogging SEO kdp CPA YouTube TikTok Facebook ads etc.

Any course on earth na me be your best plug.

Email haggaiandy@gmail.com for requires my rate are moderate you can also buy from bisarena.org if you don't want to deal with me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by gard9ner(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Think of farming, farming of tree crops majorly. If I say farming, don't think of maize and cassava o. Not your regular farming. You can do the following, castor, mushroom, sunflower, jathropha, cricket, stevia. You don't even need 100k for an hectares of castor for example, Around 30k should go for seeds for an hectares and and hectares should give you almost half of tonnes after 3 months. Half of a tonne currently is around 1million naira. All these aren't something you can just see anywhere. they are scarce and very profitable. Only those who research, read, will know how profitable those stuffs are.
Also, you can learn export business, with just 50k there's something you can send overseas that you will gain like 450k. So, don't think those stuffs are money intensive. Only that most don't read, research.
I sent you a dm, pls let’s talk
Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Tohsynetita1: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
gard9ner:
Have responded

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by Tohsynetita1: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
gard9ner:
Have replied you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise by stylishwears: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onward Paper Mill / Auchi Poly Is Recruiting For: / Urgently Needed: Domestic Assistant In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.