Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 (26534 Views)

Manchester City Vs Aston Villa ( 3 - 2) On 22nd May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by blowjohn(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Raymeskey:
The kind of weed Man U took after first half worth taking

Na weed grown with compost 'man-nure'.

No fertilizer

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Reussite: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
I can't imagine the relieve on his shoulders 🥹

His first goal had to be an important goal🤌.....United ending 4 games goal drought with a beautiful comeback 🔥

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Frcknl:
All this elderado football these days just dey kill punters cry

The game would haveade more sense if it ended a draw.

Every day magic is killing the spirit of the beautiful game of football.

Very soon there will be no need for forecast again, just close ur eyes and bet grin

The world is killing human intelligence!

Maybe you have it upside down, or just confused.

Betting and money pursuit are the things killing the beautiful game of football.

Such comebacks are what make the game of football exciting... It's the unpredictability of such sports that endear them to lovers of the game especially neutrals.

Suddenly, players and match officials are now betting and influencing match outcomes... It's a shame!

18 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Niom(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
frankson1:

Stop playing straight wins

No mind am.
Na BP him go get last last...
Straight Win na gateway to HBP....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by yesloaded: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
bluefilm:
Damn!

Aston Villa is nothing but a piece of shit_

Nonsense angry

Take heart bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by eteebanky1: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Edafe19:
you will die tonight

I second it

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by yesloaded: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2023

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Reussite:
I can't imagine the relieve on his shoulders 🥹

His first goal had to be an important goal🤌.....United ending 4 games goal drought with a beautiful comeback 🔥

Just last week, those biased and oversabi English journalists were churning out scathing articles against him.

They were questioning his striking skills, and already condemning him to a failed experiment.

Thank God he responded tonight, with a winner no less.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Edafe19(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
mastermaestro:

First stage is usually denial. You go dey all right last last. cheesy
finally him done dey alright

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by rilChilz: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
That HT score got me like... angry angry.
Na my eye dey pain me LiveScore??
I nearly komot from insyd club where I dey wear boot make I go enter film hall.
Rasmus Hojlund!!!
Aswr I shout insyd club house, even hypeman do dorime say him ticket done enter. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Reussite: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just last week, those biased and oversabi English journalists were churning out scathing articles against him.

They were questioning his striking skills, and already condemning him to a failed experiment.

Thank God he responded tonight, with a winner no less.
Swears!!
They place the players on immense pressure & that tends to rub off on their confidence which in turn results in missed chances during games.

Those journalists need to do better.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by frankson1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
Niom:

No mind am.
Na BP him go get last last...
Straight Win na gateway to HBP....

I advise people to avoid playing straight wins because it can be crazy. There are lots of other options that'll still fetch you cash.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Edafe19(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
On their chest we stand disunited
eyaah
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Edafe19(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
ednut1:
take
the guy dey see well
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Frcknl: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
Listen brother, I am a senior football bettor., I have won 4 straight draws in a single ticket and am not joking.

Go and check man u recent performance and that of villa.

No body, I repeat, no body could back man a straight win against villa in today's match because it wouldn't make sense in any way.

OK. First half was 50 50 in possession and everything except for the man u keeper mistake, the game was supposed to end draw at half time.

Then suddenly man u won 3:2 from 2 goals down.

As an experienced punter, I am not supprised because I know why they won but they won out of reality.

I stand with my point. The game would have made more sense if it ended draw,, say 2:2 instead of this magic.

Angelfrost:

Maybe you have it upside down, or just confused.

Betting and money pursuit are the things killing the beautiful game of football.

Such comebacks are what make the game of football exciting... It's the unpredictability of such sports that endear them to lovers of the game especially neutrals.

Suddenly, players and match officials are now betting and influencing match outcomes... It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Reussite: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Frcknl:

Very soon there will be no need for forecast again, just close ur eyes and bet grin

I don't understand this your post to be honest.

Are you insinuating it was fixed because that would be pure 🧢

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by bentenny(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Another game that saved 10hang from d brink of a sack!
He lives to fight another day as a united manager!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Frcknl: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Not really but if u allow me to be bold here, (yes, this was a 100%fixed Draw) but I know God does change the stars some times and he did it today. But I rather I saw it clearly as a double chance villa except villa got a red early.

Man u winning the game today against villa was 1000% magic! Even ten hag must be supprised grin

I have been die hard United fan since 2002 and I remain 1 but I will not be stupid or a hypocrite because it was my team.

There was nothing on earth for man to win this game today except for the magic that we saw. If anybody come out to say he or she saw man winning this game today before kick-off then the person tell us which spirit showed him that.

I have seen many magics in football and this was 1 among them!

In fact I have seen a game where the referee scored and counted it as goal.

All am saying is that forcasting in football makes no sense,at least not anymore. And I can swear that am not alone in this thoughts.

If anybody think that am talking rubbish, please wait for Man u next that will be against forest, u will see another magic shocked

Reussite:

I don't understand this your post to be honest.

Are you insinuating it was fixed because that would be pure 🧢
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Wordson(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ahhh! Pigs actually flew tonight oo..
Man U win Aston villa,
Ah! Come see Miracle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Dynamicboss: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2023
bluefilm:
Damn!

Aston Villa is nothing but a piece of shit_

Nonsense angry

U are right. They are not eeady for top4 at all. A useless man utd team that Bournemouth thrashed at home. Nonsense
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by mpi210: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2023
MAN UNITED FANS REACTION TO MAN UNITED 3-2 ASTON VILLA | EPIC COMEBACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqa3b-RPhVQ
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Scamburster(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2023
frankson1:

I advise people to avoid playing straight wins because it can be crazy. There are lots of other options that'll still fetch you cash.
Like??
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by BoldBrainz(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2023
rilChilz:
That HT score got me like... angry angry.
Na my eye dey pain me LiveScore??
I nearly komot from insyd club where I dey wear boot make I go enter film hall.
Rasmus Hojlund!!!
Aswr I shout insyd club house, even hypeman do dorime say him ticket done enter. grin grin

You're lying but continue. We like it.
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by free234free: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by sylve11: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Frcknl:

E pain am 😆 😆 🤣 cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:57am On Dec 27, 2023
Frcknl:
Not really but if u allow me to be bold here, (yes, this was a 100%fixed Draw) but I know God does change the stars some times and he did it today. But I rather I saw it clearly as a double chance villa except villa got a red early.

Man u winning the game today against villa was 1000% magic! Even ten hag must be supprised grin

I have been die hard United fan since 2002 and I remain 1 but I will not be stupid or a hypocrite because it was my team.

There was nothing on earth for man to win this game today except for the magic that we saw. If anybody come out to say he or she saw man winning this game today before kick-off then the person tell us which spirit showed him that.

All am saying is that forcasting in football makes no sense,at least not anymore. And I can swear that am not alone in this thoughts.

If anybody think that am talking rubbish, please wait for Man u next that will be against forest, u will see another magic shocked

you ticket don burst.you go explain tire

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by Watoni2T(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2023
Wow can't believe it
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by shimolv: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by BabaHenry(m): 5:05am On Dec 27, 2023
Frcknl:

Na nonsense this one just dey talk for mouth undecided undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 26th December 2023 by sudeba(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2023
What would be the outcome of forest vs man utd cos I see another magic here. Perhaps another fixed game & the game is inside jackpot selection. No one can win those folks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Basel : UCL (3 - 0) On 12th September 2017 / Manchester United Vs Burton Albion: Carabao Cup (4 - 1) On 20th September 2017 / Southampton vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.