Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 (23710 Views)

Leicester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 28th December 2021 / Chelsea Vs Aston Vila (1 - 1) On 28th December 2020 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
tyup:

I saw it in the dream

Oya support the dream with your money na.

Tottenham Hotspur no win the league, how much you fit put?
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by YourBestWriter: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

That template go cast las las...! grin

United beat Villa... Does that mean straight win for those playing Villa?!!

no. but it is a sign that villa is not as formidable as we all thought. I use my brain also when predicting.
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Almiron: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wordson:
alright I like dis one.. Let's see how it goes at d end of the season..

I will fetch out ur moniker by May.. sad
Ask about me!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
tyup:

I saw it in the dream
bros go back to sleep..it could be u didn't see the team well cuz at times city dey wear white and white Jessey..so I will advise u to sleep over again then by tomorrow u can tell us wat u saw
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Mosba: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Place holder how market na?
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by cardoctor(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Just imagine
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Owololaboy:

I have decided to sell my phone.

I will do that first thing tomorrow morning. It is not easy to get help online, I am for real, not a scammer.
pls do..wat do u need a phone for .my bro it has to be food first. God go give u money to buy another phone

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Almiron: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
" I’ve never seen a squad/fanbase play the victim card more often.

If they lose, it’s either the refs fault or β€˜they were just unlucky’.

Teams lose, shit happens. Not everyone is against you!
" - Copied from Neal (X)

PS: read before you come cry in my mention, moma gbe iya sepe ni

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by mpi210: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
ARSENAL FANS FURIOUS REACTION TO ARSENAL 0-2 WEST HAM | HOME LOSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOtkf46PA1E
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tusoft:

Oga ball was on the line not outside.
na only them they epl...anytime they score them, the ball entered trow or over before they scored us

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Ladiesdream: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
West ham came to cook the rice they gave arsenal

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by EnterpriseMan: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Arsenal are finishing 3rd or 4th. If they were dreaming of the league then they're obviously jokers. This is just the early introduction to the losing streak, from January the main dish would be served. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Arsenal going back to where they belong - Top of the Table. smiley
Dey play.
Was it not you that was mocking United on that other thread about two days ago??
Ntoor. 😝😝😝😝😝

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2023
Owololaboy:

I will do that tomorrow.

I have been trying to get help here since afternoon but it seem no one is ready to help me.

A lot of people think I am a scammer but I am not. I truly need help.

So, I have decided to sell my phone to solve my issues. Water has been my food since morning.

If you leave around Ibeju in Lagos State, please indicate. I want to sell my phone.
people u are trying to get help from have not also eaten...no food anywhere my bro..no food in d country.no money in our banks or didn't u watch the videos where Yoruba people hijacked a bus conveying food and gifts to their oba and carted away food items like infomie and rice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by humberjade: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2023
holysaint1:

After watching this game, i have finally come to the conclusion that we truely need a killer striker. Just look at the oportunities jesus Gabriel was missing left, right and center.

And as for arsenal wingers doubling, i think thats the style saka knows how to play. embarassed

Truely, kai harverts was greatly missed. Now we see his imense inputs in the game.

As for zinchenko.... Lemme just not say anything bout that one. I need to meet him one on one. We have alot to discuss.

Well, you can only blame Arteta for his continuous use of Zinchenko despite the fact that he's been outta sort for some time. Can't wait to have Timber back in the new year.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Owololaboy:

May God help us in this country.
We pray Almighty God intervene on time, things are getting out of hands.
forget most things u see online or wat people say here my bro most of them have not eaten.somr didn't even celebrate Christmas..no food..they come online and start boasting...there was a thread created by someone for people to post pics of thier Christmas food.majority of them went to Google to download food and posted it on d thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by YesGodcan(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Very funny how people form and claim bill gate on Nairaland but when any member needs any assistance, he or she will never get here and instead u will see how the people will prove him a scammer πŸ˜‚

Anyways, I can tell any human being never in his widest dreams never to hope on this site for any thing!

98% of the users of NL are professional scampers so it is easy for them to tag others same.

Well, we only catch fun and that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by BadMaster: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2023
humberjade:
Well deserved victory. Takeaways

*Arsenal needs a killer striker, Jesus and Nketia can win the team nothing.

*Kai Havertz's ariel threat was greatly missed today.

*Zinchenko has been a disaster than blessing since I can remember.

*Saka is too predictable. Reason why Salah is miles ahead.

* And what is it with Arsenal wingers waiting for players to double up on them before driving at the defence?

*Based on current showings, the only sure achievement for this team is top four.

Your analysis are spot on. I have nothing to add.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2023
humberjade:

Well, you can only blame Arteta for his continuous use of Zinchenko despite the fact that he's been outta sort for some time. Can't wait to have Timber back in the new year.
na una go still curse am if him come back...I just laughed when someone said asenal will beat Madrid and lift d ucl..it's like saying tomorrow is April 1st 1983

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2023
DeOTR:

Chelsea is closer to winning the EPL this season than Tottenham.
You're just being overly dramatic, yes Tottenham won't win the league. How does Chelsea enter the picture though?
The same Chelsea that's struggling to stay at the middle of the league table?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2023
YesGodcan:
Very funny how people form and claim bill gate on Nairaland but when any member needs any assistance, he or she will never get here and instead u will see how the people will prove him a scammer πŸ˜‚

Anyways, I can tell any human being never in his widest dreams never to hope on this site for any thing!

98% of the users of NL are professional scampers so it is easy for them to tag others same.

Well, we only catch fun and that's all
I swear..everybody here makes 6 digits from tech jobs and side huzzle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2023
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

God forbid bad thing!
You wan make "Sunkanmi the Urc hin" carry my money waka?
I hope you know that money is x5 of their monthly pay? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So, let's find someone who is contented i.e without greed, not someone that can sell their conscience for peanut.
If you're frequent here, you will know the person I mentioned earlier here, from his input you will know he is kind of trustworthy to a good level.
I don't even know him but his inputs on issues are always brilliant.

Ok, what about Righteousness or Slawormir?
I don't know about the Righteousness guy, but you wan carry your money give Slawormir Yahoo boy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by humberjade: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2023
osazsky:
na una go still curse am if him come back...I just laughed when someone said asenal will beat Madrid and lift d ucl..it's like saying tomorrow is April 1st 1983

Let him come back first...and hey, it is a naive fan that would believe or even nurse the hope of Arsenal lifting the UCL, this team is far weaker than last season's, more predictable, reasons Arsenal don't leak tons of goals are Saliba, Gabriel and Rice.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2023
humberjade:

Let him come back first...and hey, it is a naive fan that would believe or even nurse the hope of Arsenal lifting the UCL, this team is far weaker than last season's, more predictable, reasons Arsenal don't leak tons of goals are Saliba, Gabriel and Rice.
a left back been injured shouldn't affect ur game against a team like west harm..wat then do u say of city who has been without debryne and stones from d begining of the season then halland joining d list

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Dybala11:

I don't know about the Righteousness guy, but you wan carry your money give Slawormir Yahoo boy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
them nor get work...if u are sure of ur team why not go to any bet9ja shop and stake Liverpool to lift the cup with 200k..if it enters u double d cash..Nigerians are really hungry see as every body they fight to be boardman if they agree to stake..money don go be that

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Mayhem1: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Niok:
Lonely at the top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lonely lonely lonely
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by KingDash09(m): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2023
FArmers league
All those people wey see alert yesterday
More cashout Dey comeπŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 by Tusoft: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2023
osazsky:
na only them they epl...anytime they score them, the ball entered trow or over before they scored us
Swears PaliπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ nah only dem dey epl or even ball entered inside fans stand come from there enter their net 🀣 Odegard Abi na wetin use hand carry ball for Anfield for 18 yard box dem no blow PK ref and var commout body dem no dey see that one

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Cardiff (4 - 1) On 15th September 2018 / PSV Eindhoven Vs Manchester United: UCL (2 - 1) On 15t September 2015 / Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 22nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.