Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far (1488 Views)

New Jersey To Return $8.9m Looted Under Jonathan To Nigeria / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Itopalucky(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
"LOOTING UNDER BUHARI A CHILD’S PLAY COMPARED TO OVER N2TRILLION ALREADY LOOTED UNDER TINUBU" Jackson Ude posted on his X page on Sunday.

"In the year 2020 when I first exposed the looting under the Mohammadu Buhari’s Government by the late Isa Funtua, and how he connived with Former CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele to take over Key Stone Bank, 9mobile and others including the involvement of Teleology and co, I was called a fake news peddler. In fact, they sued me and hired hatchet journalists to write rubbish in an attempt to disparage me.

"Today, the same folks in APC and their urchins who attacked me over that expose, are the same celebrating same expose I did in 2020.

"There is absolutely nothing to celebrate here. What Funtua and Emefiele and their friends did are not new. They are all old stories I already shared on this space long ago.

"What is new is that in the last seven months of Tinubu’s reign, over N2trillion has been looted. It is not like that of the primitive looting under Buhari.
This one, is an institutional looting, a class never before seen in the history of Nigeria’s democracy where cronies spread across different agencies of Government, make returns to the 'Oga at the top.' First, Tinubu cornered four oil blocks to himself using Oando Plc fronted by Wale Tinubu. This is aside the midnight sharing of returned loots by members of Buhari’s Govt.," Jackson Ude further said.

"Under Tinubu’s Government, Femi Gbajabiamila is both Isa Funtua and Abba Kyari. The First Lady, Remi Tinubu, is times four of Aisha Buhari. Seyi Tinubu is both Mamman Daura and Abubakar Malami.
They all have cronies spread across Ministries and Agencies of Government as Ministers or heads of agencies.

"My expose so far on the looting under Tinubu has again been called “fake news.” But like the case of Isa Funtua and Emefiele, one day, another Government appointed investigator would confirm all I have exposed under Tinubu.

"Until then, let the looting continue.
Merry Xmas folks!" Jackson Ude concluded.

Source: https://naijagg.com/jackson-ude-alleges-n2trillion-looted-under-president-tinubu-so-far/

4 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by magoo10(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
I wont be surprised and nobody should abi what else does he know how to do.

4 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by seborrhic: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
The only difference between the humongous corruption under Buhari and one that Tinubu is overseeing is that Buhari's was like a shock to the gullibles because millions bought into the scam and propaganda he wasn't corrupt and had some sort of integrity so it came as a surprise to such people.
On the other hand,almost everyone expects there to be looting under Tinubu,he has always lived and built his life on corruptly enriching himself and his criminal life is no secret.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Addme: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jackson Ude again?
Anyway it's nothing, politicians are the same anywhere.
Nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Sunday2021: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
I swear this tinubu regime is a calamity that has never happened before.
Tinubu publicly convey stolen funds for election rigging, what else do we expect?
At least buhari declared his assets before and after his tenure.
Tinubu should declared his assets.

3 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin PLEASE WHERE IS DAVID HUNDEYIN?! Jackson don dey out shine amo . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by adamusuleiman1: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jackson Ude. Forget it. That guy lies very much.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by dominic17: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
No wonder the economy has been shrinking by the day. well I am not surprised, the moment I saw Naira on the free fall against the dollar I knew looting was going on.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Mrexcell(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
This was expected from the notorious fraudster it would have been very surprising if we didn't hear things like this. The major reason why apc and tinibu went to the extreme to rig the presidential election is solely to prevent any outsider from exposing all the atrocities they have committed against nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by DKM123: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
What do you expect?

You look at Buhari and then you look at Bullion van Jagaban and you want to compare the degree of looting of both characters?
Ofcourse Thieeefnubu will break world records na. Corruption is his best quality and what has gotten him this far in life. How do you think he made his bl00d money? How wealthy was he before he became Lagos Governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
It really is mind-boggling how Nigeria can yet again sleepwalk into handing its destiny over to someone as shady and crooked as Tinubu! You’d have thought they would have learnt their lesson with the first tragedy they dug themselves into when they ‘elected’ Buhari! There’s a worryingly high number of daft Nigerians walking about!

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Hoelujohn: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
The kind looting that will take place under this current government will shock the whole world. EFCC won't arrest anyone during this regime because once you steal, all you need to do is share to the cabal and you are secured.

1 Like

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by adamusuleiman1: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin grin PLEASE WHERE IS DAVID HUNDEYIN?! Jackson don dey out shine amo . grin grin grin
grin
Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Bobloco: 3:58am On Dec 25, 2023
What do you expect from a Notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

The looting that will occur Under this regime will be unprecedented in histor because there's nothing like fight against corruption
Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Tochitee(m): 5:43am On Dec 25, 2023
Our losers tribe grin grin grin see them pouring rubbish from their mouth. All your state's governors that are impoverishing you to start doing cocaines in Asia,have you hold them accountable for anything ??Na Tinubu matter go bury una
Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by ibrahimsalam: 6:08am On Dec 25, 2023
Tochitee:
Our losers tribe grin grin grin see them pouring rubbish from their mouth. All your state's governors that are impoverishing you to start doing cocaines in Asia,have you hold them accountable for anything ??Na Tinubu matter go bury una
sharap and face the topic bigot ,are they stealing or not .besides stealing knows no tribe ,I can assure you every thiefing associate of tinubu are from various tribes Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Validated: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

So, the Emefiele story is a big fat LIE?
Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Gadafii: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2023
Ask tinubu supporters where is the billions of naira saved from subsidy removal

I am not surprised at this level of corruption because tinubu is a known crook and vagabond, but why put Nigerians to such pain and agony, you ask them to endure while you and your cronies loot without care

I even hear federal workers are not getting paid December salary until after Christmas, first time in history
Re: Jackson Ude Alleges N2trillion Looted Under President Tinubu So Far by Bigkoko: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2023
The bad news is that Asiwaju would escape just like GEJ, Buhari but you see aunt Remy, son Seyi, mumu Gbaja they won't escape and aunt Remy will definitely be the first ex first lady to hit prison, just what the white hair cultist planned for ex first lady patience Jonathan.

And I'm sure, it's only an Igbo man that would have the guts to set a new path for crooks to really get jail time.....

Even Tunde and others would be returned back to Nigeria to account for their loot. I trust HE Peter Obi to do the needful whenever he gets elected to lead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Atiku Vindicated At Last / Fed. Govt. Vows To Prosecute Ibb / Court Fixes August 30 For Akingbola’s Bail Hearing !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.