Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D (1309 Views)

Miss Nollywood Winner, Karina Simon Visits Steve Azaiki Over Pet Project / Bbnaija: If I Emerge As The Winner, I Would Like Pere To Become The First Runner / Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by Rosenews2233: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Since I became Miss Nollywood winner 2023. I have never slept with any man.
Queen Gloria Dokubo Azibator

Current winner of the Miss Nollywood International 2023 Queen Gloria Azibator said beauty Queens are not prostitutes, saying most of them are spirits field born again Christians, Gloria who became the 10th winner of the prestigious Miss Nollywood Queen while speaking to press said the Organizers of the Crown was so professional before and after the pageant.

Gloria who became the the winner 2023 in asaba partnered with the Delta state Government has said she feels uncomfortable each time she hear people saying Beauty Queens are having sex with different men to get money to do pet projects that it is a lie that Since she became the winner.

The miss Nollywood Organization has never taking her to meet any man to have sex that even to see the President Mr. Barakumo Solomon Odede to discuss privately is a long process because he is very busy that anytime she want to attend occasion, what he dose is to ensure he provides the logistics through the management for her to attend including finances after giving her the star prize, he still Ensure the winner dose not lack.

Miss Gloria who is a student of Niger Delta University studying theater Arts made this disclosure in an online interview.

Before she became the winner, she was thinking the miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant Platform under Bk Global entertainment services was a scam after winning but immediately she won, all she desired was provided without stress.

She further said winning the miss Nollywood Pageant is the best thing that has happened to her that all the wrong informations she got are lies that she did not notice any wrong thing before in Camp and after winning in asaba.

The Queen appreciated the delta state Government for the support.

Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by Ance4Liverpool: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hahahahaha some people can lie ooo
Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by Natbrowny: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
I don't care if she's lying or saying the truth.

My f*cking problem is why r u telling us. Who cares what an adult do with their sex life.

Dumb asses wanna stay in d news by all means.

Attention seeking will be a MEDICAL ILLNESS B4 2030.
it would be like cancer with zero cure

4 Likes

Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by Rosenews2233: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2023
Wahala
Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by kokoA(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2023
What's out busses with what you do with your private part biko?

1 Like

Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
She'd look much more beautiful without those heavy make up
Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by Tmb78(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
She looks scary with that hideous make-up!
Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by SAMBARRY: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
See stupid lousy news on Christmas day undecided
Re: Since I Became Miss Nollywood Winner. I Have Never Slept With Any Man. Gloria D by Rosenews2233: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2023
Beautiful girl just saw your photos

(1) (Reply)

Soul E 'junior' On The Way: Soul E's Wife Is Pregnant / I'm A Born Again Christian, Says Eucharia Anunobi / Michael Jackson's Ghost In Neverland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.