Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP (6078 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Timmi: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/its-sad-nigerians-ll-be-celebrating-christmas-on-empty-stomachs-lp/amp/

Ellupee, with or without your support, Nigeria is and will get better under Tinubu more than any other any time ever. LP is the party of bad news and the bearer of such .
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Justnation: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2023
God will help Nigerians, 2024 will be better than 2023 in Jesus mighty name
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by gfelo(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Tinubu Muslim government refuse paying workers to celebrate Christmas can he ever celebrate anything in life, karma will surely locate them
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Antivirus92(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These HelluPee zombies are always deluded, always shooting blanks.

I diss them with “Cast” by Shallipopi feat. Odumodublvck.
Great jam!
you're cursed truly.
You and honesty are two parallel lines
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by cassette(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2023
Timmi:

Ellupee, with or without your support, Nigeria is and will get better under Tinubu more than any other any time ever. LP is the party of bad news and the bearer of such .

If Nigeria doesn’t get better, it won’t be well with you because you Dey support evil
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Timmi: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2023
cassette:

If Nigeria doesn’t get better, it won’t be well with you because you Dey support evil

And when Nigeria gets better, not only will it not be well with you and your generation but you will not benefit from it. For whether you like it not, Nigeria will be better and in not too distant future too. May you reap the word of your mouth.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by cassette(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Timmi:

And when Nigeria gets better, not only will it not be well with you and your generation but you will not benefit from it. For whether you like it not, Nigeria will be better and in not too distant future too. May you reap the word of your mouth.

It won't actually be well with you and your offsprings because you would probably die off in the distant future considering the hardship this government is yet to bestow upon you and your family,
I have been wise enough to leave the country and move my family out several years ago
Keep dreaming
Fool !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Vicilo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Adexvivacity:

Are u APC supporter or ELU P supporter? Am asking cos some people said its only APC supporters that will suffer the bad government the ELU P wished this government to be but its seems akpu is suffering more than the Agbados....All in all, if u do your work diligently, u wont suffer like those who already prophesied sufferness to their life cos they dnt like APC.

Oga how on earth will you or anyone like APC? Bag of rice was 7500 before they took over, now it's over 65000, 12kg cooking gas was 2700 now it's over 12000
Please give your self small human sense of reasoning and call a spade a spade
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Adexvivacity(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Vicilo:

Oga how on earth will you or anyone like APC? Bag of rice was 7500 before they took over, now it's over 65000, 12kg cooking gas was 2700 now it's over 12000
Please give your self small human sense of reasoning and call a spade a spade
How much was bag of rice bfor you were born? How many were u able to buy when it was in 7,500....many family couldn't still buy it either but for me not to sit down crying about APC or growing hate that will slow me down, i can buy 3 bags comfortably at 55k....Keep hating APC in a retarded life or leave hate and face ur life. Many have prophesied negativity into their lives bfor the election and they are dealing with it now....Akpu thought only agbado would suffer but to my surprise, akpu too dey suffer.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Timmi: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Adexvivacity:

How much was bag of rice bfor you were born? How many were u able to buy when it was in 7,500....many family couldn't still buy it either but for me not to sit down crying about APC or growing hate that will slow me down, i can buy 3 bags comfortably at 55k....Keep hating APC in a retarded life or leave hate and face ur life. Many have prophesied negativity into their lives bfor the election and they are dealing with it now....Akpu thought only agbado would suffer but to my surprise, akpu too dey suffer.
cassette:

It won't actually be well with you and your offsprings because you would probably die off in the distant future considering the hardship this government is yet to bestow upon you and your family,
I have been wise enough to leave the country and move my family out several years ago
Keep dreaming
Fool !!

What you said and wish above will come up on you and your generation a thousand fold. So you are abroad working as a slave to meet up and pay bills. You will continue as a slave since that's what you have chosen.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by cassette(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Timmi:

What you said and wish above will come up on you and your generation a thousand fold. So you are abroad working as a slave to meet up and pay bills. You will continue as a slave since that's what you have chosen.

lol do your findings, I’m living the dream life of your family, it would never be well with them as long as the druggie Tinubu’s teeth remains heroine brown !!
By the way are you still selling garri somewhere along Benin Ore expressway ?
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by Timmi: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
cassette:

lol do your findings, I’m living the dream life of your family, it would never be well with them as long as the druggie Tinubu’s teeth remains heroine brown !!
By the way are you still selling garri somewhere along Benin Ore expressway ?

Dimwits like you will only lick my shoes and can never rise to my level. For your information, the abroad that you so proud of, I lived there for almost 40-years and rose to the highest level in academics as a professor of civil engineering, and have my own professional engineering company. My children are accountant (CPA), Pharmacist and Civil engineers - all professionals. So you have nothing close to what my children are and can never nor your generation rise to their level.

I have a palm plantation - 100 acres and cassava farm that we process garri for wholesalers. I employed over 100 people at the farm and many more at my other professional engineering consulting business in Nigeria, Ghana, The Gambia and South Africa, and of course USA. These are just some of my businesses, never patronize any nor solicit contract from any government agencies in Nigeria, solely private companies.

In your lifetime and your generation lifetime, you can never come close to my achievement. Some of us, irrespective of our professional exploits in other abroad countries regard Nigeria as home and it will always be our home and we can never wish the country bad.

It is your slave mentality that regards your country as bad that drove you abroad and like I said, you will remain a slave in your endeavor.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by rickyrex(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Cosbyrich:

What is this pig saying?
eating decayed amala has been ur joy.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by cassette(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Timmi:

Dimwits like you will only lick my shoes and can never rise to my level. For your information, the abroad that you so proud of, I lived there for almost 40-years and rose to the highest level in academics as a professor of civil engineering, and have my own professional engineering company. My children are accountant (CPA), Pharmacist and Civil engineers - all professionals. So you have nothing close to what my children are and can never nor your generation rise to their level.

I have a palm plantation - 100 acres and cassava farm that we process garri for wholesalers. I employed over 100 people at the farm and many more at my other professional engineering consulting business in Nigeria, Ghana, The Gambia and South Africa, and of course USA. These are just some of my businesses, never patronize any nor solicit contract from any government agencies in Nigeria, solely private companies.

In your lifetime and your generation lifetime, you can never come close to my achievement. Some of us, irrespective of our professional exploits in other abroad countries regard Nigeria as home and it will always be our home and we can never wish the country bad.

It is your slave mentality that regards your country as bad that drove you abroad and like I said, you will remain a slave in your endeavor.

Dream on bugger...you ship garri to where ??
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP by cassette(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Timmi:

Henceforth going forward, you and your family would only witness bad news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial / (PHOTOS) Proudly Biafraness / Dino Certificate: To Those Criticizing The Almighty Ahmadu Bello University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.