Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos (24135 Views)

Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Alex Otti Visits Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Goodvibes007: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2023
BY OBINNA EZUGWU

Abia State Governor, Dr. Alex Otti, OFR, on Sunday, paid a Christmas visit to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, at his private residence in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Governor Otti, while wishing the President a happy Christmas, used the opportunity of his visit to thank President Tinubu for his intervention on the long-abandoned Aba end of the Enugu-Umuahia-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway, which led to resumption of work on the reconstruction of the Federal Highway recently.
https://hallmarknews.com/gov-alex-otti-pays-christmas-visit-to-president-tinubu/

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:03am On Dec 25, 2023
God bless Alex Otti
God bless Ashiwaju Jagaban
God bless Nigeria

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Bigboytinz: 5:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by updatechange(m): 5:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Ok noted.. next!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Tochitee(m): 5:36am On Dec 25, 2023
Good.Good. as at this time last year,all biter obi nuisances on this site was thinking their clown will be the president of Nigeria. Somebody wey no fit lace sanwo Olu's shoe.

122 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by gasparpisciotta: 5:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Labor Party governor visits APC president.

Obidients and labor rats on Twitter in the mud

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 6:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Well done Gov. Alex Otti...when government intervenes ..we should thank them for a job well done.

I dey use this opportunity to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for fixing Lagos - Ibadan Expressway..

President Buhari had loads of flaws...but, this particular Expressway...ha...he do this one!

I voted him in 2015 and 2019 (regretted giving him a second vote though, just that I can't imagine voting Atiku shocked)... atleast, he don deliver Lagos-Ibadan expressway...so, smooth and the new express has made every driver on that road to forget the horrific experiences of the past.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Cryofigbos: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Watch as children of nobody filled with hatred for the president will come and drag otti, meanwhile 1 mumu in hijab will say tinubu is not her president and still complain about tinubu reforms 😂😂😂😂 a very confused ashiere

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by muykem: 6:08am On Dec 25, 2023
Asiwaju is the master.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Godada(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by money121(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2023
Elu ppp

6 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Cjayboy: 6:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Alex Otti's visit is likely connected to his pending Supreme court case and possible begging. Wash Wash politics and fear gripping LP governor.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Stop associating with criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Lyrics269: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2023
God bless APC
God bless TINUBU
God bless Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Jubrilv(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2023
BAT

7 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by inoki247: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Lol....

Have a lovely 2 in 1 celebration a Sit at Home Monday and happy Christmas to people from that side....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Basic123: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2023
adioolayi:
Well done Gov. Alex Otti...when government intervenes ..we should thank them for a job well done.

I dey use this opportunity to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for fixing Lagos - Ibadan Expressway..

President Buhari had loads of flaws...but, this particular Expressway...ha...he do this one!

I voted him in 2015 and 2019 (regretted giving him a second vote though, just that I can't imagine voting Atiku shocked)... atleast, he don deliver Lagos-Ibadan expressway...so, smooth and the new express has made every driver on that road to forget the horrific experiences of the past.
Not only that he gave us lagos-ibadan standard rail Guage with superb train terminus.

Apapa Oshodi expressway nko? DURING PDP era,newspapers always make deplorable state of the two roads(Apapa oshodi & Lagos Ibadan rail )front page of their newspapers,If you remember.

In term of appointments (VP and speaker then and being the president now)and infrastructure in southwestern,we SW never regret chasing GEJ away.The man GEJ marginalized yorubas!

AND IN TERM OF INFRASTRUCTURE,PDP 16YEARS IS A WASTE......THEY EVEN DID SECOND NIGER BRIDGE PDP NORMALLY USED TO SCAM IGBO PEOPLE EVERY 4YEARS.THEY ARE EVEN FIXING REFINERIES.. Their only problem just like during PDP era are INFLATION AND INSECURITY.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by YurFatHer: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Basic123: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2023
"TINUBU IS NOT MY PRESIDENT" MISCREANTS IN THE MUD.

EVEN OHANEHEZE NDIGBO DO SOFT PEDAL!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by okoro: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2023
IPObidients would not like this

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by spencekat(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Cjayboy:
Alex Otti's visit is likely connected to his pending Supreme court case and possible begging. Wash Wash politics and fear gripping LP governor.
Otti will also win at SC.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2023
The are balling and rolling...na mumu hungry frustrated coneheaded structures dey hug transformer for Omo nna magana grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2023
okoro:
IPObidients would not like this
Basic123:
"TINUBU IS NOT MY PRESIDENT" MISCREANTS IN THR MUD.

EVEN OHANEHEZE NDIGBO DO SOFT PEDAL!
The truth is,you are actually in Sifia painment grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2023
Nonybb:
Leave Tinubu's D*ck this man Otti. I am so angry whenever I see an Igbo governor bowing to the Fulani Political structure. Otti focus on Aba and abstain yourself from this mandate thief. Enough is enough or you shall see the wrath of our people

Tinubu is greater than Ojuku and that is why Otti is bowing at his feet.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos by 4tomandchi: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2023
My best Christmas gift is seeing Tinubu celebrate his first Christmas as president the man so fooled the North that they believed weeks into his presidency he will die and Shetima will become president.

The North saying ing Tinubu deceived them that he was sick and Muslim the sweet my belle.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.