Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Just One Side Hustle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just One Side Hustle (180 Views)

The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / Earn 13,500 Naira In Just One Week With Onebugoz / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Side Hustle by koolbreeze55: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Xmas Nl family.

I have read where lots of forumites have come out to testify of how Nl has helped change their stories in different ways.

Some got nice jobs, some : got investment opportunities,met their partners,others got biz mentors and finally broke even!

Well,I have been here since 2007,that year I read about Nl on success digest and came in search of a training link as to how to make money online.

People,since 07 to date I still haven't found one legit link, even though I had spent so much buying materials and trainings.

This is my humble request,can anyone mentor me on just one skill with which I can get a remote job to support my faworaja bank job as ends no dey gree meet again despite the seeming relatively high income.

Na beg I dey beg una,this year,my finances really dey somehow,I go pay if I get a legit link.

Thanks and merry Xmas to everyone!
Re: Just One Side Hustle by Nackzy: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2023
My brother same here scammers n tribal bigots full this forum

1 Like

Re: Just One Side Hustle by koolbreeze55: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2023
Cc:pocohantas

@queen Poco, na beg I dey beg oo
Re: Just One Side Hustle by koolbreeze55: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Peking1:

Happy Xmas

Honestly my brother, same thing happened to me though mine is 3 years but fortunately for me it was last month that I stumbled upon my own luck by coming in contact with a fellow Nairalander that showed me a method I use today that pays me 7k daily without stress.
If 7k daily is not too small for you then contact me I will teach you the method for free and the good part of it is that you don't have to spend a dime to start.

Call me on

Zero Eight Zero Six. Four. Five. Five Three. Five. Six. Five

Hello boss man,I don beep you already
Re: Just One Side Hustle by koolbreeze55: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Peking1:

Happy Xmas

Honestly my brother, same thing happened to me though mine is 3 years but fortunately for me it was last month that I stumbled upon my own luck by coming in contact with a fellow Nairalander that showed me a method I use today that pays me 7k daily without stress.
If 7k daily is not too small for you then contact me I will teach you the method for free and the good part of it is that you don't have to spend a dime to start.

Call me on

Zero Eight Zero Six. Four. Five. Five Three. Five. Six. Five

Omo your scam na small pikin game jhare.
I sha don give you 5k

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2024 / Used Engine Oil (black Oil) / Solutions to Your Paypal Limitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.