Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast (24569 Views)

Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Terms Ahead Of 2027. With Or Without Wike I Can Deliver / Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / 2018 Christmas Broadcast By Deac. Udom Emmanuel,aks.gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by hopexter(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is not my problem but it is my concern because Tinubu claims to be my president....

He never claimed to be your president. He is your PRESIDENT so deal with it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2023
hopexter:

He never claimed to be your president. He is your PRESIDENT so deal with it.

That is why I have every rights to insult him as I want....
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by vanitybutiwanti: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2023
racerve:

Your points are all over the place.

So Sim should have continued giving Wike 25% of Rivers State allocation because of structure?

As if you don't know that's what caused the rift.
show me a video of Fubara saying wike asked for 25%
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Herbiodun09: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin. Hahahaha

Those people have laboured in vain again. cheesy Anybody and anything they support always FAILS. Cursed people. Cursed to be failures. grin grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Erukulele(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Fubara is intelligent, he is following the presidential peace proclamation with matching actions of the other party. They withdraw impeachment notice he restored the parliaments finance. They defected to APC, he delayed the withdrawal of the case against them in court. They take a step, he follows. It's wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Basic123: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:

It will make him popular because Nigeria electorate are very easy to play.

As a governor, just say you are being persecuted by some godfather and see them suddenly forgot governance to be busy taking sides.

Happened in Osun, happened in Ondo during Mimiko, happened even in Oyo, happened in Edo, and lot of other states.

Winning election in Nigeria is only based on sentiment. The sentiment could be tribal, religious, Godfatherism repelling, fake humility, and sympathy.

In any state, check what sells there and then just use that sentiment. It work almost 80% of the time.

I TELL YOU OOO 😆

GODSON CLAIMS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN "MY GODFATHER WANTS MY STATE MONEY" AND MANY MUMU WILL FALL FOR THAT LINE! AS IN?

BUT WHEN THE GODFATHER WAS USING HIS STRUCTURE TO PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF THE STATE MONEY YOU NEVER SHOUT..."YEEE,MY GOD FATHER IS TRYING TO USE HIS STRUCTURE TO PUT ME IN CHARGE OF STATE MONEY" 😆

A lot of Nigerians stand in politics have shown that they are shallow thinkers and hypochrites.

As a governor,just perform averagely,then start fighting your godfather and be shouting,he want state money the mumu indigenes will become your sheep's
1.WIKE
2.MIMIKO
3.LADOJA
4.OBASEKI
5.ORTOM

ETC

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You guys are so engrossed in politics that you forget that there is something called Good governance, threads of the bad state of the economy, insecurity and so on, you guys will be nowhere to be found once it is politics, you guys will be everyhwere analyzing and bragging.

Same thing Tinubu and his likes are doing, if you guys are claiming Tinubu's intervention is to bring peace to Rivers state, what about Zamfara, Kaduna, Borno, Benue and so on, what has Tinubu done to bring peace to those places?

That shows you what Tinubu is most concerned about, "Politics" not governance, the same thing you guys are doing here, then when we talk you call us enemies of Nigeria, look at what you people have reduced governance to and yet you expect us to praise Tinubu for nonsense that doesn't benefit the people of Rivers state or Nigeria at large, intervention that only benefits them at the expense of the people.

Can you kindly forward your complain to Tinubu?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by okonsua(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Assuming the permission of Falseprophet1, I see Wike's oppression turning Fubara into one of the most popular and most loved governors in this dispensation.

This I have seen.

But please, Riverians should still rise against the implementation of the so called Presidential Peace Proclamation. Let me tell you today that, as far as Tinubu is concerned, the bolded lines in my quote is IMPOSSIBLE as long as the 'peace' proclamation stands.

People shouldn't be succumbing to oppressors just for 'peace' to reign. Such peace is only of the graveyard. It is the kind of peace that will make your children not to have any iota of peace in their lives since they'd live under the oppression you submitted to. That's how Goodluck Jonathan submitted in 2015 so that there'd be no bloodshed, but there have been endless flow of Nigerian blood across 6 geopolitical zones since then.

Tinubu is using the template he used in Lagos to cage the entire country. I read the so called peace proclamation and it has all the indices to cage the Rivers Governor, people, and resources. The Rivers oil money is the target. APC and Tinubu want total control.

I can say this on and on and on and on but I believe that a word is enough for a wise. Thanks. Now, let the grunts of the witches start.
my brother, please let's always reason matter both side rather to be bias that will lead to total destruction.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Can you kindly forward your complain to Tinubu?

Please help me do it since you are closer to him.....
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by porthouse7(f): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You guys are so engrossed in politics that you forget that there is something called Good governance, threads of the bad state of the economy, insecurity and so on, you guys will be nowhere to be found once it is politics, you guys will be everyhwere analyzing and bragging.

Same thing Tinubu and his likes are doing, if you guys are claiming Tinubu's intervention is to bring peace to Rivers state, what about Zamfara, Kaduna, Borno, Benue and so on, what has Tinubu done to bring peace to those places?

That shows you what Tinubu is most concerned about, "Politics" not governance, the same thing you guys are doing here, then when we talk you call us enemies of Nigeria, look at what you people have reduced governance to and yet you expect us to praise Tinubu for nonsense that doesn't benefit the people of Rivers state or Nigeria at large, intervention that only benefits them at the expense of the people.
will u ever hear of sim without Wike? The guy in an ingrate and a betrayal, he obviously signed some agreement with wike
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by porthouse7(f): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2023
Nebes:
Sim's comments are laced with threats of "don't try me again".
Wike will never forgive Sim but he will forever be very careful in his dealings with him. Sim proved to be a no nonsense man.
wike can shit in his mouth b4 election, the guy is just a betrayer
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2023
porthouse7:
will u ever hear of sim without Wike? The guy in an ingrate and a betrayal, he obviously signed some agreement with wike

If Jonathan did not break agreement with OBJ, do you think Tinubu will be president today?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Jayhome24: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Those ipobidients won't still agree they will come up with a narrative like Wike and Tinubu has threaten Fubara that is why he mentioned it in his Christmas message.

Ipobidients can never be happy when a trouble situation turned peaceful because all they know is everything must burn down the moment they are prevented from burning everything down they turn hungry Bulldog ready to bite anything biteable.

River people I'm telling you again and again tell ipobidients to remove their cursed fingers from your state matter before it is too late anything they touch must destroy, tell them off they are under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Alliswell248: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Honestly....u have said nothing.
What is the correlation of what happened in the last few weeks in Rivers and that of Zamfara... Kaduna...etc.
In Rivers....two big men are fighting...and you expect the C in C to be mute?
Tell us what is happening in Zamfara... Kaduna.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Cforchuks: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Those who are pushing Gov Sim Fubara to reject peace agreement are enemy of River State, This crises is too early for his administration and if he allow it to progress he will be the loser.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by BondRiv: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Fubara that’s defeating Wike silently. Na pro - Wike lawmakers that will be the victim’s of Wike failure when their salaries aren’t paid for 6 months

Fantasy.

Read number 13 of that broadcast. That has been taken care of. Even the resolutions to be implemented takes care of that.

I expect the governor to implement all the items on that resolution by the end of this week and let Rivers State put this crisis behind us this year.

He will be wise to do so and not carry this over to the new year.

No price too big to pay for peace in Rivers – Fubara
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Darkjudge24: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Segzy19:
You can't fight the fingers and structure that made you.... Go and ask Ambode....
Don't be an ingrate.... Everyone knows that without Wike, being a governor in Rivers state will always be a dream or wish to you....

Same governorship that people like Magnus Abe, Tonye Cole have laboured to get but failed yet you got it cheaply on a platter through Mike's help, now you are doing as if you worked for it...
Abeg dis ur comment na d comment of d year i concur with u, to be gorvinor no be child play so those people wen dey shout coward for d gorvinor head no know how e take be gorvinor,dem no even cast vote dat day. he that wears the shoe knows where it hurts,

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Cforchuks: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2023
They never support anything good about this country, all they want is what will bring the country down, Any good news about this country irritet them. And anybody they support never won. r=Jayhome24 post=127618057]Those ipobidients won't still agree they will come up with a narrative like Wike and Tinubu has threaten Fubara that is why he mentioned it in his Christmas message.

Ipobidients can never be happy when a trouble situation turned peaceful because all they know is everything must burn down the moment they are prevented from burning everything down they turn hungry Bulldog ready to bite anything biteable.

River people I'm telling you again and again tell ipobidients to remove their cursed fingers from your state matter before it is too late anything they touch must destroy, tell them off they are under a spell.[/quote]
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

Honestly....u have said nothing.
What is the correlation of what happened in the last few weeks in Rivers and that of Zamfara... Kaduna...etc.
In Rivers....two big men are fighting...and you expect the C in C to be mute?
Tell us what is happening in Zamfara... Kaduna.

so the lives of those that were lost in those states I mentioned due to insecurity don't matter to Tinubu?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please help me do it since you are closer to him.....

You know aso rock and the man is your president,you can see him anytime you want so direct your complain to him
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by porthouse7(f): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

If Jonathan did not break agreement with OBJ, do you think Tinubu will be president today?
which agreement Jonathan had with obj? Or u mean yaradua
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by ifeanyija(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2023
EmperorGodswill:
Fubara I love Ur game
Play the fool and strike
keep deceiving urself
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by LeonSaab: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2023
Nebes:
Sim's comments are laced with threats of "don't try me again".
Wike will never forgive Sim but he will forever be very careful in his dealings with him. Sim proved to be a no nonsense man.
no nonsense till elections come round again, then we will see if he will need wike or not.....
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Dittodat: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Rubbish trash. As if you really care or even understand what good governance is.
S
To start with, the Rivers assembly have every right to impeach the Governor. Whether you agree with their reasons is another question.
This Sim guy actually got away with murder by burning and demolishing the assembly. If anyone should be locked up, it's the Governor.
Tinubu actually save his ass, and that's why he's quick to accept the deal.
The problem is that most of you fools are so blinded by Tinubu and APC hatred that you can't even think straight.
The Republicans wants to impeach Biden for no reason, just because they want to. Their only problem is that they do not have enough votes. If not Biden would have been impeached. They are allowed to do it legally, even if you don't agree with their reasons.
Sim got away with bloody murder.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Kukutenla: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:

Is it that you don't understand English?

Read between the lines
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Kukutenla: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dittodat:

Rubbish trash. As if you really care or even understand what good governance is.
S
To start with, the Rivers assembly have every right to impeach the Governor. Whether you agree with their reasons is another question.
This Sim guy actually got away with murder by burning and demolishing the assembly. If anyone should be locked up, it's the Governor.
The problem is that most of you fools are so blinded by Tinubu and APC hatred that you can't even think straight.
The Republicans wants to impeach Biden for no reason, just because they want to. Their only problem is that they do not have enough votes. If not Biden would have been impeached. They are allowed to do it legally, even if you don't agree with their reasons.
Can you show us a picture of SIM burning the HoA complex.
It is hypocrisy on your part to claim the House heavy every right to impeach the governor and claim in the next breath that the gov does not have the right to pull down a burnt building.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
porthouse7:
which agreement Jonathan had with obj? Or u mean yaradua

Jonathan, which agreement did Wike have with Fubara?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Cryofigbos: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Assuming the permission of Falseprophet1, I see Wike's oppression turning Fubara into one of the most popular and most loved governors in this dispensation.

This I have seen.

But please, Riverians should still rise against the implementation of the so called Presidential Peace Proclamation. Let me tell you today that, as far as Tinubu is concerned, the bolded lines in my quote is IMPOSSIBLE as long as the 'peace' proclamation stands.

People shouldn't be succumbing to oppressors just for 'peace' to reign. Such peace is only of the graveyard. It is the kind of peace that will make your children not to have any iota of peace in their lives since they'd live under the oppression you submitted to. That's how Goodluck Jonathan submitted in 2015 so that there'd be no bloodshed, but there have been endless flow of Nigerian blood across 6 geopolitical zones since then.

Tinubu is using the template he used in Lagos to cage the entire country. I read the so called peace proclamation and it has all the indices to cage the Rivers Governor, people, and resources. The Rivers oil money is the target. APC and Tinubu want total control.

I can say this on and on and on and on but I believe that a word is enough for a wise. Thanks. Now, let the grunts of the witches start.

No one listens to u miscreants and succeeds politically
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Kukutenla: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:
Nyesom Wike is one of the top 5 strongest politician in Nigeria right now but I think he lacks strategy.

A political godfather must exercise caution and treat their godson with respect because governors of states like Lagos and Rivers are very powerful.

Even almighty Tinubu had to chop his L in peace against Fashola because Tinubu understood the limit of his power. Wike seems not to understand that.

To go against a sitting governor of such state, you have to be very patient, show restraint, and waylay them at the polls if you hold the structure tight.

If Tinubu did not intervene, Rivers would have been in turmoil and anyone that eventually win would have been a phyrric victory.

I also like Sim, even tho it look like he is an ingrate for rebeling against the structure that gave him the mantle, he still showed some peaceful side which is nice of him.
Online political Einstein

We'll all be here when you do come and call Wike names one of these days
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dittodat:

S

You are still repeating what I talked about, If Nigeria was like America in development I may have taken your comparison seriously, what has Tinubu improved in Nigeria since he became president?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You know aso rock and the man is your president,you can see him anytime you want so direct your complain to him

I don't like him, you that like him can do it..
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Dittodat: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

Can you show us a picture of SIM burning the HoA complex.
It is hypocrisy on your part to claim the House heavy every right to impeach the governor and claim in the next breath that the gov does not have the right to pull down a burnt building.

This has got to be a joke.
So in your little brain, you believe that the Governor has a right to demolish the Assembly? Nigeria is finished with brains like these.
According to the Nigerian constitution and I'm the laws of Rivers State, the State House of Assembly has the right to remove the Governor and the Deputy with 2/3 majority votes.
Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that, Sim himself knows this, that is why he's quick to accept the deal while the blind Tinubu haters care more about what happens to Tinubu instead of what the law actually says.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.